Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology (12329 Views)

7 SIM Cards Can Be Linked To One NIN - Pantami / Nigeria Puts 5G Technology On Trial, Powered By MTN. Becomes First In West Afric / 3 Reasons Why Nigeria Isn’t Ready For 5G Technology In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology by dannimaboi(m): 7:02am On Feb 26, 2021
There is no need for 5G in Nigeria now is that wat we are talking about any way MTN will just increase the price of data������
Re: NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology by Lattop(m): 7:04am On Feb 26, 2021
Passing by!
Re: NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology by ivolt: 7:06am On Feb 26, 2021
cooooooks:
The only sense is that 5G products will be vulnerable to the countries from where they come from China & the USA.

It is entirely possible for them to keep tabs on sensitive national equipment with 5G.

China did this when they built the AU building. America has been spying on every one since time immemorial.

Does that mean that we should not (continue to) have 5G in we country??

Are we going to wait for Innoson to do 5G??

The phone you are using to type already has a backdoor or a weakness to exploit it.
The NSA should also call for the ban of the internet to keep Nigerians safe.

America says crypto is bad yet refused to ban it, but the CBN rushed to ban it.
America says 5G is bad yet deployed it in their own country.

The Nigerian government does not trust Innoson vehicles but you think they will trust
a communication equipment.

1 Like

Re: NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 26, 2021
GamalNasser:
The NSA is making sense but what can he do about it
Like they are not eavesdropping and cyber stalking already,with 5G the espionage would be faster....I don't know how they would deal with the issue in terms of National Security .

The picture below is a good example of an exploit.

1 Like

Re: NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology by cooooooks(m): 7:10am On Feb 26, 2021
Lool.

My point exactly.

ivolt:

The phone you are using to type already has a backdoor or a weakness to exploit it.
The NSA should also call for the ban of the internet to keep Nigerians safe.
Re: NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology by authority2006(m): 7:11am On Feb 26, 2021
osamz007:
CYBER ATTACK AND ESPIONAGE AGAINST THIS USELESS COUNTRY

There is no useless country but useless citizens.
Re: NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology by Nobody: 7:12am On Feb 26, 2021
inumidun2010:
At least the Minister knows what he's saying... make dem no ask buhari about 5g oooo... I don't wanna hear PIPE G...
Can I show you a video of trump answering questions on 5G?
Re: NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology by inumidun2010(m): 7:16am On Feb 26, 2021
CamusMidas:
Can I show you a video of trump answering questions on 5G?

Sure
Re: NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology by agboifeanyi242(m): 7:23am On Feb 26, 2021
The truth is that, Nigeria is not yet ready for 5G network.
Re: NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology by Badonasty(m): 7:29am On Feb 26, 2021
lol...NSA sef dey talk...NSA wey their safehouse isn't even safe
Re: NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology by juman(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2021
Both talked well.
Re: NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology by Yenny4real(f): 8:10am On Feb 26, 2021
my question is that have we fully harness the power of 4G in this country?
Re: NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology by hush15: 8:25am On Feb 26, 2021
OfficialGaGa:
“But we’re concerned about the deliberate vulnerabilities and backdoors within the 5G network equipment. That’s one of the key concerns we’ve and this will make the infrastructure highly susceptible to eavesdropping, tracking, cyber attacks, military and industrial espionage and other malicious activities by foreign actors."

Hahaahahahahaha... I laff in Native Urhobo spanish... wetin dey this country wen Dem wan hack? who? see no foreigner need to hack anything... just come Naija, enter the office, drop ekuje (Bribe) abi na wetin yoruba people dey call am... na only dem go carry the files give u....
this man funny die... cyber attacks, military n espionage.. hahaha.. we don get CIA n spies now? Naija na 4th world country na... abi na NIA and DIA dem wan hack... this country wen Dem don already loan give china low-key.... Olodorapata...

Abeg give 5G come joor... but the problem be say I bet u GLO go still dey use their usual 3.5G network

OfficialGaGa

Point of correction, Nigeria should not and is not a 4th world country, we are probably looking at 10 or 11th world country. Na fact i day tell you so..
Re: NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology by alexsoftwork(m): 8:34am On Feb 26, 2021
Pastor Chris oyakilledomen and righteousness89 how market? Outdated mofos.
Re: NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology by Jaqenhghar: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2021
Glo wil tell you they have rolled out 5g but you will see that it takes centuries to load a simple page

Niggeria is the only country where people wait to browse late at night.

1 Like

Re: NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology by 9jaRealist: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2021
GamalNasser:
The NSA is making sense but what can he do about it

“Industrial espionage” against Nigeria? grin grin grin
>

1 Like

Re: NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology by lookingfly: 10:39am On Feb 26, 2021
Where are those shouting 5g is covid and 666?

Re: NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology by fof1: 12:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
agwom:

https://dailytrust.com/nsa-pantami-differ-on-5g-technology

The Minister is very Right. There's no need CRYING Foul... Radiation Meters can be Deployed to take proper readings on various Atlreas of d Country before During and after Deployment for optimum Evaluations. Only Novice of Tschnological innovations,advancement etc will Talk against its use. However, 5G will definitely be Deployed because,we can be backward in this age. It will Play a very unique roles in God's Endtime Gloval activities...
Re: NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology by ofiko123(m): 3:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
If Dem like make Dem differ from now till Jesus Christ comes, I will soon migrate to the 5G..
Re: NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology by edoairways: 7:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
MARKone:
We don't even have a stable 4G network, they want to jump into 5G. If this is a country were abnormal is not normal, were consumers are protected, some of these telcos, l[b]ike Glo and MTN ought to have been sanctioned for providing shitty services.[/b]
Especially Glo
Re: NSA, Pantami Differ On 5G Technology by edoairways: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
Jaqenhghar:
Glo wil tell you they have rolled out 5g but you will see that it takes centuries to load a simple page

Niggeria is the only country where people wait to browse late at night.
Even at night it still difficult for some of us. It is as if someone persons run 24hrs shift

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To: Configure Glo Gprs Settings On Iphones / Make sure u find out the 4g band ur phone supports before buying any 4g simcard / Nigeria’s Internet Users Fall To 93.2 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.