Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) (61402 Views)

Human Traffickers Go Wild As Uk-based Madam Writes Shrine, Vows To Destroy Victi / Naval Ratings Who Tortured A Peacemaker To Death In Lagos Arrested / UBA Policeman Beats Up Customer In Lagos, Attempts To Stab Him In Banking Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by Georgejeez: 3:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
These oloshos don further escalate the matter , instead of to lock up the money or stop to de spread legs on credit or before pay ,dem go fight put .

Now , dem gatz treat the injured peacemaker.

Them don scare some potential customers when go hear the gist.

Them don enter police net ,dem must bail themselves with money wen dem suffer save since .

Them gatz spread legs for DPO ,ICO , CPU, NUC and sergeant while dem de station until de bail money go complete.

Money wen dem no fit leave so go be small one compared to the monetary value of free Bleep wen dem go Bleep police before dem release dem

The more dem remain for the station , dem go de lose clients and Bleep returns per day .

Their Chairlady or Ashawo joint owner fit give them suspension or expulsion sef base on the negative name dem bring come their hotel .

Police sef fit use this one as excuse shut down the Ashawo joint , then collect plenty money before them allow them operate .

So all in all na dem lose pass .

But the guyman Bleep up , Bible says "do not love sleep so that you may not come to poverty" na oversleep make am forget wetin say he and he guys don plan to japaa before daybreak
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by Nairalandwizerd(m): 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:

Trying to separate ashawos fighting is the third most foolish things on earth.

How can you explain to people that the cut on your head is inflicted by ashawo wey another man knack?

you no well o
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
Public toilet
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by EMIOMOADEOYE: 3:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:

How can you explain to people that the cut on your head is inflicted by ashawo wey another man knack?

Guy......where you buy that stuff.

Thats some real shit men
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by Map1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Liposure:
Ashawo na work?
Ashawo no be work,na management.
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by sayisayi(m): 3:47pm On Feb 26, 2021
Samanza89:
I wonder what sort of men patronise prostitutes. Even with the current insecurity in the country dick still dey rise...

You never see Fight club?

Na the first rule na...
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by samwillyco1(m): 3:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
I no see anything
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by Eastcaostboy: 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Samanza89:
I wonder what sort of men patronise prostitutes. Even with the current insecurity in the country dick still dey rise...
you will not understand bro, but maybe with time you will. Travel out and you'll understand cool cool
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by LordErrk: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
Samanza89:

Na olosho dey cause insecurity?
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by broadman20: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Onyi22:
Oga pay your money jor

Money for what if I may ask?
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by Ofunaofu: 4:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
spartanian:
Wahala no dey finish
walihi! wahala be like bycicle
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by koyyess: 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
Very good for the broke negroe.

Next time, they will cut off his tiny red piller d1ck.

grin
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2021
[quote author=mercysamuelson post=99438833][/quote]

Kindly reach me on facebook cos it's against nairaland rules to discuss such .......

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@SeniorWriter
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by Gbest90(m): 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:

Lolz.

So what are the first and second most foolish things on earth. cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by zedegit: 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mosdii come and see your " Women are useless brand. When you refuse to leave SW.
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by GeneralPula: 4:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Bigredmachine:
Left to me ohhhh, it's better to masturbate than patronize an Ashanti

Because no Ashana will give you that satisfaction you are dreaming of...

First.. Ashana is kinda different from Ashewo..

Pon the satisfaction of a thing.. My experience is different bro. Naija hoes go ride with you wella if dem like you, some sort of connection, money apart..

Thats why I like to engage them online...I go don reason you with words, I go don know what’sup before proceeding..
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by Tunagee(m): 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
Frontail:
. Yes !!! Dem dey Provide Nacking Services to to humanity cool.

There Kpekus dey service John Thomas will little funds grin grin grin

Pussyy wey you go Bleep for just how many minutes with condom, and under pressure cos dem go dey rush you so dey can go and meet other customers. They are also very rude. If you no cum quick na problem, dem go dey vex for you; 'Oga you never cum' chai! which kain wahala be this? Abeg do, make I go outside go meet customers. Time dey go abeg' Why not get a girlfriend than foolish oloshos wey go dey rush you.

1 Like

Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Seniorwriter:
Future is Female geng should come up with defence lines....
Anyways I'm too busy tryna coordinate my online and offline earnings to be seperating fights not to talk of separating one involving a sex worker? SMH @the shop owner that got injured....

