Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,407 members, 7,843,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Samsung Galaxy Mo2 Specifications, Price In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Mo2 Specifications, Price In Nigeria (283 Views)

Tecno Camon 11 Vs Tecno Camon 11 Pro, Full Specifications & Price!!! / Infinix Hot S3x Notched Display And Snapdragon 430(full Specifications & Price) / Check Out Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Specifications And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Mo2 Specifications, Price In Nigeria by Younglect(m): 8:28am On Feb 26, 2021
The samsung Galaxy M02 was released earlier this year. Powered with a li-po 5000mAh non-removable battery capacity, a 6.5 size screen to body ratio and the device comes with a PLS TFT LCD display.

This smartphone measures 164 mm x 75.9 mm x 9.1 mm and weighs 206 grams. The screen has a resolution of 720 x 1600 Pixels and 270 ppi pixel density.

In article I will be showing you the Samsung Galaxy Mo2 specifications, price and where to buy in Nigeria. Recall that in my last article I also share the best smartphones trending smartphone in 2021 and simply the best you should consider. You can do so by checking here.

Samsung Galaxy Mo2 Specifications, Price in Nigeria
Samsung Galaxy M02 runs on an android v10.0 operating system and it features the Mediatek

Read More: https://jammiesblog.com/samsung-galaxy-mo2-specifications-price-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Gionee S11 Needed / Realme 8 5G Gets FCC Certified / MTN Nigeria Clarifies Dispute Over The Reduction In Airtime Sales Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.