Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,727 members, 7,831,307 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Tonto Dikeh Becomes Ambassador Of Peace For NCPC (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Becomes Ambassador Of Peace For NCPC (Photos) (401 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy Becomes Ambassador Of Innoson Motors, Receives Her N25M SUV / Tonto Dikeh becomes ZIKEL COSMETICS brand ambassador with N100m endorsement dea / Tonto Dikeh Becomes PELS International Skincare Ambassador After Cosmetic Surger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Becomes Ambassador Of Peace For NCPC (Photos) by TMSMedia: 11:58am On Feb 26, 2021
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has been made the ambassador of peace for the Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission (NCPC), IgbereTV reports.

This is coming days after her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill announced his marriage to his former PA, Rosy Meurer.

Taking to Instagram to announce the news, Tonto Dikeh wrote;

“I AM NOW A PROUD NIGERIA CHRISTIAN PILGRIM COMMISSION(NCPC) AMBASSADOR FOR PEACE BUILDING••

Tonto Dikeh Becomes Ambassador For Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission, NCPC

Yesterday 25th February 2021 yours Director, Socials & Empowerment @cymsnigeris was warmly received by Rev. Yakubu Pam, the Executive Secretary of Nigerian Christian Pilgrim Commission (NCPC) at his Headoffice Abuja @pamyaks, where we had an extensive deliberation on NCPC vision, dissecting the values for National development and youth involvement in peace building in line with the NCPC’s mandate.
I was Accompanied by Amb. Chris Odey @goodwillambassadorevents The Tonto Dikeh Foundation, Project Coordinator,

As a humanitarian, i also felt it is imperative for a few youths to have a feel of this laudable initiative through The Tonto Dikeh Foundation in partnership with NCPC where 10 Nigerians will be sponsored on this year’s Pilgrimage activities sponsored by @officalthetontodikehfoundation

Finally, I wish to announce my position as the new Ambassador of the Commission for Peace Building.

Tonto Dikeh Becomes Ambassador For Nigeria Christian Pilgrim Commission, NCPC
Need your prayers as we embark on Peace building across the six (6) geopolitical Zones of the Nation because peace is indispensable.

Yours in Nation building

King Tonto Dikeh,
CYMS’s Director,
Socials & Empowerment.”
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLvxYKXnZnY/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala

Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes Ambassador Of Peace For NCPC (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
Congratulations Tonto..
This lady is really paving way for herself n son.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes Ambassador Of Peace For NCPC (Photos) by TMSMedia: 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
See

Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes Ambassador Of Peace For NCPC (Photos) by TMSMedia: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
More

Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes Ambassador Of Peace For NCPC (Photos) by merieam16(f): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
Congrats..
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes Ambassador Of Peace For NCPC (Photos) by DaddyRochie1642: 12:49pm On Feb 26, 2021
Why's her face too "Bright" grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes Ambassador Of Peace For NCPC (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Na from Camera sir
Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes Ambassador Of Peace For NCPC (Photos) by osamz007: 2:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

THEIR SUPPOSED ORGANIC GLOW AND CAMERA SATURATION

Re: Tonto Dikeh Becomes Ambassador Of Peace For NCPC (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
Congrats Tonto! appointment fully deserved, i respect her peace these past two years tho

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija's Nengi Receives Huge Gifts From Her UK Fans (ninjas) Watch / When Onitsha Fans Finally Caught Davido OBO On Foot (VIDEO) / 2020 Really Affected Me – Actress Beverly Naya Discloses As She Enters A New Pha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.