Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,919 members, 7,821,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

14 Gospel Songs You Should Be Listening To - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 14 Gospel Songs You Should Be Listening To (501 Views)

Mention Two Best Nigerian Gospel Songs You Have Heard This Year / Top 20 Nigerian Gospel Songs 2018 [ Latest Gospel Songs 2018 ] / Top 10 Nigerian Gospel Songs Released In June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Gospel Songs You Should Be Listening To by Olayiide: 8:21am On Feb 26, 2021
14 gospel songs you should be listening to!

Gospel songs have a way of turning our lives around in ways we never expect. They give us peace of mind about disturbing situations and circumstances. They also give us assurance about those circumstances and keep us spirit-filled. We just cannot live without them, and it is in light of these that I bring you 14 gospel songs you should be listening to right now!

1 ‘Now’- Ada Ehi
2 ‘Na you dey reign’- Mercy Chinwo
3 ‘Set me on fire’- Tomi favored
4 ‘Olorun Agbaye’- Nathaniel Bassey ft. Chandler Moore
5 ‘Love will always win’- Travis Greene
6 ‘Heaven at last’- Minister GUC
7 ‘Seated on the throne’- Oche Jonkings
8 ‘Sparrows’- Cory Asbury
9 ‘Wide as the sky’- Matt Redman
10 ‘Have my heart’- Chandler Moore and Chris Brown
11...continue reading: http://thescoove.africa/best-gospel-songs-2021/

Re: 14 Gospel Songs You Should Be Listening To by EngrMcDon(m): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2021
Nice one
Re: 14 Gospel Songs You Should Be Listening To by abodiyo(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2021

(1) (Reply)

You Need To Listen To This Song... Na God Dey Make Me Selele.... / Zinolessky - Personal Instrumental By DJ Oskybaddo / Wedding Crads! Wedding Cards! Wedding Cards!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.