Anyways If you are interested in knowing how to earn [b]residual income [/b]with existing or newer skills and never lack cash for your livelihood then contact me for the tools needed to be put in place and allow the locomotives generate you money online, offline or both.
Imagine you have the right skill to create 1k clients that you make constant $50 from them each doing small task for them ones or twice a week.!! Awesome right.
Howbeit this ain't for the get rich quickly youths out there.....but if you want to grow wealth then contact me via my facebook on my profile.
Do you know that some people make money from Small skills like sending emails for agricultural companies...... There are so many [b]remote jobs [/b]out there.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!!
@seniorwriter
Nawa oh, I fit send mail.
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
Tunagee:

Pussyy wey you go Bleep for just how many minutes with condom, and under pressure cos dem go dey rush you so dey can go and meet other customers. They are also very rude. If you no cum quick na problem, dem go dey vex for you; 'Oga you never cum' chai! which kain wahala be this? Abeg do, make I go outside go meet customers. Time dey go abeg' Why not get a girlfriend than foolish oloshos wey go dey rush you.
... Oloshos get level ! Ashawoo na class by class ! So you suppose know dem by dem Trade mark and location grin grin grin
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by Seniorwriter(m): 5:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
SegFault:

Nawa oh, I fit send mail.

Deep Quote
The ability to make hay when the sun shines is a Superpower.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!
@SeniorWriter
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by AUMAN: 5:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
The other two guys woke up early and took to their heels and Niyi was still deep in sleep.Lazy Niyi.Go and sleep more
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by Olisehinnocent: 5:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
One of my friend took me to ashawo joint. When we got there he wanted to give me one ashawo to knack buh I refused. He went and knack why am sipping my beer. When he later come out we went home together.
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by Olisehinnocent: 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
One of my friend took me to ashawo joint. When we got there he wanted to give me one ashawo to knack buh I refused. He went and knack why am sipping my beer. When he later come out we went home together. The last thing I will do in this life is to knack ashawo.
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by Pegi23(f): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Good for him. Why he go Bleep without paying ehh.. abi he did not know everywhere hard and na someone business he is joking with..

So sorry to the good samaritan
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by noisy45(m): 6:14pm On Feb 26, 2021
What I know is that the policemen way carry the oloshos go station go bleep there own join without payment.
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by Qatar2022: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2021
Rtk5:
There was once a country... Imagine people's children.
Future is female
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2021
Why are things differently in Niger area? In Lilongwe when harlots are fighting, we call the fire and boys brigade.
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by tunapawizzy: 6:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
Kriss216:

Trying to separate ashawos fighting is the third most foolish things on earth

i know the first is supporting Buhari...please tell me the second
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 26, 2021
Liposure:
Ashawo na work?

It a very conjugated work.

When you calculate the distance between an Ashawo and the cinema house. It is like the distance between Ibadan to Kenya. Even the Kenyan President can not measure it. But the area between the goal post and the referee can make all Ashawo stranded in traffic. It is only the Pope who can restrain them from commiting suicide.

By this reason of mine, I hope I have been able to confuse you that Ashawo work na work.

Thank you

Can two bottles of big stout make one dizzy. I feel dizzy already.
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by Bigredmachine: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
GeneralPula:

First.. Ashana is kinda different from Ashewo..

Pon the satisfaction of a thing.. My experience is different bro. Naija hoes go ride with you wella if dem like you, some sort of connection, money apart..

Thats why I like to engage them online...I go don reason you with words, I go don know what’sup before proceeding..

Lolz I think the one u discuss with online before meeting is *hook-up*

I mean the ones that reside in hotels... That u meet just now just now... They can never give u ur dream satisfaction... Even with big money, they either see u as a fool and ask for more and when u don't give them,

if u like pay 50k they will still treat u as the ordinary guy that pays 1500...

And pls what's the difference between an ashewo and ashana?
Re: Prostitutes Go Wild In Ondo, Beat Up Customer And Injure A Peacemaker (Photo) by McLizbae: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
I see ground wet, people hold umbrellas... and one drop of rain never fall for Akure for like 3 weeks now. Where dem say this gbege happen again self?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ile-Ife, 5 Feared Dead (Graphic Photos) / Bandits Numbering Over 30 Rob Residences In Lugbe, Abuja (Video, Pics) / Man Calls Friend To Join Him In Raping A Lady In Lagos, Gets Caught (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.