Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Gucci Leather Slippers - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Gucci Leather Slippers (400 Views)

Photo Of Gucci Shoe Lace That Costs N2.3 Million Goes Viral, Nigerians React / Gucci Leather Bag True And False Identification Method / Girl Celebrates Her 6th Birthday In Gucci Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gucci Leather Slippers by Beekayfaniyi(f): 6:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
GUCCI LEATHER SLIPPERS
PRICE: #3500
SIZE: 41 - 45
MINIMUM ORDER: 6PAIRS
One pair is 4500
Whatsapp 07057649418

Re: Gucci Leather Slippers by habsydiamond(m): 6:41pm On Feb 26, 2021
U want people to believe u with this U first indicated 3.5k later u indicated another 4.5k.. Please which one we go believe... Afterall, all I dey smell for this post na fish fish... If u know u know
Re: Gucci Leather Slippers by Beekayfaniyi(f): 7:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
habsydiamond:
U want people to believe u with this U first indicated 3.5k later u indicated another 4.5k.. Please which one we go believe... Afterall, all I dey smell for this post na fish fish... If u know u know

It seems u need glasses.
Re: Gucci Leather Slippers by habsydiamond(m): 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2021
Beekayfaniyi:
GUCCI LEATHER SLIPPERS
PRICE: #3500
SIZE: 41 - 45
MINIMUM ORDER: 6PAIRS
One pair is 4500
Whatsapp 07057649418
if u win buy the glasses make sure na Gucci so that I an be using it to catch cruise in my town.. Aunty or make I say uncle... Read ur post again.. And never forget to get medical glasses for ur sef as well

Re: Gucci Leather Slippers by simple250: 10:15pm On Feb 26, 2021
habsydiamond:
if u win buy the glasses make sure na Gucci so that I an be using it to catch cruise in my town.. Aunty or make I say uncle... Read ur post again.. And never forget to get medical glasses for ur sef as well

1 PAIR 4500

Wholesale from 6PAIRS 3,500

blind man

Re: Gucci Leather Slippers by Beekayfaniyi(f): 10:19pm On Feb 26, 2021
simple250:

1 PAIR 4500

blind man

Thanks so much jare...God bless
Re: Gucci Leather Slippers by habsydiamond(m): 10:26pm On Feb 26, 2021
simple250:

1 PAIR 4500

blind man
u must be a seer to know am blind.... What she wrote portrayed different meaning if u don't know.. Am not surprised at all Sha. Human right activist pele

Re: Gucci Leather Slippers by simple250: 10:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
habsydiamond:
u must be a seer to know am blind.... What she wrote portrayed different meaning if u don't know.. Am not surprised at all Sha. Human right activist pele

Oga Titus, explain the different meaning . Make ITK nor kill you o , you want to spoi her business page, buy self you nor go buy BUSY BODY

1 Like

Re: Gucci Leather Slippers by habsydiamond(m): 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
simple250:

Oga Titus, explain the different meaning . Make ITK nor kill you o , you want to spoil her business page, buy self you nor go buy BUSY BODY
am not spoiling her business oo... U cant believe that someone duped my girl using this strategy.. She said one is 3500 without mentioning wholesale price and at the point where she mention whole sale to be 6pairs she made mention of 1pair goes for 4500. Relate with that nao
Re: Gucci Leather Slippers by simple250: 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
habsydiamond:
am not spoiling her business oo... U cant believe that someone duped my girl using this strategy.. She said one is 3500 without mentioning wholesale price and at the point where she mention whole sale to be 6pairs she made mention of 1pair goes for 4500. Relate with that nao

Some sellers accept POD ( pay on delivery) why some don't accept , better still send a rider with your cash to the sellers pickup location when the rider receives the item he will give the seller the money to avoid stories ... smiley

1 Like

Re: Gucci Leather Slippers by habsydiamond(m): 11:17pm On Feb 26, 2021
simple250:

Some sellers accept POD ( pay on delivery) why some don't accept , better still send a rider with your cash to the sellers pickup location when the rider receives the item he will give the seller the money to avoid stories ... smiley
thanks... What pained me most was that I was the one that initiated it to her. Na den I know say everywhere is full of dubious people. Na to dey follow ur advice. If a seller no gree pay on delivery, then make him dey use him product shikena.

(1) (Reply)

Who Has A Better Dress Sence / How to start A Profitable Hair Business In Nigeria with no money / I Am A Confident Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.