Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,995 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

How To Withdraw Paypal Fund In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Withdraw Paypal Fund In Nigeria (132 Views)

Anyone Withdraw Paypal Money With A Barter Card Before??? / How Can Someone Use My BVN Pin To Withdraw My Money. / Pls Help Where Can I Sell Paypal Fund In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Withdraw Paypal Fund In Nigeria by olonde: 3:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
PayPal is an electronic commerce company that facilitates payments between parties through online transfers. PayPal is considered a very secure method of online financial transactions. PayPal doesn't support Nigerians to use their service anymore but some people still have their way of using it to receive payment from their client outside the country.

If you own a Paypal account and with fund inside and you are willing to withdraw the fund to your local bank, just have it at the back of your mind that it won't be successful because PayPal doesn't support Nigeria, in this case, you cant withdraw to your local bank. BUT you can sell it to us

I buy PayPal fund with instant payment once the fund has been confirmed. I only buy legit funds, if you have a scam fund please stay away from me for God sake.

Note: Due to high risk involved in goods and service fund (GNS) I don't buy goods and service fund, I only buy friends and family fund (FNF)
If you know you cant send as fnf please don't come to my inbox

You can also contact me for a deal on how to open a PayPal account that will send and receive in Nigeria without VPN. You can also contact me for ways to avoid PayPal limitations.

Call or WhatsApp me 07066100137

Wishyou best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Usd / Eur Pickup In Nigeria / Skrill Funds Buying / Advertise Your Telegram Group Free Here..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.