Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,843 members, 7,824,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Amazing! Twin Sisters Deliver Babies 13 Minutes Apart - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amazing! Twin Sisters Deliver Babies 13 Minutes Apart (1328 Views)

Twin Sisters Weds Twin Brothers In Lagos, Using Twins As Groomsmen (photos) / Meet Twin Sisters Who Becomes Twin Brothers At Same Time (pics, Video) / Kehinde And Taiwo Bankole, Twin Sisters Celebrate Their Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing! Twin Sisters Deliver Babies 13 Minutes Apart by nairafamedotcom: 9:28am On Feb 26, 2021
Twin sisters, Amesha Thuesday Grant and Amela Latahsa Thuesday on Wednesday, February 24, gave birth to their babies some 13 minutes apart at the New Amsterdam Regional Hospital in Guyana.

Both infants, a girl named Cassidy Miracle Grant and a boy named Myron Kingsley Rajgopaul arrived at 9:10hrs and 9:23hrs respectively. Both babies weighed some 3kg.

Amesha and Amela were both admitted to the hospital on February 23.

A statement posted by the Regional Democratic Council of Region Six (East Berbice-Corentyne), on Facebook said that the Regional Health Officer Dr Vishalya Sharma and Medical Superintendent Dr Vasana Henry were thrilled that the institution was chosen by the mothers to care and manage their deliveries.

The new mothers, Amesha and Amela said they are thankful to God that they are able to share this experience with each other.

"Father I wanna thank you for bringing me and my sister through safe with our delivery. Twins make twin cousins mins apart. They both would be celebrating their birthday together while me and my twin gone do the same" Amela wrote on Facebook.

See more photos below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2021/02/amazing-twin-sisters-deliver-babies-13.html

1 Like

Re: Amazing! Twin Sisters Deliver Babies 13 Minutes Apart by kuonbe(m): 9:30am On Feb 26, 2021
ok
Re: Amazing! Twin Sisters Deliver Babies 13 Minutes Apart by habsydiamond(m): 10:06am On Feb 26, 2021
Nice one. Congrats to them
Re: Amazing! Twin Sisters Deliver Babies 13 Minutes Apart by Tolexander: 10:28am On Feb 26, 2021
It is possible through the use of CS
Re: Amazing! Twin Sisters Deliver Babies 13 Minutes Apart by starbuck(f): 10:42am On Feb 26, 2021
My next flat neighbor is a twin.. I and others noticed that she and her twin sister always take in at the same time but gives birth either few days or months apart.. More like a planned event .... Congratulations to them
Re: Amazing! Twin Sisters Deliver Babies 13 Minutes Apart by Diong22(f): 10:43am On Feb 26, 2021
this can't happen in Nigeria
Re: Amazing! Twin Sisters Deliver Babies 13 Minutes Apart by LoudLord(m): 11:16am On Feb 26, 2021
Congrats
Re: Amazing! Twin Sisters Deliver Babies 13 Minutes Apart by Gadafii: 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2021
congratulation to their men cool
Re: Amazing! Twin Sisters Deliver Babies 13 Minutes Apart by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
This small girls? Babymama tins is now a thing of pride smh
Re: Amazing! Twin Sisters Deliver Babies 13 Minutes Apart by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
Edobabe20:
This small girls? Babymama tins is now a thing of pride smh
Every one can't be like you, Abeg getttout!
Re: Amazing! Twin Sisters Deliver Babies 13 Minutes Apart by Nobody: 10:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Every one can't be like you, Abeg getttout!
Woman wrapper! weytin u dey find u no see am, Bleep off DOG!
Re: Amazing! Twin Sisters Deliver Babies 13 Minutes Apart by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 1:27am On Feb 27, 2021
Edobabe20:

Woman wrapper! weytin u dey find u no see am, Bleep off DOG!
Lolz see that your forehead wey be like olumo rock, you better take your time there cheesy
Re: Amazing! Twin Sisters Deliver Babies 13 Minutes Apart by QueenEowyn(f): 7:57am On Feb 28, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Lolz see that your forehead wey be like olumo rock, you better take your time there cheesy

Your friend mosdii has been banned again
Re: Amazing! Twin Sisters Deliver Babies 13 Minutes Apart by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2021
QueenEowyn:

Your friend mosdii has been banned again
I wonder why y'all are so restless I guess he's right then, if it didn't pain y'all or if y'all aren't guilty you won't report him.
Re: Amazing! Twin Sisters Deliver Babies 13 Minutes Apart by QueenEowyn(f): 8:18am On Feb 28, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
I wonder why y'all are so restless I guess he's right then, if it didn't pain y'all or if y'all aren't guilty you won't report him.

I hate that guy with passion and I'm the happiest person on NL seeing that he is banned permanently.
Meanwhile, you and Zzor what's up with you?
Audio millionaire and audio big girl.

I thought you wanted to expose her real identity
Re: Amazing! Twin Sisters Deliver Babies 13 Minutes Apart by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:30am On Feb 28, 2021
QueenEowyn:

I hate that guy with passion and I'm the happiest person on NL seeing that he is banned permanently.
Meanwhile, you and Z.zor what's up with you?
Audio millionaire and audio big girl.

I thought you wanted to expose her real identity
I don't have time for that fake and jobless girl, when I do I will surely expose her, I got better things to do than give my attention to a jobless lying girl like her.

(1) (Reply)

"I Always Knew I Was Different" - Bbnaija Tacha Says As She Drops Bombshell / Reaction As Regina Daniel Sprays Driver On Motion / Video: Uche Maduagwu Beating By Jim Iyke Days After Calling Him A Ritualist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.