Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

As It Is In Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / As It Is In Heaven (98 Views)

The Appearance Of The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven And The Coming Of Jesus / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye / I Am A Christian But Dont Believe In Heaven Or Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

As It Is In Heaven by jonatoye(m): 7:58am On Feb 26, 2021
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: As it is in Heaven

WORD FOR TODAY
The benchmark of the Christian life is not of the world but the will of God as it is in Heaven. No matter how beautiful the activities of men may be; it is not acceptable before God until it is in line with His will in Heaven!
Scriptural Reference
"Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven." (Matthew 6:10 KJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Life has proven over time that no matter how impactful and indispensable the life of a man may appear to be he cannot live forever. You cannot separate your life from what is happening in heaven.

Therefore, you have not prayed until you seek the Kingdom of God and ask for help to do the will of God as it is done in Heaven. The lifestyle which serves as a benchmark to determine your identity as a child of God is not of man but in heaven.

Our Father who is in Heaven will not but always react to your lifestyle at every point in time. Therefore, you have not served God until you serve him just as it is expected of every man in heaven. You are not following until you follow based on the model presented in heaven. There is no point in pleasing a man with whom you have a very short time. Try as much as possible to always please God just as it is expected in Heaven.

+ Are you doing His will as it is in Heaven?

Lord! Let your Kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven in Jesus name. Amen!

Emphasis:
If you must experience God in His fullness you must do His will as it is in Heaven!

Have a Graceful Friday!!!
Re: As It Is In Heaven by psucc(m): 8:22am On Feb 26, 2021
For God's will to be done on Earth 'as it is in Heaven' takes men of great determination to propagate/replicate that will here.

Of course, I may take just a few (like in the build up to the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah) to make a change.

One of God's will is that no man should perish. But how have we contributed to make this happen?

Another is justice, are we doing so?

May God have mercy

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Joseph Prince Sermon – What You See On The Inside Matters! / This Is What Every Christian Needs To Do Those Last Days / Welcome To God's Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.