Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government (9493 Views)

Niger Government Plans Partnership With China On Railway Network / Mass Abduction: FG Begins Relocation Of Pupils From Borno, Yobe, Adamawa / Kagara School Abduction: FG, Niger Government In Talks With Kidnappers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by Akaegwu(m): 7:21am On Feb 26, 2021
We know they are with their brothers, friends and relatives in the bush. Invite gunmi the mouth piece of the terrorists, he knows their location, but our stupid, biased, and compromised securities can't locate them. Keep deceiving yourselves

1 Like

Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by gbagyiza: 7:22am On Feb 26, 2021
post=99426787:

We pray they all come back in one piece to their respective parents.

You know hear wetin the leader of the bandits said in an audio recording that he has no food to feed the boys n informed the negotiator to get ready to pick the boys dead body when they die of hunger.
Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by Tonytonex(m): 7:23am On Feb 26, 2021
yen yen yen yen... resign na . shay na now you know? wawa!
Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by Donspicey: 7:26am On Feb 26, 2021
Final bus stop for Terrorist enablers......

Rescue them with out Ransom lets see....

Or Better still rescue them with ballistic force leaving casualty on both side bfr we will know that you guys are ready to end this menance.....
Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by Badonasty(m): 7:32am On Feb 26, 2021
lol...one of the reasons we need to practice true federalism in this country...I can't imagine the governor of California begging the USA president for help in a matter like this

1 Like

Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by dederocs(m): 7:34am On Feb 26, 2021
Paying ransom is a dangerous trend, that will lead to increase in kidnappings. Northern governors come together, use your security votes, acquire surveillance and helicopter gun ships, use drones to sniff the pigs out and roast them. Take no prisoners.

2 Likes

Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by Advocate500: 7:44am On Feb 26, 2021
Joshmodest:

Are you really going to ignore the angle of the Buhari led govt abandoning the state govt to their fate in an issue of national concern as this ??
If you're not a politician and you're a common citizen like us , I really don't know what to say !
quoting an idiot with no iota of brain is a complete waste of time, forgetting that government is a continuum.

1 Like

Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by Neddstark: 7:50am On Feb 26, 2021
FG is tired of paying ransoms. Make the kidnappers release those boys abeg. I pray the boys come out alive.
Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by Prechy08(m): 7:57am On Feb 26, 2021
i want to take what I just read from a different perspective.
what does he mean by FG abandoning him?? ooh he expects FG to give him the #500m to settle his boys and take the rest.

As the CinC of the state what effort have you made, what have you done to rescue your wards. where we not here when IMO invited military to dislodge ESN in orlu? so what has he actually done?

I always say this thing, this feeling of entitlement by the north is what will put us all in trouble.

oga go and work and stop being petty

1 Like

Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by seyz91(m): 8:16am On Feb 26, 2021
no mind him jawe
Nbotee:
Lolzzz... U came out to give a speech about doing all within ur power to secure the release of the boys and now U are complaining dat FG abandoned U? Where's the minister for Banditory and Terrorist Negotiation, I thought he had already spoken to his boys
Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 26, 2021
Teaser4:
Shebi nah him be the CSO of his state, instead to get his a$$ to work he dey rant....
Don't mind him jare, it is Baba they want to give high BP. Shebi they claim they are negotiating, abi Baba that send surveillance plane and loss personnel never try reach. They should find alternative way to solve the situation.

1 Like

Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:39am On Feb 26, 2021
Heathrow44:
This governor no get sense, his a typical Nigerian girlfriend that would never spend her money on her bf even to buy N100 airtime to call someone she claims she likes is a no-no, in the relationship, the boy must pay for everything then she might pay with sex that's all, the governor has the financial responsibility, the fed govt can only support military and police hardware that's all, is a support! So he shouldnt come out here telling pple that govt didn't support, I don't blame him, in Nigeria, there is nothing like u support someone If that support isn't monetary! That's how Nigerians reason every kind of support must be money!
Where has he talked about being given money?
What he's saying is that the state government has been responsible for financing the operation which is wrong given the budget and security votes of the president, plus the fact that zombies will praise bubu when the kids are released.
Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:43am On Feb 26, 2021
When I told zombies who turned Buhari's ass to butter when kankara boys were released that it had nothing to do with Buhari but more about the Katsina and zamfara govs, I was called hater. Well, here's a gov who is inexperienced in hostage negotiation saying it loud and clear that he's not getting the required support.
Never mind the fact that he was never ready to play ball with the terrorists and always favoured a hardline approach, which means the "abandonment" might be a lesson being taught to him.

1 Like

Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:46am On Feb 26, 2021
Neddstark:
FG is tired of paying ransoms. Make the kidnappers release those boys abeg. I pray the boys come out alive.
Which ransom did fg ever pay? It's always been the state govs responsible for paying with the exception of dapchi and chibok
Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2021
Prechy08:
i want to take what I just read from a different perspective.
what does he mean by FG abandoning him?? ooh he expects FG to give him the #500m to settle his boys and take the rest.

As the CinC of the state what effort have you made, what have you done to rescue your wards. where we not here when IMO invited military to dislodge ESN in orlu? so what has he actually done?

I always say this thing, this feeling of entitlement by the north is what will put us all in trouble.

oga go and work and stop being petty

Well he has invited the military more than thrice before the incident occurred and he got nothing
Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by TeemahBeddings0: 8:49am On Feb 26, 2021
GamalNasser:
Buhari has abandoned all Nigerians ...Take your wahalla to the the minister of kidnap negotiations Shark Gumi
lol...
Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by mechanics(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2021
For this ugly incidence not to happen again, all boarding schools should be manned by both vigilante and security officials, but it will cost much.
Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by stonemasonn: 9:00am On Feb 26, 2021
Where's Abba Kyari, is he still looking for esn in Orlu?

