Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Igbo Youths Plan To Protest At The British Embassy against Nnamdi Ka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Youths Plan To Protest At The British Embassy against Nnamdi Ka (1581 Views)

Youths Plan Nationwide Protest Over Rising Fuel Prices, Scarcity / Nigerians In South Africa Protest At Embassy Against Extortion, Poor Service / DefendLagos: Youths Plan Counter-Protest At Lekki Tollgate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Youths Plan To Protest At The British Embassy against Nnamdi Ka by EmekaA125(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
edochie12:
u want to stand against nnamdi kalu that is trying to protect igbos against deadly Fulani herdsmen but u can't stand against the killer herdsmen,Are u normal, can't you use your brain for once.
U quoted someone having chronic mental disorder. U would have ignored his trash talking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Plan To Protest At The British Embassy against Nnamdi Ka by EmekaA125(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ojiofor:

Reasonable Igbos will not allow miscreants to set Igboland on fire. We gonna moblize and fight back.
Who are the we? Ezi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Plan To Protest At The British Embassy against Nnamdi Ka by EmekaA125(m): 2:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ojiofor:

Fight against any group of outlaws that is causing lawlessness and chaos.
Go and fight Fulani herdsmen killing people on their farmland. Pull him down behaviour yet you won't come up with any solution or plans at hand. Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Plan To Protest At The British Embassy against Nnamdi Ka by EmekaA125(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
ProudDick:

We do not fret about the Igbos for they can be bought and resold. Sani Abacha 1995.
What of IBB's quote on Yorubas after annulling MKO's election and locked him up like a common idiotic criminal. Double faced afonja lunatic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths Plan To Protest At The British Embassy against Nnamdi Ka by VaselineCrew: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
Optional09:
You be mumu, why you no blame the people wey dey arrest innocent people. Police are trained to arrest criminals not innocent people. If police arrest innocent person you have right to sue them to court and have them pay damages.

You are a mumu man

I didn't understand that part of his response either.

Is he saying that when a crime occurs in an area, the police is free to arrest every single person in that area, whether they are criminals or not?

I guess that has always been the norm for Nigerian police/army sha, to come after a crime has been committed and pack as many on lookers as they can. What more can we expect from these forces though? I guess investigations are dead in Nigeria.

Have you ever visited a police station and seen even one computer there? Just one single computer? So imagine computer-less, no technology having police officers trying to solve crimes in a digital age, they cant! So they resort to just picking up random people close to the epicenter of a crime.

Shameful!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Plan To Protest At The British Embassy against Nnamdi Ka by Ojiofor: 3:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
EmekaA125:

Who are the we?
Ezi

Frustrated brain washed son of a bitch get off my mention.
Re: Igbo Youths Plan To Protest At The British Embassy against Nnamdi Ka by Ojiofor: 3:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
EmekaA125:

Go and fight Fulani herdsmen killing people on their farmland. Pull him down behaviour yet you won't come up with any solution or plans at hand. Rubbish

Edo youths has killed more Fulani herdsmen than ESN without making much noise about it.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths Plan To Protest At The British Embassy against Nnamdi Ka by Aketi2: 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
Sponsored hungry youths.
Re: Igbo Youths Plan To Protest At The British Embassy against Nnamdi Ka by Omoslim26: 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
edochie12:
u want to stand against nnamdi kalu that is trying to protect igbos against deadly Fulani herdsmen but u can't stand against the killer herdsmen,Are u normal, can't you use your brain for once.

We don't need the protection of a fugitive who opened his mouth to say Igbo is cursed

which ofcus is only his generation that's cursed

I told you do your Ipob in peace worship your lord and savior mnk in peace
drink your urine in peace

but don't drag Igbos into your madness and scam package

Amadioha gbufwo ghi there

Re: Igbo Youths Plan To Protest At The British Embassy against Nnamdi Ka by Idiko1: 5:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
Any person with direct or indirect lineage of Igbo who participated in the alleged protest should cease to be Igbo. The efulefu and born saboteurs can knock themselves in the such idiotic act. Please I urge red-blooded Igbo chaps to ignore such idiotic call to protest against Nnamdi Kanu.
Re: Igbo Youths Plan To Protest At The British Embassy against Nnamdi Ka by Bialegend(m): 5:39pm On Feb 27, 2021
This saboteur that doesn't even have a brick house to sleep in is planing to extort/scam some gullible ones in the name of staging a protest against Mazi Nnamdi Kanu the great. He told the gullible ones to contact him through inboxing him where he will then tell you to transfer so so amount of money in the name of funds for organizing the protest. Once you send to him any amount of money, that will be the last you will hear from him.

People should be aware that this scammer was expelled from IPOB because of the same model of theft that he used to scam many unsuspecting IPOB members in the name of chasing fulanis out of bushes in his village of Orodo. Beware of Chukwuma Dike, the son of Josephine Dike from Orodo, Mbaitolu in Imo state.
Re: Igbo Youths Plan To Protest At The British Embassy against Nnamdi Ka by mbaise1000: 5:59pm On Feb 27, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Ojiofor:

So you a miscreant abi?
I did not mention Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB in my post but as it is often said that, the guilty are always afraid.
As for stipends,I don't need it to call out evil whenever and where ever I see it.

To simple minds like you, everyone that doesn't JOIN you to insult kanu or support IPOB is a miscreant, I am very sure that you don't know the meaning of miscreant because if you do you will not say that every IPOB member is a miscreant, anyways from things on ground now, it is clear that any sane igbo man is in support of IPOB THESE DAYS,
You said you are going to mobilize against kanu at the british consulate and you are here denying yourself, you are calling out kanu and IPOB FOR trying to defend igbos against fulani herdsmen, I don't even think you are igbo in the first place, still you need to use whatever is in your head to think for yourself sometimes, and not repeating what some people are saying like a parrot, I will agree that you are not even receiving anything for selling your people out, you are that dumb, it's very clear
Re: Igbo Youths Plan To Protest At The British Embassy against Nnamdi Ka by EmekaA125(m): 6:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ojiofor:

Edo youths has killed more Fulani herdsmen than ESN without making much noise about it.
Which Edo youths? Where did you get ur information from?
Re: Igbo Youths Plan To Protest At The British Embassy against Nnamdi Ka by Chigboboss: 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
It finally happened.

Igbo youths protest against Nnamdi Kanu at British High Commission and demanded his extradition.

Just watched it on Journalists Hangout on TVC.

cc: chukwuaustin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti Dairy Farm, Why Is It Difficult For the Fulanis? / Insecurity: We Were Better Off Under Jonathan, Buhari Is A Disaster—⁠Northerners / Buhari, Tinubu And Osinbajo Are Playing Games ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.