Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,181 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

Make Money In Dollars Publishing Book On Amazon KDP - Adverts (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Make Money In Dollars Publishing Book On Amazon KDP (6489 Views)

E-book Document Formating, Proof Reading, Conversion And Publishing / PLACE YOUR ORDERS ON AMAZON, EBAY, etc AND SHIP TO NIGERIA AT $5/LBS / SHOP & SHIP ON AMAZON, EBAY & OTHER USA SITES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money In Dollars Publishing Book On Amazon KDP by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:18pm On Feb 17, 2022
dauntless15:
Okay, I'll get back to u.
Ok I'm waiting.
Re: Make Money In Dollars Publishing Book On Amazon KDP by veraakhigbe(f): 11:52am On Mar 03, 2022
Kindly send an email to zibahakhigbe@gmail.com lets talk pls

Ucheosefoh:
Amazon Kindle Publishing (KDP) is a platform created by Amazon for publishing and selling books.

The books can be categorize into two
1: High content books
2: Low content books

High content books are books with high volume of contents from 26 pages and above such as fictional and non fictional contents.

Low content books are books with low contents such notebooks, journals, activity books, colouring books, log books, hand writing books etc.

Amazon Kindle Publishing is one of the best passive income because one book can sell for months and you earn money while sleeping.

Below are the screenshots of my February earnings and amount of books I have sold so far this month.

Note: the earning is only from organic methods, no buying of paid tools, no paying of content writers, no paying of graphic designers for the book covers and no running of Amazon ads.

If I can achieve all these without sending money then imagine how much I will be earning when I start heavy investment on my Amazon Kindle Publishing business.

You can drop your questions and if you want to get started.

This is my WhatsApp number 08066130113

Update: I will be launching an ebook on Amazon Kindle Publishing.

It will be a comprehensive guide on KDP.

It will help newbies on how to get started and you have the chance to enjoy a free mentorship from me.

The eBook will cost 2k to buy.
Re: Make Money In Dollars Publishing Book On Amazon KDP by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
veraakhigbe:
Kindly send an email to zibahakhigbe@gmail.com lets talk pls

I communicate better on WhatsApp and my WhatsApp number is on the post you quoted.
Re: Make Money In Dollars Publishing Book On Amazon KDP by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2022
Action takers are winners

E de give me joy as this my student is taking actions and have started getting results.

Na to start running ads remain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quantum Resonance Magnetic Analyzer + Slippers, Massager And Pain Relieve 5 In 1 / Get A Football Trial Application Form For Free / How To Start A Business Without Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.