Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Why Do I Feel Nigeria Is On The Brink Of An Absy! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do I Feel Nigeria Is On The Brink Of An Absy! (198 Views)

UN: North Eastern Nigeria, 3 Other Countries On The Brink Of Famine In 6 Months / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu / ‘NHIS On The Brink Of Collapse’ – Governing Council Raises The Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do I Feel Nigeria Is On The Brink Of An Absy! by Never4getU: 4:58pm On Feb 26, 2021
The happenings around of late suggest to me we are embarking on a journey of no return...we really have tried staying together this long, for however long this living together haven't synergize us to live like one people.

For me, the major or if u like the bane of our failure to forge ahead together is deposited in the belly of religion and ethnic coloration.

Hausa/Fulani is at the bedrock of this problems which makes our development rather staggering instead of progressing.

Sharia enactment in a secular society like Nigeria is dangerous for safety of our people and a threat to national unity which is responsible for where we're today.

This problem, start from the north and continue whilst migrating into the south which is a bane for a possible disintegration of Nigeria.
Re: Why Do I Feel Nigeria Is On The Brink Of An Absy! by after4: 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Is break up not what we have always wanted?

(1) (Reply)

Retired Chief Judge Dies At 67, Gombe Governor Mourns / NIGERIA -are We The Same? / Breaking! Buhari Declares Zamfara State ‘no-fly Zone’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.