Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,130 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Catchword Agency Looking For Detail-oriented Marketing Writers - Literature/Writing Ads (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Catchword Agency Looking For Detail-oriented Marketing Writers (2968 Views)

Competent Copywriter Needed For A Travel Agency Brand [CLOSED] / "We're Hiring!" - Lemuel Irabor's Freelance Writing Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catchword Agency Looking For Detail-oriented Marketing Writers by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: Catchword Agency Looking For Detail-oriented Marketing Writers by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
Whizzo Damilare Festus. I will collect my money with all means!
Re: Catchword Agency Looking For Detail-oriented Marketing Writers by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2021
Re: Catchword Agency Looking For Detail-oriented Marketing Writers by studentwriter(m): 6:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Md.nice , it seems everyone on Nairaland is owing you one amount or the other grin
grin grin grin
As in ehn, the guy wailing no be here cheesy
Re: Catchword Agency Looking For Detail-oriented Marketing Writers by studentwriter(m): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
MdNice1:
xup bro. Have you ever written articles for Brisbanequeen?
Re: Catchword Agency Looking For Detail-oriented Marketing Writers by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: Catchword Agency Looking For Detail-oriented Marketing Writers by studentwriter(m): 11:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
MdNice1:

Did she steal your work
no but her work seems hard and lots of tough tasks.
so many rules you need to follow. that's why I'm backing off. and she needs too perfect articles from writers despite having lots of copywriters an editors.
so I was asking if you have worked with her before cos there are jobs she is willing to give out but the issue is will you be able to follow those rules?
Re: Catchword Agency Looking For Detail-oriented Marketing Writers by studentwriter(m): 11:53pm On Nov 08, 2021
pjmoa:

Lol maybe you wrote a poorly writenvarticle..people complain of your work Everytime

This man you're accusing ,has paid me several time over 100k
So you're fuss is useless bro
Work on delivering quality...

Shey na everfri body dey owe you
I need work oh even though na 0.8 naira. I'll deliver quality articles.
kindly drop your contact or email lemme send samples of my articles to you.
Re: Catchword Agency Looking For Detail-oriented Marketing Writers by Nobody: 6:50am On Nov 09, 2021
Re: Catchword Agency Looking For Detail-oriented Marketing Writers by AlphaWriters: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2021
studentwriter:
no but her work seems hard and lots of tough tasks.
so many rules you need to follow. that's why I'm backing off. and she needs too perfect articles from writers despite having lots of copywriters an editors.
so I was asking if you have worked with her before cos there are jobs she is willing to give out but the issue is will you be able to follow those rules?

@studentwriter

Brian,

Is that you?

I don't train writers who are looking to make quick fix money.

I train writers and editors so they have what it takes to compete favourably internationally.

Most of what you call difficult are simple formatting rules you failed to adhere to, despite giving you multiple video tutorials I made myself.

I'm not boasting and I'm not kidding either: writers who have passed the test now earn per hour. They cumulatively earn up to 15,000 naira a day.

But they started somewhere and didn't complain. Instead, they saw the opportunity to better their craft.

If they decide to leave the company today and work with international clients, they will enjoy because they are not half-baked writers.

I was even thinking of sending you a healthy amount to fix your money issues temporarily, and enable you concentrate on your writing, since you have what it takes.

Oh well, hope you find what you seek.
Re: Catchword Agency Looking For Detail-oriented Marketing Writers by AlphaWriters: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
@studentwriter

your work also had several spelling errors I urged you to correct.
what's wrong in demanding that you do the right thing?

You told me some other clients pay you 0.8 per word. I told you I would start you with N2 per word and that's the very least I pay my writers. I told you that there is a chance to earn higher, but you need to follow instructions. They may seem hard at first, but once you master them, it will be a breeze. I gave you full disclosure, so why come on here to tarnish my image?
Re: Catchword Agency Looking For Detail-oriented Marketing Writers by studentwriter(m): 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
AlphaWriters:
@studentwriter

your work also had several spelling errors I urged you to correct.
what's wrong in demanding that you do the right thing?

You told me some other clients pay you 0.8 per word. I told you I would start you with N2 per word and that's the very least I pay my writers. I told you that there is a chance to earn higher, but you need to follow instructions. They may seem hard at first, but once you master them, it will be a breeze. I gave you full disclosure, so why come on here to tarnish my image?
please kindly go through my write up again and tell me how I'm tarnishing your image pls.
Or Just because I tell that guy your work hard that he should ensure he doesn't deliver mediocre artles to you? What's really wrong in what I said?

1 Like

Re: Catchword Agency Looking For Detail-oriented Marketing Writers by AlphaWriters: 9:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
studentwriter:
please kindly go through my write up again and tell me how I'm tarnishing your image pls.
Or Just because I tell that guy your work hard that he should ensure he doesn't deliver mediocre artles to you? What's really wrong in what I said?

Your statement sounds like backbiting.

Why did you say "despite having copywriters and editors?"

Since you are now a reporter of my antecedents, why don't you also tell your readers that I paid you for a job I was yet to review, and that I ended up not using the job, and I even offered you another task to do.

Why didn't also tell them that I guide those who work with me every step of the way?

I never asked for your endorsement though.
You may please keep it to yourself.
Re: Catchword Agency Looking For Detail-oriented Marketing Writers by studentwriter(m): 11:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
AlphaWriters:

Your statement sounds like backbiting.

Why did you say "despite having copywriters and editors?"

Since you are now a reporter of my antecedents, why don't you also tell your readers that I paid you for a job I was yet to review, and that I ended up not using the job, and I even offered you another task to do.

Why didn't also tell them that I guide those who work with me every step of the way?

I never asked for your endorsement though.
You may please keep it to yourself.
whatever. But all I know is that this isn't image tarnishing.
You may need to look up and understand properly what image tarnishing entails.
Do have a nice day madam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before And After: Get the Best Copyediting & Proofreading Services / In Need Of A Writer? Contact Me! / Tech Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.