Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Buhari Vows To Deal With Bandits, Warns Against Ethnic Profiling - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Vows To Deal With Bandits, Warns Against Ethnic Profiling (11909 Views)

Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West / Miyetti Allah To Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves Against Ethnic Militia Groups / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Vows To Deal With Bandits, Warns Against Ethnic Profiling by lildonn222: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
The bassstard is always "wowing",

Always in "shock",

Always "lauding"

Son of a b**ch...

Anyone who's says anything good bout this man here will die miserably
Your father is the bastard,gay ass son of a motherf**g b**ch.
Re: Buhari Vows To Deal With Bandits, Warns Against Ethnic Profiling by Rotji(m): 12:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Oshigun:
This from Buhari made me laugh.

How can Southern Governors "synergise " with their Northern counterparts when that would be a clear waste of time? They have nothing in common ideologically. It is also now common knowledge that Northern leaders all openly or tacitly support and sponsor the insurgency from the Fulanis against other Nigerians

While Southern governors want Fulani bandits dealt with like the criminals they are, Northern Governors want to shield them, make excuses for them, portray the bandits as "victims of injustice" and arm them with AK47.

Buhari and the entire North are just wasting the time and lives of Southerners. Restructuring and State policing, two urgently needed actions, they have zero interest in and never wish to talk about.

How can the South ever make progress with the North that host leaders unwilling to do the right thing and always happy to sponsor insecurity and chaos tacitly?

You See I'm from the middle belt and I totally agree with you, this is the true position of things, and unfortunately Lalong happens to be a governor that is always speaking against the interest of his people. Any time the man speaks the natives are always flabbergasted wondering who he is actually speaking for, wheher for his own people or for his political master. Mstw
Re: Buhari Vows To Deal With Bandits, Warns Against Ethnic Profiling by Blackdisciple(m): 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
Lolz You ke!
it's like El Rufai or Bauchi state governor vowing to deal with bandits ...
Re: Buhari Vows To Deal With Bandits, Warns Against Ethnic Profiling by Finnestgreat: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
This buhari is a joke
Re: Buhari Vows To Deal With Bandits, Warns Against Ethnic Profiling by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
All your vows go dan fill cup by now.
Re: Buhari Vows To Deal With Bandits, Warns Against Ethnic Profiling by ofiko123(m): 3:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
It is always to make a vow but be sure to fulfill or redeem your vow..
Re: Buhari Vows To Deal With Bandits, Warns Against Ethnic Profiling by Excuses: 4:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
Useless President of a man..keep taking vows may he wants to get married to bandits and terrorists..To day vow..Tomorrow vows!!
Re: Buhari Vows To Deal With Bandits, Warns Against Ethnic Profiling by vicayomi: 10:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Buhari Vows To Deal With Bandits, Warns Against Ethnic Profiling by showafrica(m): 1:54am On Feb 27, 2021
Khayceeofficial:
The bassstard is always "wowing",

Always in "shock",

Always "lauding"

Son of a b**ch...

Anyone who's says anything good bout this man here will die miserably

The new one is 'saddened'.
Re: Buhari Vows To Deal With Bandits, Warns Against Ethnic Profiling by MrFlavvor(m): 1:59am On Feb 27, 2021
BlessedNuel:
Let's wait and see how it goes...na only God dey secure us in dx country cos even some security personnels dey harm unarmed innocent citizens
Nigerian Army and Nigerian Police Force are useless entities. Assaulting and degrading citizens for personal and financial gains. Imagine how a soldier set me and my friends up by picking us up and alleging that we were in possession of guns just cause he wasn't able to f**k my ex girlfriend. Beat the shit out of the 3 of us at their barracks and made us pay to be released.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Vows To Deal With Bandits, Warns Against Ethnic Profiling by BlessedNuel: 7:41am On Feb 27, 2021
MrFlavvor:

Nigerian Army and Nigerian Police Force are useless entities. Assaulting and degrading citizens for personal and financial gains. Imagine how a soldier set me and my friends up by picking us up and alleging that we were in possession of guns just cause he wasn't able to f**k my ex girlfriend. Beat the shit out of the 3 of us at their barracks and made us pay to be released.

Eeeheya...sowi about that bro.

Some of them are just selfish
Re: Buhari Vows To Deal With Bandits, Warns Against Ethnic Profiling by ibietela2(m): 10:49am On Feb 28, 2021
Oshigun:

State policing can actually be implemented easily without restructuring. "Desperate times calls for desperate measures". Smart Nigerians now accept we must work according to our differences, to find solutions, and not continue pretending they don't exist.

State, or at worst, regional policing is needed asap but the Northerners simply don't want it because it's efficacy will ruin their plans to make the South as unsafe, terrorized and as troubled as their own Northern region is.

State policing also means they concede control of an important centrist armed force, the NPF, into the hands of State or regions of Nigeria. This is a whittling down of the central control of power and bullying might which the North does not want to contemplate at all.

With State police it will not be possible to get Policemen loyal to the State or Governor to arrest innocent farmers and free their Fulani assailants. Northerners would have to behave themselves wherever they are in the South.

We won't win this war against the North unless, in the short term, Southern Governors and legislators unite to insist on the urgent creation of State policing asap to combat insecurity.

I am personally convinced no government led by a Northerner will ever give the South State policing and thus the means to secure the region effectively and optimally for good. We must fight for it. This is why I laugh when some insist on an egoistic trip to go and March at Lekki Tollgate when we have so many life and death situation we are not even confronting.

Nice talk, the day the south will get better is the day her leaders and politicians unite and fight for a common cause.

Not the likes of the supreme court governor or the kid in Lagos always going to Abuja to report

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amaechi: High Unemployment Rate Under Wike Is Responsible For Insecurity / Federal Fire Service Threatens To Withdraw Firemen After Attack In Kogi / Investigator Probes CBN Staff, Consultants, NIBSS, NSPMC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.