Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo) (26609 Views)

Northern Governors At Malami's Son's Wedding As Attahiru Is Being Buried (Photo) / Burial Of Musa Mante Baraze: Lawmaker Killed By Gunmen In Bauchi Buried (Photo) / Air Force Officers Killed In Helicopter Crash Buried In Abuja. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo) by LoudLord(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2021
sad
Re: Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo) by ENGINEERG(m): 8:33am On Feb 26, 2021
Nigeria military is full of Northern Muslim, But all these 7 are Christians, WHY

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo) by MUTERIKA(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2021
OKVALLY:
They selected southerners to go rescue Kangara adoption.
The Engine develop fault, all officers died, all from South east and south west
Naija, i dey praise una ooooo
HARUNA GUDZAMA IS FROM EAST BA? WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE JUST SEE BEYOND TRIBALISM IN EVERYTHING? my condolences to the families and the NAF community.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo) by juman(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2021
Sorry o.
Sad for the family.
See his wife.
They are victims of disable country.

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo) by TeemahBeddings0: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2021
OKVALLY:
They selected southerners to go rescue Kangara adoption.
The Engine develop fault, all officers died, all from South east and south west
Naija, i dey praise una ooooo
I don't want to.buy into this conspiracy theory but hell no. You are right. Just look at the names

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo) by P1PrinceKT(m): 8:44am On Feb 26, 2021
Duru9:
Bala mohammed Sheik Gumi FFK Kuka sokoto Nnamdi kanu Some northerners

Re: Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo) by MrEgghead(m): 8:59am On Feb 26, 2021
TeemahBeddings0:
I don't want to.buy into this conspiracy theory but hell no. You are right. Just look at the names
You people should stop all this rubbish abeg, Is Haruna Gudzama Igbo or yoruba?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo) by mansoura(f): 9:04am On Feb 26, 2021
God have mercy
Re: Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo) by TeemahBeddings0: 9:24am On Feb 26, 2021
grin
MrEgghead:
You people should stop all this rubbish abeg, Is Haruna Gudzama Igbo or yoruba?
Re: Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo) by Teejay13(m): 9:34am On Feb 26, 2021
Good by gallant men!
Re: Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo) by sunnyside16(m): 9:37am On Feb 26, 2021
Sad! May their souls rest in peace.
Re: Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo) by Anaerobi(m): 9:46am On Feb 26, 2021
can't hold my tears.

just imagine.
Re: Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo) by nwabueze1999(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2021
Your Excellency Sir, am really sorry for disturbing you, but the issue I have in mind, when solved will be a big win to the citizens and for this Administration.
It's the issue of the Dichotomy between HND and BSc.
Sir, His Excellency, The President has in all ramifications done well by removing the Dichotomy between the two certificates, which some agencies have started complying to it with the Exception of the Educational Sector. You can't apply for a Masters Degree (MSc) if you do not first Top up your HND certificate with a Post Graduate Diploma.
Which time duration is from 1yr- 1yr 6months. Extra money and time.
In same vane, someone who tries to do purchase direct entry form to a University After his N.D (OND) Is no way better of because your 2yrs studying and 1yr studying equals to just year in the University as you are placed in 2nd year.
Many can't even transfer to other schools because they are from a Polytechnic or study abroad because most foreign schools do not accept HND.

Sir, I ask for pardon if I have spoken out of line sir, you are my last resort.
If all Polytechnics starts issuing Bachelor of Technology (BTech) or Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) it will be to the merits of the citizens and it will be a big boost of trust with the Administration.
Sir, I would also plead that we take cue from most countries by turning all Polytechnics to University of Applied Sciences.

Thank your Excellency sir for granting me audience. I anticipate your earnest feedback.
Re: Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo) by ikorodureporta: 9:59am On Feb 26, 2021
w
Re: Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo) by EagleSquare1(m): 10:47am On Feb 26, 2021
And there might not have even been any bodies to bury. Propeller planes are usually safer. The mission for which they probably went required the kind of plane in which they flew...and died.

May their souls rest in peace.

eejo:
Nigeria should buy more modern planes for the Air force. The officers should be using Jet engines planes and not Turbo ones.
Re: Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo) by ofiko123(m): 2:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
RIP to the dead officers..... may God grant their families the grace to bear the irreparable loss..

1 Like

Re: Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo) by Peterosky(m): 7:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
RIP to warrant Officer Bassey Etim.Just January 15th you buried your father,a retired air force Officer and today you are gone too. It's really painful. My condolences to the families of all the fallen heroes.
Re: Air Force Officers Who Died In Abuja Crash Buried (Photo) by ifko: 10:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
post=99428548:
The loss of these confident, courageous and professional young officers and airmen must spur the rest of us not only to rededicate ourselves to the service of our Nation but also to resolve that we shall relentlessly expose and fight all agents of destabilisation and extremism in our society. We must throw everything we have into this fight to ensure that our departed colleagues did not die in vain.
Unachievable in a society dominated by zombies like u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wike, Fayemi, Tambuwal, 6 Other Governors Spend Millions On Private Jets / Soludo Should Return Boys Oye And Bakasi Boys In Anambra. / Soyinka: I Won’t Participate In June 12 Celebrations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.