Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Bobrisky Leaks Identity Of Man Who’s The Cause Of His Beef With Nkechi Blessing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Leaks Identity Of Man Who’s The Cause Of His Beef With Nkechi Blessing (2675 Views)

Bobrisky Leaks Speed Darlington's DM To Him / Bobrisky Leaks Chats With MC Galaxy / Dammy Krane Drags Tekno Into His Beef With Orezi (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Leaks Identity Of Man Who’s The Cause Of His Beef With Nkechi Blessing by nairafame(m): 9:26am On Feb 26, 2021
In an interesting twist to the verbal war brewing on social media between popular Nigerian crossdresser Bobrisky and Nollywood actress, Nkechi Blessing, Bobrisky has revealed the identity of the man who is allegedly the cause of this war.

Bobrisky took to his Instagram account and shared a photo of the man allegedly called Mike and the man has used and dumped Nkechi Blessing although she refers to him as her husband.

The bleaching expert advised Nkechi Blessing to learn from him because he is her boss in the game and is willing to show her the way.

In his words;
“Nkechi learn from me okay ? Is dis not d Mike you want to kill urself for . Don’t cal Mompha name tell ur followers d truth . I’m your boss in dis game. Just few weeks you met him you are already calling him your husband, las las he dump your ass .

Someone have known before you as a Friend. I’m your boss learn from me Sis I will show you d way. Any fish you catch do your findings well they got an approval from me before knowing you”.

See their full conversations HERE

Re: Bobrisky Leaks Identity Of Man Who’s The Cause Of His Beef With Nkechi Blessing by habsydiamond(m): 9:45am On Feb 26, 2021
What I see here is two men one woman... Are they trying to set up for party... Cos Ayam not understanding ooo

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Leaks Identity Of Man Who’s The Cause Of His Beef With Nkechi Blessing by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 26, 2021
Royal Rumble
Olosho rumble

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Leaks Identity Of Man Who’s The Cause Of His Beef With Nkechi Blessing by dawnomike(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2021
#shameless... You can not shame the shameless

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Leaks Identity Of Man Who’s The Cause Of His Beef With Nkechi Blessing by mayklef(m): 11:44am On Feb 26, 2021
the only person AntiGay law doesnt affect in Nigeria is Bobrisky....abi na Bubu dy yansh diz guy ni??

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Leaks Identity Of Man Who’s The Cause Of His Beef With Nkechi Blessing by MyOpinionNotUrs: 11:55am On Feb 26, 2021
Bobrisky,You mean Mompha dey yansh you

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Leaks Identity Of Man Who’s The Cause Of His Beef With Nkechi Blessing by LoudLord(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
Momhpa don yansh nkechi angry

Nkechi suppose don get money now but na free puna she dey give

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Leaks Identity Of Man Who’s The Cause Of His Beef With Nkechi Blessing by LoudLord(m): 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2021
Momhpa don yansh nkechi angry

Nkechi suppose don get money now but na free puna she dey give

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Leaks Identity Of Man Who’s The Cause Of His Beef With Nkechi Blessing by Mide3367: 1:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
Orisirisi werey full the country sha

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky Leaks Identity Of Man Who’s The Cause Of His Beef With Nkechi Blessing by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
Bleaching expert grin grin grin grin grin op you wicked die grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Leaks Identity Of Man Who’s The Cause Of His Beef With Nkechi Blessing by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Either this bobrisky guy dey fvck buhari or commissioner of police or chief judge of Nigeria or the head of DSS. Why them never arrest am by now put for kirikiri make mosquito chop him bleaching skin and him anus.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky Leaks Identity Of Man Who’s The Cause Of His Beef With Nkechi Blessing by HeyHey(f): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Puloc:
Either this bobrisky guy dey fvck buhari or commissioner of police or chief judge of Nigeria or the head of DSS. Why them never arrest am by now put for kirikiri make mosquito chop him bleaching skin and him anus.

Or he has a very very very good lawyer, nobody can arrest him. Not yet anyways
Re: Bobrisky Leaks Identity Of Man Who’s The Cause Of His Beef With Nkechi Blessing by OlayemiAshraf(m): 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2021
It's like bobrisky is giving bubu Mouth Action...or the commissioner of police...

(1) (Reply)

12 Popular Celebrities Who Visited TB Joshua For Miracle, Number 5 &12 Will Surp / Lady Who Said She F**ked Her Ex-boy Friend’s Dad Reacts To The Viral Video / Denzel Washington Vs Will Smith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.