Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Delta Clarifies Airport Concession, Approves Construction Of More Roads - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Clarifies Airport Concession, Approves Construction Of More Roads (10241 Views)

Soludo Tasks Landlords In Onitsha To Repaint Old Houses, Constructs More Roads / Tinubu Approves Construction Of 1,000 Houses In Kebbi, Kastina, Kaduna, Others / FG Approves Construction/Rehabilitation Of 15 Roads At N182b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Clarifies Airport Concession, Approves Construction Of More Roads by FashionCookie(f): 9:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
RoyalUc:

How can I do that when I have not actually seen any Gov in Nigeria to use as a yardstick? Moreover, the answer you are looking for is subjective.

But people like Akpabio, Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige the short time he was in office, fall slightly short of average

Ok sir. Who am I to argue with you? Nawa!
Re: Delta Clarifies Airport Concession, Approves Construction Of More Roads by AntiHate: 10:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
Juliusmalema:

All these projects, majority are just for central.

So you don't want others to benefit from governance...

This is greediness.
[/quote]
Chino, when are u coming to start the painting?
Re: Delta Clarifies Airport Concession, Approves Construction Of More Roads by ibuildstuff(m): 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2021
Owologbo:

You see? secondary School renovation in 8 years and you are not ashamed to boast about it.
upgraded Ofagbe technical college, His about to
upgrade Ozoro polytechnic and road projects in Isoko North
alone (let alone the ones that cut across the state). Do you
think I can point to 1 project done by Oduagha in Isoko
North?
After 6 yrs, it's about to, not like he has done it sef. Like I earlier said, u can't even name up to 5 okowa projects.
U said he upgraded a school, as if uduaghan did complete n upgrade the oghara teaching hospital guy just rest. I'm not even defending uduaghan but okowa is just as worst as uduaghan even worst sef. If u want to prove otherwise name 10 of okowa projects.
Re: Delta Clarifies Airport Concession, Approves Construction Of More Roads by Misterone: 11:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
RoyalUc:

You mean the stadium?

Shamefully, Ibori started 'renovating' that stadium towards the end of his tenor, Uduaghan used 8years to roof part of the stadium and Okowa finished it grin
liar. Uduaghan completed the Asaba stadium
Re: Delta Clarifies Airport Concession, Approves Construction Of More Roads by pyx: 11:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
Only of you know the effect of concession, all these politicians should be stoned to death
Government have collected a bulk sum from the investors
No job for your people as they are no longer priority.
Hired employed will be pay peanuts
No union to fight their course as profit is priority
Concession company is your government and Chinese crook associates

comrodioodio001:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/02/delta-govt-clarifies-airport-concession-approves-construction-of-more-roads/amp/
Re: Delta Clarifies Airport Concession, Approves Construction Of More Roads by Owologbo(m): 6:48am On Feb 27, 2021
ibuildstuff:

After 6 yrs, it's about to, not like he has done it sef. Like I earlier said, u can't even name up to 5 okowa projects.
U said he upgraded a school, as if uduaghan did complete n upgrade the oghara teaching hospital guy just rest. I'm not even defending uduaghan but okowa is just as worst as uduaghan even worst sef. If u want to prove otherwise name 10 of okowa projects.
I said Isoko North (I didn't mention the whole state or two LGA).
all that you are listing still fall under Delta central.
Until you accept that non of them is good enough, I'll continue to tell you that Okowa is an upgrade version of of Oduagha.
Re: Delta Clarifies Airport Concession, Approves Construction Of More Roads by ibuildstuff(m): 7:08am On Feb 27, 2021
Owologbo:

I said Isoko North (I didn't mention the whole state or two LGA).
all that you are listing still fall under Delta central.
Until you accept that non of them is good enough, I'll continue to tell you that Okowa is an upgrade version of of Oduagha.
Oga mention okowa projects across Delta na, is it rocket science?

1 Like

Re: Delta Clarifies Airport Concession, Approves Construction Of More Roads by Owologbo(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
ibuildstuff:
Oga mention okowa projects across Delta na, is it rocket science?
I just gave you 1 LGA so; which is my local government. Can I say same when it comes to his predecessor? I was in Delta State when Oduagha and Ibori was on seat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Responsible For Killings In Nigeria - PDP / 2023: Nigeria Is No Longer A Zoo - Dipo Awojide / Sincere Apology To PDP Members( Thanks for Acceptance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.