Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) (24785 Views)

Fisayo Soyombo Speaks Against Enenche's Addition To Obi's Campaign List / Sunday Igboho Speaks Against 3rd World War After Release From Detention (Video) / Yemi Osinbajo Speaks French To President Of DR Congo (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by Indispensable85(m): 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
Oga vice the fulani cabal will come for your head any moment. I can bet my left balls ,Buhari doesn't even know what cryptocurrency is all about.
Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by Dapson73(m): 7:42pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mokason288:

I sincerely don’t blame him for being too scared to speak

This man sits every day with the most Devilish politician Africa has ever known

If he dares to speak EFCC , DSS ,Nigeria Army, Nigeria Navy, Nigeria Air Force, Amotekun , ESN

All will go after him , the next second

Sender: Mannequin from Sudan

To be honest with you I feel the man is brave to last this long in the camp of that Animal in Human skin

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

100% right. Also, he doesn't need to always appear as antagonistic in his views.

No doubt, he's one of the best brains in Aso Rock
Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 7:44pm On Feb 26, 2021
ThreeBlackBird:

Which side do you want his to offend?

He's always afraid to speak on issues because he's afraid to offend.
Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by nsiba: 7:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
Nostradamus1:
Audio vp

Where in this world have you seen an action VP

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by TheRareGem1(f): 7:51pm On Feb 26, 2021
The position of the VP is purely economic while that of the CBN is monetary. VP wants businesses dealing crypto to survive but must be regulated, while CBN is concerned about the monetary security of Nigerians

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by 22brains(m): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
This mere house boy in aso rock go dey foam activities
Fake star boy..
The only star boy we know is wizkid and the weeknd
If them like make them ban am..
We go dey run our normal ptpt
If you are niggarrrr and you understand ptpt then you must be a real niggarr ...

You all quoting me to insult me....continue.....ain't scared
Because am a real niggarr

That is my baby girl...your boyfriend must be a real niggarr..if not that your boy friend is a real niggarr...I would have suggest we hang out.....but you know real niggarrrrs don't hangout with the girlfriend of other real niggarrrrs...if not your boyfriend might pull the trigger....and I have to retaliate by pulling my own trigger....with that the hood will no longer be safe for anybody....including you the baby girl we are fighting over
I have bitcoins to sell biko
Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by Never4getU: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
And Namadi Sambo would be??

Mynh44:
Most useless VP ever
Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by Tvoice: 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
Na now ur own day brake abi , late commer
Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by Walletnaira: 7:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by Advocate500: 7:59pm On Feb 26, 2021
Mokason288:

I sincerely don’t blame him for being too scared to speak

This man sits every day with the most Devilish politician Africa has ever known

If he dares to speak EFCC , DSS ,Nigeria Army, Nigeria Navy, Nigeria Air Force, Amotekun , ESN

All will go after him , the next second

Sender: Mannequin from Sudan

To be honest with you I feel the man is brave to last this long in the camp of that Animal in Human skin

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
what happened to resignation? Where is the integrity and moral upright ?
Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by lexy2014: 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2021
mariahAngel:
Finally he speaks!

Although, his words were carefully chosen so as not to offend any side.

D question is who is he speaking to? Sometimes d man talks as if he is giving advise to d govt which he is a part of. I don't understand

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by okefranci: 8:01pm On Feb 26, 2021
mariahAngel:
Finally he speaks!

Although, his words were carefully chosen so as not to offend any side.

I guessed you have brain tumor or possibly you are suffering from a rare disease

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by lexy2014: 8:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
TheRareGem1:
The position of the VP is purely economic while that of the CBN is monetary. VP wants businesses dealing crypto to survive but must be regulated, while CBN is concerned about the monetary security of Nigerians

Who is he telling? Isn't d deputy of d govt that supervises CBN? Why can't he channel his thoughts to d CBN governor instead of lecturing nigerians?

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by PlainSight(m): 8:04pm On Feb 26, 2021
nesta19:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4

you may as well share the code here bro make boys take chop
Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by mariahAngel(f): 8:05pm On Feb 26, 2021
okefranci:

I guessed you have brain tumor or possibly you are suffering from a rare disease

Neither of the above.
Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by Mrquote: 8:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Fake star boy..
If you are niggarrrr and you understand ptpt then you must be a real niggarr ...

