Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,621 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

More On The Election Issues In Babylon (Feb/26th/2021) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / More On The Election Issues In Babylon (Feb/26th/2021) (259 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: Why I Never Had Sleepless Night Despite Issues In Nigeria / TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / See 8 Most Controversial Issues In The Church Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More On The Election Issues In Babylon (Feb/26th/2021) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:38am On Feb 26, 2021
I noticed how hard they're trying to keep people from talking about the election and ignore the truth that the "red king" will soon be given power to Continue. Here is my advice when they continue to insist you stop talking about the frauds: If you don't know how to respond to them appropriately, tell them "May the Will of GOD concerning it be done" . Once you say this, leave it to GOD. The truth is that the continuation of the "Red King" is within GOD's Will.
By the way, no true believer will tell you to ignore the evil. We are told by the Word of GOD to expose evil, not to ignore them. Don't ignore the evil. Expose it and don't bother yourself too much about the Red Kind coming back, because he will come back soon. He will be given power to Continue soon.

*Don't forget why I'm doing what I'm doing: GOD wants me to do it. HE revealed the issues to me occasionally for a reason. Imagine not being fruitful with what HE has been showing me. And it's important to guide believers during this time so they don't get deceived and lose faith in GOD. Satan desperately wants to "take them away" by hiding the truth and to make them think GOD failed them.
Re: More On The Election Issues In Babylon (Feb/26th/2021) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:20am On Feb 26, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
I noticed how hard they're trying to keep people from talking about the election and ignore the truth that the "red king" will soon be given power to Continue. Here is my advice when they continue to insist you stop talking about the frauds: If you don't know how to respond to them appropriately, tell them "May the Will of GOD concerning it be done" . Once you say this, leave it to GOD. The truth is that the continuation of the "Red King" is within GOD's Will.
By the way, no true believer will tell you to ignore the evil. We are told by the Word of GOD to expose evil, not to ignore them. Don't ignore the evil. Expose it and don't bother your too much about the Red Kind coming back, because he will come back soon. He will be given power to Continue soon.

*Don't forget why I'm doing what I'm doing: GOD wants me to do it. HE revealed the issues to me occasionally for a reason. Imagine not being fruitful with what HE has being showing me. And it's important to guide believers during this time so they don't get deceived and lose faith in GOD. Satan desperately want to "take them away" by hiding the truth and to make them think GOD failed them.

Bump... .. ..
Re: More On The Election Issues In Babylon (Feb/26th/2021) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:06am On Mar 02, 2021
Bump.. ... . .. ..
Re: More On The Election Issues In Babylon (Feb/26th/2021) by josh123(m): 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
Bump.. ... . .. ..
what are u even talking about
Re: More On The Election Issues In Babylon (Feb/26th/2021) by OpenYourEyes1: 10:50am On Apr 17, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:
By the way, no true believer will tell you to ignore the evil. We are told by the Word of GOD to expose evil, not to ignore them. Don't ignore the evil. Expose it and don't bother yourself too much about the Red Kind coming back, because he will come back soon. He will be given power to Continue soon.

*Don't forget why I'm doing what I'm doing: GOD wants me to do it. HE revealed the issues to me occasionally for a reason. Imagine not being fruitful with what HE has been showing me. And it's important to guide believers during this time so they don't get deceived and lose faith in GOD. Satan desperately wants to "take them away" by hiding the truth and to make them think GOD failed them.

Bump.... ..
Re: More On The Election Issues In Babylon (Feb/26th/2021) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:26am On May 05, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.. .. .
Re: More On The Election Issues In Babylon (Feb/26th/2021) by OpenYourEyes1: 8:06am On Jun 14, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Bump.... .. .. .
Re: More On The Election Issues In Babylon (Feb/26th/2021) by OpenYourEyes1: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

Re: More On The Election Issues In Babylon (Feb/26th/2021) by GdNews32: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2021
OpenYourEyes1:

(1) (Reply)

Micah 7:18 / How To Be More Disciplined As A Christian And Achieve Our Goals. / Get Your Free Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.