Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,941 members, 7,952,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

What Has CBN Done To Reduce Insecurity In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Has CBN Done To Reduce Insecurity In The North (226 Views)

"I'll Reduce Insecurity And Poverty If I Emerge Winner In 2023" - Obi Declares / Insecurity In North Worse Under Buhari — Northern Elders / Combating Insecurity In The Country: Lest We Forget – Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has CBN Done To Reduce Insecurity In The North by ken6488(m): 2:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
cheesy They are only interested in the south

It took CBN 1 week to block end SARS account
1 week to block cryto

cheesy Taking years now they can't block terrorists
accounts

They blocked forex

Some times I wonder what the south has ever done wrong to CBN.
Karma will catch up with them someday

Question you will never find answers to

.Who funds the terrorists/bandit
.How to get the funds
.How to get supply

It turns out that all of them are working together

2 Likes

Re: What Has CBN Done To Reduce Insecurity In The North by Rugaria: 2:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
Good point! Emefiele is a bundle of disappointment!
Re: What Has CBN Done To Reduce Insecurity In The North by Spending123: 2:07pm On Feb 26, 2021

Nigerian politicians are useless all of them

Come argue with me I sit down ontop transformer the wait for onah.
Re: What Has CBN Done To Reduce Insecurity In The North by rexlims(m): 2:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
@op go and look for that picture, where Emiefele was kowtowing before d late Isah Funtua, u will have ur answer.
Re: What Has CBN Done To Reduce Insecurity In The North by Freestainworld(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
There plan is to render the south powerless in other to achieve their jihadist agenda

2 Likes

Re: What Has CBN Done To Reduce Insecurity In The North by tbtosine(m): 3:12pm On Feb 26, 2021
I also wondering if bandits and gunmen are not operating bank account in this country and if they did perhaps, bandit may not be part of their name. Am not advocating for them or trying to support CBN on thier failure to sanction bandits and bad heardsmen as they did to EndSars protester and the rest. But not only south operate cryptocurrency and forex trade. We have people from the North who as well invested huge amount on crypto. I think the CBN still have a lot of work to do on how to trace out suspicious transaction carry out on individuals account and check what the transaction are meant for,cos am very sure the ransom this criminals get from thier victims are going somewhere. Even if they use it to purchase more ammunition. Where do they carry out there transactions ?
Re: What Has CBN Done To Reduce Insecurity In The North by oneolajire(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
Bandits are cashing out in millions of naira and you are asking what has CBN done?

Army has neither arrested nor killed any bandit, but to always negotiate.

(1) (Reply)

No Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho —DSS / 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Cannot Continue Like This / What Has Niger Delta Done To Buhari’s Administration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.