That is my baby girl...your boyfriend must be a real niggarr..if not that your boy friend is a real niggarr...I would have suggest we hang out.....but you know real niggarrrrs don't hangout with the girlfriend of other real niggarrrrs...if not your boyfriend might pull the trigger....and I have to retaliate by pulling my own trigger....with that the hood will no longer be safe for anybody....including you the baby girl we are fighting over
Forget it P2P is that smooth like when we were using our debit card.
Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by optimusprime2(m): 8:08pm On Feb 26, 2021
Fear Fear man .... mtcheww
Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by CSTRR: 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2021
His opinion is as useless as that of a road side newspaper analyst.

He can't even influence the CBN that ISA funtua was controlling.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by VanessaKokomama(f): 8:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Fake star boy..

That is my baby girl...your boyfriend must be a real niggarr..if not that your boy friend is a real niggarr...I would have suggest we hang out.....but you know real niggarrrrs don't hangout with the girlfriend of other real niggarrrrs...if not your boyfriend might pull the trigger....and I have to retaliate or rather reciprocate by pulling my own trigger....with that the hood will no longer be safe for anybody....including you the baby girl we are fighting over
you are mad man
Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by TitanzStudio(m): 8:40pm On Feb 26, 2021
him too dey do am

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by Dach16: 8:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
benjackugo:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has called for the regulation of cryptocurrencies in the country instead of the ban placed on it by the Central Bank of Nigeria CBN, IgbereTV reports.

Osinbajo made the call when he spoke at the Bankers Committee Vanguard in Lagos State today February 26.

He shared a video of his speech via his Instagram handle, with the caption;

Ah! Who let the dogs out

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLwbjgKAajX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyIhsHIBqcQ

The CBN on February 5 announced the ban on cryptocurrencies. The apex bank alleged that the digital currency was being used to fund criminal activities like kidnapping, terrorism, and others.

https://igberetvnews.com/1383727/vp-osinbajo-speaks-ban-cryptocurrency-video/

Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by yusluvad(m): 9:06pm On Feb 26, 2021
So this yeye man fit talk...
Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by harjay1986: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Fake star boy..

That is my baby girl...your boyfriend must be a real niggarr..if not that your boy friend is a real niggarr...I would have suggest we hang out.....but you know real niggarrrrs don't hangout with the girlfriend of other real niggarrrrs...if not your boyfriend might pull the trigger....and I have to retaliate or rather reciprocate by pulling my own trigger....with that the hood will no longer be safe for anybody....including you the baby girl we are fighting over

I just feel sad that this dummy come from my tribe, I at NIPMS at Ikoyi Lagos today I was shown 3 different 14th story building just for him, I think the guy has sold his concience thats why he is unable to speak up

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by ThatFairGuy: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Fake star boy..

Amugbo omo. Full of bigotries

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 26, 2021
benjackugo:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has called for the regulation of cryptocurrencies in the country instead of the ban placed on it by the Central Bank of Nigeria CBN, IgbereTV reports.

Osinbajo made the call when he spoke at the Bankers Committee Vanguard in Lagos State today February 26.

He shared a video of his speech via his Instagram handle, with the caption;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CLwbjgKAajX/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyIhsHIBqcQ

The CBN on February 5 announced the ban on cryptocurrencies. The apex bank alleged that the digital currency was being used to fund criminal activities like kidnapping, terrorism, and others.

https://igberetvnews.com/1383727/vp-osinbajo-speaks-ban-cryptocurrency-video/

The grand vizier of naija money-launderers finally speaks

Those who know, know.
Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:38pm On Feb 26, 2021
Useless fake AFONJA professor
Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
Any of the
Any of the...

Baba kekere Elo joko joor

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by adomuwiner(m): 10:33pm On Feb 26, 2021
Banning cryptocurrency in Nigeria is great disaster for the well being of our recovering economy. That shows we are yet be to be independent economically and politically

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by Rikidony(m): 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
Ban Crypto for where, something wey i buy 20k NGN on Binance yesterday, i de even plan to buy more tomorrow, make the CBN mumu go rest abeg, with P2P we move.. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by Mozegee: 10:35pm On Feb 26, 2021
You should have known where he is from
EmptyGarden:
This man suppose get sense on a normal day... But always too scared to speak his mind.
Re: VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) by IBreakRules: 12:08am On Feb 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Fake star boy..

LMAO... Baba weyrey!

Real nigga

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obama Pledges $7bn For Electricity In Nigeria, Others / Buhari’s Anti-corruption War Has Loopholes – Al-mustapha / Six Persons Killed In Fresh Attacks In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.