Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) (66883 Views)

Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Woman Wearing Biafra Outfit (Video, Photos) / America Has Not Won One War - FFK (video) / #EndSARS: Police, Soldiers Storm Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) by Asswipemod: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2021
DimIsaac10:

Should i start listing how many of your so called demi gods died anyhow.
I am not a hater of the said man. He is a courageous man but he is not demi nothing..
If you offend the government, government will deal with you. The only thing preventing his arrest is the major endorsement the western elites gave..
Should the elites pull back government will deal with him and nothing will happen.
As regards a soldier, they go through trainings and I can boldly tell you that a well trained soldier will collect your self Ak 47 hands down one on one...

The only civilians that could challenge them are terrorists and militants because they go through trainings too and not a chest beating civilians who fights with mouth.

Bros, no western elite is behind Sunday. It is the masses. The politicians and elites in the West are afraid of him. And like I say, he is a demi-god! Take it or leave it! A militant and a terrorist are still civilians carrying guns. Training or no training I have seen an okada man beat up a soldier. Apart from coming in numbers and the respect they have for their uniforms, they are human beings. And for me to be handling an AK, it means I can handle it efficiently.
Re: DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) by yahoosurepass(m): 11:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
zumaad:
make I just dey observe...
stolen items
Re: DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) by DestroyEvil: 11:45pm On Feb 26, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
Nice one
Did you inherit this your myopic chronic Stupidity or is it artificially acquired through your gullibility by Religion?! You are Yoruba, yet you support killing of your fellow Yorubas just because you see yourself as Fulani Slave! If you have deeply researched as true educated fellow by now, you should know that Roman Empire created both Islam and Christianity to cause the Children of Abraham to destroy themselves. Moreover, your Yoruba Blood should be thicker than Region Water!!! When shall you deliver yourself from Religious Mental Slavery?!!!

2 Likes

Re: DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) by DimIsaac10(m): 12:16am On Feb 27, 2021
Asswipemod:

Bros, no western elite is behind Sunday. It is the masses. The politicians and elites in the West are afraid of him. And like I say, he is a demi-god! Take it or leave it! A militant and a terrorist are still civilians carrying guns. Training or no training I have seen an okada man beat up a soldier. Apart from coming in numbers and the respect they have for their uniforms, they are human beings. And for me to be handling an AK, it means I can handle it efficiently.

Smiles..
Its your opinion and i respect it.
Re: DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) by DimIsaac10(m): 12:19am On Feb 27, 2021
Asswipemod:

Smiles.
Re: DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) by calcal: 12:44am On Feb 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:
He should be arrested...

Igboho is over heating the polity and should be arrested immediately.

See lines.....Who is this Olaniyi below?

Go arrest ham, make I see weytin go come out of your family
Re: DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) by content208: 12:48am On Feb 27, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
grin it's just a intimidation tactics. If they meant business he will have been arrested but the Attention seeking junky FFK just want to trend. Igboho is a scavenging criminal we have many of his type in the North, but we don't give them authority to kill innocent people. Igboho is done, his brothers have already forsaken him for 2023 ambitions

You northerners are so desperate for power that you see anyone raising his voice as someone trying to take power from your grasp. grin.

Not as if Nigeria can ever move forward sef with your set of power-hungry scavengers in power. grin.
Re: DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) by content208: 12:54am On Feb 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Sunday Igboho is a terrorist and a Rascal.

Yoruba Elders has called for his arrest..

What of the bandits that kidnapped 300 students in Zamfara? They are good people to you, Abi? grin.

You are destroying the Destiny of your children but you don't know. grin
Re: DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) by Sadisbala(m): 2:07am On Feb 27, 2021
HeWrites:
Former minister of aviation Femi Fani-Kayode says there was an attempt by security forces to arrest activist Sunday Adeyemo alias Sunday Igboho on Friday, Igbere TV reports.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1365307515458772992?s=20

Mr Fani-Kayode condemned the alleged attempt to arrest the activist.

https://twitter.com/realFFK/status/1365309988663623685?s=20

Sunday Igboho has been at the forefront of the fight against killer herdsmen in the south-west region.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eF-tTKtmh4g

Details shortly…
this guy should be charge with murder infact genocide on innocent people.
Re: DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) by Aghans(m): 6:39am On Feb 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:
He should be arrested...

Igboho is over heating the polity and should be arrested immediately.