1 Like

Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by Prussian: 9:04am On Feb 26, 2021
Bello said his administration has been left to shoulder the financial responsibility.

This is why Northern leaders support criminals: so they can access more money from the FG. Well, let him bear his cross, they just kidnapped 300 girls in Zamfara.
Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by Prussian: 9:08am On Feb 26, 2021
Agboriotejoye:
When I told zombies who turned Buhari's ass to butter when kankara boys were released that it had nothing to do with Buhari but more about the Katsina and zamfara govs, I was called hater. Well, here's a gov who is inexperienced in hostage negotiation saying it loud and clear that he's not getting the required support.
Never mind the fact that he was never ready to play ball with the terrorists and always favoured a hardline approach, which means the "abandonment" might be a lesson being taught to him.

Hmmn.
The day after people were kidnapped in his state, he ran to Ogun state to welcome Gbenga Daniel into Apc. Does that look like someone who knows what he's doing?

Hus statement is very clear, he needs money.
Bello said his administration has been left to shoulder the financial responsibility.
Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by Plusstreet(m): 9:09am On Feb 26, 2021
Enough of all these mediocrity. States don't know their powers in a federation. If the constitution is useless, discard it and protect those you swore to protect.

2 Likes

Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by bareal(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2021
post=99426787:

We pray they all come back in one piece to their respective parents.

Amen and another one will happen again the way this people behave. Let us all tell truth to power but, you are far from doing such.

1 Like

Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:19am On Feb 26, 2021
Prussian:

Hmmn.
The day after people were kidnapped in his state, he ran to Ogun state to welcome Gbenga Daniel into Apc. Does that look like someone who knows what he's doing?

Hus statement is very clear, he needs money.

I'm not a fan of Bello. He's probably the most useless gov Niger has ever had.
But on this matter, believe me, he's darn blameless.
Do you know since 2018, he's been visiting Buhari to use the army to flush out those bandits? What did Buhari do? Nothing!!
When the kidnap occurred, he initially said he won't get involved since he had been asking for those bandits to be dislodged and fg deliberately refused. All those visits by fg delegations and NGF was to impress on him that he had the responsibility to get the boys back.
Now what he's talking about is the fact that the money being spent to bankroll the operation and possibly pay ransom is coming from the state.
I'm sure you'll agree with me this is very wrong especially since they wouldn't release security agencies for him when he asked for it.
Another point is the fact that privately, he's against paying ransom. But the APC which he belongs to have almost made it a state policy.
Here are his words.

[
Although he admitted that the Federal Government sent a delegation to the state and also deployed 300 mobile policemen to the state, Bello said his administration has been left to shoulder the financial responsibility.

“So where is the support? At the moment we have not seen any Federal support here since this incident occurred. Yes we had a delegation that came to commensurate with, but we are left to ourselves,” he said.
Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by Teaser4(m): 9:27am On Feb 26, 2021
uruba23:

Don't mind him jare, it is Baba they want to give high BP. Shebi they claim they are negotiating, abi Baba that send surveillance plane and loss personnel never try reach. They should find alternative way to solve the situation.
all of dem don mad
Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by bjdon: 9:32am On Feb 26, 2021
Governor it is really simple to solve this.

Log onto GumiHostageSolutions.com or download the app. Next step create an account and enter your hostage details. In your case you need to enter the number of students, their ages, and genders. The Gumi hostage solution app will then calculate the expected ransom. The app will also give you the various payment options(Niara, dollars, Euros). Once you have made payment you'll be sent a confirmation number. Email the confirmation number to ShiekGumi@Jihad.ng, and your hostages should be released within 24hrs!
Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by nwabueze1999(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2021
Your Excellency Sir, am really sorry for disturbing you, but the issue I have in mind, when solved will be a big win to the citizens and for this Administration.
It's the issue of the Dichotomy between HND and BSc.
Sir, His Excellency, The President has in all ramifications done well by removing the Dichotomy between the two certificates, which some agencies have started complying to it with the Exception of the Educational Sector. You can't apply for a Masters Degree (MSc) if you do not first Top up your HND certificate with a Post Graduate Diploma.
Which time duration is from 1yr- 1yr 6months. Extra money and time.
In same vane, someone who tries to do purchase direct entry form to a University After his N.D (OND) Is no way better of because your 2yrs studying and 1yr studying equals to just year in the University as you are placed in 2nd year.
Many can't even transfer to other schools because they are from a Polytechnic or study abroad because most foreign schools do not accept HND.

Sir, I ask for pardon if I have spoken out of line sir, you are my last resort.
If all Polytechnics starts issuing Bachelor of Technology (BTech) or Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc) it will be to the merits of the citizens and it will be a big boost of trust with the Administration.
Sir, I would also plead that we take cue from most countries by turning all Polytechnics to University of Applied Sciences.

Thank your Excellency sir for granting me audience. I anticipate your earnest feedback.
Re: Kagara Abduction: FG Has Abandoned Us, Says Niger Government by tamunobello: 10:25am On Feb 26, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Strikes Again / Kaduna Tremor: Senate Warns Against Possible Earthquake In Nigeria / Ebonyi Government Threatens To Punish Residents Who Will Obey Sit-At-Home Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.