Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Why Nigeria Banned Bitcoin - What You Should Know - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why Nigeria Banned Bitcoin - What You Should Know (33121 Views)

REVEALED: Why Nigeria BANNED Bitcoin - What You MUST Know! / Top 5 Reasons Buhari Banned Bitcoin - Dr Kemi Olunloyo / Why Nigeria Is Fast Becoming The Fabrication Hub In Africa, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigeria Banned Bitcoin - What You Should Know by Kobicove(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2021
Reinaldo:

You are full of foolishness.

I can already see that you and your entire generation are covered in foolishness otherwise you should have known that the most sensible thing is to counteract what I said with superior argument!

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Banned Bitcoin - What You Should Know by Kobicove(m): 9:04am On Feb 27, 2021
Yiisrael:

And you think anything changed ...
Crypto trader or vendors are becoming more advanced...

I have nothing against people trading in crypto currency but I'm vehemently against Nigerian banks getting involved in it because I know they will abuse the privilege!

1 Like

Re: Why Nigeria Banned Bitcoin - What You Should Know by SonOfTheRisingS: 11:10am On Feb 27, 2021
[s]
Juicethekid:
senseless Biafran
Akpamu
onye aburu onu
violent goat
Nigeria still stands while Biafra falls like the wall of Jericho
your hopeless leader Nnamdi kanu can't stay in Igbo land instead he sent violent fools like you to the war front to die and waste away
son of a nasty bastard
you will wait for Biafra till you grow old and die it won't come
Ewu
[/s]

Hahaha, I'm sorry for the condition you are facing.

Now listen to me. Repent, for the restoration of Biafra is here, the kingdom of God on Earth... Repent.

All will hail Republic of Biafra. IPOB/Eastern Security Network/ESN, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu of Biafra.

Otelectual clear road.

Re: Why Nigeria Banned Bitcoin - What You Should Know by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kobicove:

I can already see that you and your entire generation are covered in foolishness otherwise you should have known that the most sensible thing is to counteract what I said with superior argument!

I can't waste my time on an obvious fool.
Re: Why Nigeria Banned Bitcoin - What You Should Know by Kobicove(m): 3:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
Reinaldo:

I can't waste my time on an obvious fool.

...and I repeat - your entire generation which includes progenitors and offsprings is a conglomeration of first class fools! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia / Seyi Bickersteth Is Dead / Banks Alert Customers To EMTL, Commence Remittance January 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.