See lines.....Who is this Olaniyi below?

Nairaland should have where we can click dislike, not every comment require like or share.
Mod look into this
Re: DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) by Asswipemod: 11:12am On Feb 27, 2021
DimIsaac10:

Smiles.

Smiles.

Better
Re: DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) by Asswipemod: 11:14am On Feb 27, 2021
Birchi33:

I watch the video, but I did not see or hear when security say they are waiting for Sunday Igboho to come so that we can arrest him.
Roadside journalism everywhere.
Ogogoro journalist.

Toddler ni bobo yi sha
Re: DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) by Asswipemod: 11:15am On Feb 27, 2021
DimIsaac10:

Should i start listing how many of your so called demi gods died anyhow.
I am not a hater of the said man. He is a courageous man but he is not demi nothing..
If you offend the government, government will deal with you. The only thing preventing his arrest is the major endorsement the western elites gave..
Should the elites pull back government will deal with him and nothing will happen.
As regards a soldier, they go through trainings and I can boldly tell you that a well trained soldier will collect your self Ak 47 hands down one on one...

The only civilians that could challenge them are terrorists and militants because they go through trainings too and not a chest beating civilians who fights with mouth..

Its your type that prays for war thinking war is about juju...
If its by juju every other continents will be scared of Africa..
My dear, some guns will penetrate you anyhow..
Some guns will even scartter you.. I just laugh.

All this epistle because of me. grin grin grin
Re: DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) by pacespot(m): 11:39am On Feb 27, 2021
Evil government always doing their things cunningly, they will soon deny this attempted arrest regardless of this glaring evidence. So those security men were just there to salute him?
Re: DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 27, 2021
Asswipemod:

Toddler ni bobo yi sha
Local champion!
Re: DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) by mosade: 8:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
Igboarecriminal:
grin it's just a intimidation tactics. If they meant business he will have been arrested but the Attention seeking junky FFK just want to trend. Igboho is a scavenging criminal we have many of his type in the North, but we don't give them authority to kill innocent people. Igboho is done, his brothers have already forsaken him for 2023 ambitions
Igboho is not a criminal and can never be criminal. Your useless Fulani kidnappers are the criminals all other ethic groups in Nigeria and sub- Sahara African countries detest. You don't have shame. You constitute nuisance to all your hosts. They say they don't be want you and you can't go your own way. You are vagabond. You don't have origin. You don't have ancestral home. Your people treck from Kano to Ondo State with cows in 21st century and you are happy. You keep your children sleeping inside forests with cows while other children in are in schools. You have been rulling Nigeria since 1950s and yet you are the most backward tribe in Nigeria. Don't you see what Awolowo, Bola Ige, Lateef Jakande, Bola Tinubu,(despite his fallouts) turn South West into. Shameless people. Other tribes call you murderers, kidnappers, bandits and yet you are happy. Ibos don't like you, Yorubas detest you, middle belt doesn't want anything to do with you. Can you defeat the whole ethnic groups in Nigeria including those in diaspora. Your time is up. You think Buhari shall rule Nigeria for ever. This is the beginning of the end Thousands of Igbohos are in the west. Yorubas fight silent wars . Go and ask your notorious Isikalu Wakili. They have sent BEES to him and his followers. If he survived it, he is lucky to tell you the story. Nuisance.
Re: DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) by drsmooth(m): 1:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
DimIsaac10:

The problem of Nigeria is instead of us to deal with a major problems we start making risible references....

Yes right. Whatever makes you sleep better at night
Re: DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) by hotwax: 1:53pm On Feb 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Sunday Igboho is a terrorist and a Rascal.

Yoruba Elders has called for his arrest..

yoruba elders? your papa sheriki abi?
Re: DSS, Police, Soldiers Attempt To Arrest Sunday Igboho — FFK (Video) by potopotoking: 4:42am On Mar 13, 2021
[s]
TheLionofLasigi:
Buhari should better call his boys to order, arresting igboho will mark the beginning of the end for this project called Nigeria, I swear by Allah, am willing to take up arms to protect my lands from fulani/bororo bandits. Is like fulani wants to be completely wiped out the surface of the earth.
[/s]

"If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" - IBB

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Fatai Owoseni Controls Traffic In Ikorodu (Photos) / Unknown Gunmen's Car Spoils On The Road In Anambra (Photos) / June 12- Governor Seyi Makinde Joins Protesters In Ibadan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.