Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government (9999 Views)

Zamfara Government Reacts To Turbaning Of Ado Aleru / RTEAN, Zamfara Government Buy 2,522 Made-In-Nigeria Buses From OMAA Motors / Jangebe abduction: "We Will Not Succumb To Blackmail" - Buhari Warns Bandits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by EmekaA125(m): 5:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
Since Northern governors and leaders are not sincere and serious about ending banditry, who am I to cry more than the bereaved?
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by rontolo(m): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
wellmax:

When I said arguing with you is a waste of time I know what I was saying.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_and_dependencies_by_number_of_police_officers
You are not making sense, sorry
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by Thetruthshallse(m): 11:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
How can the country be peaceful when a TERRORIST is leading us. He use the devilish taqqiya to become president. Bloody TERRORIST.
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by ProudDick: 6:36am On Feb 27, 2021
rontolo:

You are not making sense, sorry

Someone gave you facts then you said he’s not making sense. Fool!
Re: Jangebe Abduction: Number Of Abductes Not Known - Zamfara Government by rontolo(m): 11:36am On Feb 27, 2021
ProudDick:

Someone gave you facts then you said he’s not making sense. Fool!
What facts?. That Buhari can be excused because Nigeria is too large and his incompetent self and generals are working? You are a ba5tsrd for trivialising such a grave atrocity as kidnap of innocent children. Be switching between monikers Ewu! Your name says it all. You are thinking with that your dysfunctional tool! Ode’

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

World Bank Approves $750m Electricity Facility For Nigeria / Nigeria Rises On World Prosperity Index — First Time Ever / This Is What I Saw On Aljazeera Now About Endsars Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.