Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,322 members, 7,864,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:12 PM

Tboss Calls Out Men Who Give Their Babes Gifts Only To Collect Them Later - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Calls Out Men Who Give Their Babes Gifts Only To Collect Them Later (366 Views)

Tboss Calls Out NEPA For Billing Her N95k For A Month, Shares Adorable Photos / Makeup Free Tboss And Segun Arinze Pictured Together / Tboss Looks Stunning In Egyptian Costume (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss Calls Out Men Who Give Their Babes Gifts Only To Collect Them Later by ellaonweweekly: 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
TBoss has slammed men who give their girlfriends gifts then collect it later when the relationship goes sour.

The reality star called such men classless, childish and petty.

She went on to ask what kind of upbringing they received.

Read her post below.

https://ellaonwedaily./2021/02/26/tboss-calls-out-men-who-give-their-girlfriends-gifts-only-to-collect-them-when-things-go-sour/

Re: Tboss Calls Out Men Who Give Their Babes Gifts Only To Collect Them Later by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
Its called SIMPING! but Nl boys would misinterprete
Re: Tboss Calls Out Men Who Give Their Babes Gifts Only To Collect Them Later by TarOrfeeek: 4:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
Why do women find it easy to attack men's upbringing (relationships with blood line females) when logical issues concerning men and women (social partners) are discussed and men take a non-simp stand.

it's funny because, no woman wants her son to be a simp. No sister wants her brother to spend all his salary on Jumoke the slay queen, instead of at home with them and their parents.

So if women want their sons and brothers to not be simps, why then do other women want other people's brothers and sons and husbands to be simps - to themselves (who don't want their own male relations to be simps)

Do you all understand that vageena people have mental craze.

Swallow TRP gentlemen.

1 Like

Re: Tboss Calls Out Men Who Give Their Babes Gifts Only To Collect Them Later by kenzysmith: 4:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
shut up your dirty mouth, is that y u gave birth to a child without a father? U will 37 this year no husband to call your own. So i buy iphone 12 give my babe she come dey misbehave make i no collect am back?say my full name na Gentle Simpeey

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Star,koko Slams Online Beggars Who Come To Her Page To Beg For Money / Despite Being Celeb, These 5 Nigerian Celebs Have Never Stopped Practicing Islam / Nigerian Singer Davido Makes More Money Through Gambling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.