Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,403 members, 7,836,616 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

“my Father Once Worked At Burger King” – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “my Father Once Worked At Burger King” – Davido (416 Views)

My Father Once Beat Me Up,str!pped Me ‘n@ked’,asked Boys To Record & Share On Fb / Breaking: See Why Davido Is Now King, Davido A Better Time Hit 100million Stream / I Once Worked At A Beach In Ghana After Losing My Dad And Brother – Rema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Father Once Worked At Burger King” – Davido by gistsmill04: 7:17am On Feb 26, 2021
Nigerian artiste, David Adeleke, popularly known as Davido, has revealed his billionaire father, Adedeji Adeleke, worked as a manager at Burger King, a fast-food restaurant in the US before he became wealthy.

Davido disclosed this while speaking of his biggest inspiration during a performance on NPR’s Tiny Desk, a video series of live concerts hosted by NPR Music in Washington.

According to him, his father has been his inspiration having been able to go through life hurdles to get to where he is today.

“The inspiration for me has been my father, a Nigerian-American like me. He studied in the States. I studied there myself. I went to HBCU (Historically Black Colleges and Universities), a predominantly black college.

“My dad used to work at Burger King. He was a manager at Burger King.

“I know a lot of people won’t believe this but he didn’t just become wealthy all of a sudden. He too went through certain life hurdles to be where he is today,” he said.

Recall that the father of three recently revealed that there were days when he and his brothers lived without money while growing up.

The singer said that his visit to his old apartment in the United States brought back old memories of hardship.

According to him, at that point in time, what was left of him was the dream that he had to make it big.

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/02/my-father-worked-burger-king-davido.html

Re: “my Father Once Worked At Burger King” – Davido by Duru9(m): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2021
Everyone has a story
Re: “my Father Once Worked At Burger King” – Davido by lilvicky68(m): 7:51am On Feb 26, 2021
Burger King no be mama put na.. na still big place..I think say you wan talk say your papa bin work for mama put or bole joint..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “my Father Once Worked At Burger King” – Davido by Nobody: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2021
lilvicky68:
Burger King no be mama put na.. na still big place..I think say you wan talk say your papa bin work for mama put or bole joint..
Him still be manager again for Yankee restaurant
Forget cool

(1) (Reply)

Why Davido Couldn't Win Any Award From Headies And Grammy (details) / ‘cleaning Day’ – Burna Boy Says As He Flaunts Collection Of Expensive Jewelries / Temi Otedola's 25th Birthday Getaway Moments With Mr Eazi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.