Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,179 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria (18767 Views)

Startimes To Show African Nations Cup Matches Live / Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Africa / Barcelona Willing To Offer Three Players To Chelsea In Exchange For Willian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by Omezif(m): 11:40am On Feb 26, 2021
Anothor good idea from startime. The partnership will not only bring development but will also enhance unity.
Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 11:40am On Feb 26, 2021
Good Job

Nice one startimes
Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by ElValiente(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2021
obembet:
Millions of Manchester United fans in Africa will gain access to MUTV under an agreement with StarTimes, the continent’s leading digital TV operator.

StarTimes will distribute MUTV to subscribers in over 30 countries across sub-Saharan African, representing the biggest agreement of its kind by Manchester United in the region.

Viewers in countries including Nigeria, South Africa, Kenya and Ghana will receive exclusive Manchester United content 24 hours-a-day via StarTimes platforms.

MUTV is the world’s leading football club TV channel, featuring first team and Academy games, live manager’s press conferences, player interviews, award-winning documentaries and news.

StarTimes has 13 million subscribers through its DVB digital TV service and 20 million users of its OTT streaming service, widening access to top-quality digital entertainment throughout sub-Saharan Africa.

Phil Lynch, Chief Executive of Media, Manchester United, said: “We are proud to have hundreds of millions of passionate fans in Africa and this long-term agreement will allow them to get closer to the club through MUTV’s exclusive, round-the-clock content from Old Trafford and the AON Training Complex.

“MUTV is one of our most important channels for engaging with fans around the world, whether through linear or direct-to-consumer streaming platforms, and we are excited to be significantly increasing its reach through our new partner, StarTimes, in Africa.

”Kristen Miao, Sports Deputy Director, StarTimes, said: “Manchester United is one of the most iconic football clubs in the world.

We are delighted to share MUTV with football fans across Africa as part as our commitment to enhancing our subscribers’ experience.

”Countries served by StarTimesAngola, Botswana, Benin, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Democratic Republic of Congo, Djibouti, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mayotte, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Reunion, Rwanda, St.

Helena and Ascension Island, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, South Sudan, Sudan, Tanzania, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe.

Source: https://www.completesports.com/manchester-united-announces-partnership-with-startimes-to-offer-mutv-in-africa/

Oyinbo be thinking forward while them old hag we have here taking us back to 18 century. Mitcheww. Nice one MAN U
Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by platido(m): 11:41am On Feb 26, 2021
Not even a good decoder Outdated one called Startimes. Una mumu don do
Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by webdev209: 11:52am On Feb 26, 2021
Good deal
Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by BePrepared: 11:53am On Feb 26, 2021
Another way of wasting the precious life and time of our youths who instead of engaging in productive ventures will now stay glued 24/7 on MUTV.

N.B. I also enjoy and watch football but with great moderation, especially when I remember these folks have already made it.
Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by Germi9: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2021
internationalman:

That's how you say RIP to opponents before every match begins, yet you be the one buried after 90 minutes...

Rubbish, how many people still use Startimes in their homes
leave it like that we love it with Startimes,i no kuku see the one wey ur club don fit manage do, this shows how strong united are
you need no TEETH to eat my BEEF
Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by SeriouslySense(m): 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
cool

Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by LoudLord(m): 12:10pm On Feb 26, 2021
osamz007:
WAY FORWARD

MANU FANS GATHER HERE WITH LIKES

AS WE PREPARE TO SHUTUP CHELSEA'S MOUTH

Una find am hard to shut Real Sociedad mouth up yesterdayna Me(Chelsea) you wan shut up..

Keep dreaming
Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by smacky619(m): 1:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
You will receive 200 BTT coins for every successful referral

Your Referral link : https:///BTTAirdrops_bot?start=r0694816772

Current Referrals : 2

We will Credit Your Referral Bonus Coins To Your Wallet Address Automatically After Every 5 Successful Referrals Within 24 Hours
Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by Walkee: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Omihanifa:
Does that mean that they will now be showing man Utd games like EPL, champions league/Europa,Carling cup fa cup via manU tv ?

If that's the case, startimes should just try and sign agreement with Chelsea, mancity, Liverpool Tottenham and other top EPL teams so that we can be viewing the matches via those club tv channels
club TV is useless. They only show training and press conference

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by Finnestgreat: 1:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
GGMU
Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by Banter1(m): 1:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
Apparently, no one gives a fuk about Manchester United living in past glory here in Nigeria.
Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by JEFFERSON016(m): 1:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Omihanifa:
Does that mean that they will now be showing man Utd games like EPL, champions league/Europa,Carling cup fa cup via manU tv ?

If that's the case, startimes should just try and sign agreement with Chelsea, mancity, Liverpool Tottenham and other top EPL teams so that we can be viewing the matches via those club tv channels

Club tv channels don't show live matches
Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by BadEnglish(m): 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
Na so man u come bad reach ? So tey na startimes dey partner with them angry startimes wey dey throway Channel immidietaly car breeze blow am sef.
Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by AsawanaDgreat: 1:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
I remain a ManU fan
Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by ofiko123(m): 2:30pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nice one....I remember when I use to watch MUTV..
Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by YusufTheGreat: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
internationalman:

That's how you say RIP to opponents before every match begins, yet you be the one buried after 90 minutes...

Rubbish, how many people still use Startimes in their homes
i do, which one do you use
Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by Ademoore07(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nonsense. The same MUTV that don't even show their club's live matches. I do watch it atimes on MyTV.
Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by Gadiola2(m): 3:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
GGMU
Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by meobizy(f): 4:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
This is a bad move. The masses don’t need this distraction. This country is full of proudly ignorant lazy youths. What will more knowledge of grown men playing a children’s game do for them other than make them super lazy?
Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by smogup: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
I'm disappointing. So startimes left out ChelseaTV for MUTV. Startimes should just balance the equation by getting Chelsea TV for their loyal Chelsea fans
Re: Manchester United Announces Partnership With Startimes To Offer MUTV In Nigeria by Prophet777: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
Good news, I will go and buy their decorder.

Multi-choice is a scam... I have been subscribing since 2014 without any discount or benefit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tickets For Messi’s US Debut Cost As Much As $110,000 / AFCON 2021: Deadly Stampede Reported At Cameroon Stadium, 6 People Dead / Football Is The Only Thing That Unites us in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.