Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

If You Shame People For Doing Honest Hard Work To Eat, You Are Dumb - Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Shame People For Doing Honest Hard Work To Eat, You Are Dumb - Simi (437 Views)

Bobrisky Apologizes To Benin People For Asking Oba Of Benin To Come & Marry Him / If You Shame People For Doing Honest Hard Work To Eat, You Are Dumb – Simi / Xenophobic Attacks: Wizkid Slams Celebrities For Dumb Stupid Comments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Shame People For Doing Honest Hard Work To Eat, You Are Dumb - Simi by MuguVideosCom: 11:00am On Feb 26, 2021

Singer Simi has taken a swipe against people who shame others for doing honest hard work to eat.

In a tweet she shared, the singer stated that such people are dumb and also broke in their "dirty belief".

Simi tweeted;

If you shame people for doing honest, hard work to eat, talmbout "they are peasants", you dumb. Meanwhile you broke. Broke and proud and loud af in ur dirty briefs.

https://web.muguvideos.com/2021/02/26/if-you-shame-people-for-doing-honest-hard-work-to-eat-you-are-dumb-simi/
Re: If You Shame People For Doing Honest Hard Work To Eat, You Are Dumb - Simi by MuguVideosCom: 11:01am On Feb 26, 2021
Re: If You Shame People For Doing Honest Hard Work To Eat, You Are Dumb - Simi by LoudLord(m): 11:11am On Feb 26, 2021
Yes my Lady

Respect to the real Hustlers out there,God bless you x100

1 Like

Re: If You Shame People For Doing Honest Hard Work To Eat, You Are Dumb - Simi by marveangel(m): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2021
The most difficult thing in this country is legit hustle. Trust me

2 Likes

Re: If You Shame People For Doing Honest Hard Work To Eat, You Are Dumb - Simi by Onyi22(f): 11:59am On Feb 26, 2021
No be lie
Re: If You Shame People For Doing Honest Hard Work To Eat, You Are Dumb - Simi by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
I couldn't even get what she said, if not that the op broke it down
Simi just want to be sounding like an american agbero but she no just wan reason am say e no fit her undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Shame People For Doing Honest Hard Work To Eat, You Are Dumb - Simi by gregyboy(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
Edobabe20:
I couldn't even get what she said, if not that the op broke it down
Simi just want to be sounding like an american agbero but she no just wan reason am say e no fit her undecided

I agree

1 Like

Re: If You Shame People For Doing Honest Hard Work To Eat, You Are Dumb - Simi by kenzysmith: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
this girl sound track for bed go mad make i ask Falz before i ask adekunle cas Falz ist adekunle reach that place.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dorathy Announce Date For Unveiling Her Underwear/lingerie Brand / Davido Acquires ‘diamond Hand Sanitizer|wizkid Shows Off New Baby Mama / Barry Jhay Cleared And Released From The Suspected Murder Of Label Boss, Kashy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.