Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Islam 101: How To Create A Religion Like Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam 101: How To Create A Religion Like Islam (683 Views)

Why Can't We Treat Religion Like We Treat Santa Claus? / Santeria: A Religion From Yoruba Practiced In North Caribbean, USA, Mexico / Atheism Is A Religion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islam 101: How To Create A Religion Like Islam by TruthHurts1(m): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2021
Re: Islam 101: How To Create A Religion Like Islam by falcon01: 7:53pm On Feb 26, 2021
Noted, Now where can I find Gullible people to do that as they've already have their own believes?
Re: Islam 101: How To Create A Religion Like Islam by haekymbahd(m): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
@
Re: Islam 101: How To Create A Religion Like Islam by haekymbahd(m): 9:54pm On Feb 26, 2021
@
Re: Islam 101: How To Create A Religion Like Islam by haekymbahd(m): 9:57pm On Feb 26, 2021
TruthHurts1:
[img]https://images./2vI4ClMc15WGvdtNg2DxYX.png[/img]
it appears that the early Christians also believed that the gospel was corrupted and that Apostle Paul was a false Apostle before the advent of Islam... The Quran came to clear falsehood and reveal the truth

The Ebionites were Jews who accepted Jesus of Nazareth as the Messiah (Christ) while continuing to maintain their identity as Jews. They cultivated relations with Jews as well as Christians though they were welcomed by neither. They followed the Jewish law, insisting on circumcision, keeping the Sabbath and celebrating the Jewish festivals (Yom Kippur, Passover), and observing the dietary laws (e.g., abstention from pork) and other Jewish customs. They repudiated the apostle Paul because of his denigration of the Jewish law. They saw Jesus as a prophet, an exceptional man in the line of Jewish prophets (as described in Deut. 18:15), and denied the virgin birth. They justified their way of life by appealing to the example of Jesus' life: he was circumcised, observed the Sabbath and celebrated the Jewish festivals, and taught that all the precepts of the law should be observed. They celebrated Easter on the same day that the Jews celebrated the Passover, and they held the city of Jerusalem in high esteem.

Allah SWT said:

"O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?"
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 71)

* Via Qur'an English http://quran-en.com

I wonder the essence of the council of nicea if the gospel had not been corrupted....
Re: Islam 101: How To Create A Religion Like Islam by TruthHurts1(m): 3:36am On Feb 27, 2021
What is this one saying? That Christians didn't trust Paul so allah Satan We Trust (SWT) waited for several centuries before sending an illiterate, child rapist, fake prophet who slept with his own daughter in law Zainab as a shining example for Christians to follow? grin grin

If that is the case, why did prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) plagiarise from Paul's Epistles to the Church? Why didn't the Sex Award Winner (SAW) condemn Paul by name in his comedy book called the koran?

[img]https://images./3t9K5OHDfb7J9qZ3q0EGzT.jpg[/img]

haekymbahd:
it appears that the early Christians also believed that the gospel was corrupted and that Apostle Paul was a false Apostle before the advent of Islam... The Quran came to clear falsehood and reveal the truth

The Ebionites were Jews who accepted Jesus of Nazareth as the Messiah (Christ) while continuing to maintain their identity as Jews. They cultivated relations with Jews as well as Christians though they were welcomed by neither. They followed the Jewish law, insisting on circumcision, keeping the Sabbath and celebrating the Jewish festivals (Yom Kippur, Passover), and observing the dietary laws (e.g., abstention from pork) and other Jewish customs. They repudiated the apostle Paul because of his denigration of the Jewish law. They saw Jesus as a prophet, an exceptional man in the line of Jewish prophets (as described in Deut. 18:15), and denied the virgin birth. They justified their way of life by appealing to the example of Jesus' life: he was circumcised, observed the Sabbath and celebrated the Jewish festivals, and taught that all the precepts of the law should be observed. They celebrated Easter on the same day that the Jews celebrated the Passover, and they held the city of Jerusalem in high esteem.

Allah SWT said:

"O People of the Scripture, why do you confuse the truth with falsehood and conceal the truth while you know [it]?"
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 71)

I wonder the essence of the council of nicea if the gospel had not been corrupted....
Re: Islam 101: How To Create A Religion Like Islam by haekymbahd(m): 6:45am On Feb 27, 2021
TruthHurts1:
What is this one saying? That Christians didn't trust Paul so allah Satan We Trust (SWT) waited for several centuries before sending an illiterate, child rapist, fake prophet who slept with his own daughter in law Zainab as a shining example for Christians to follow? grin grin

If that is the case, why did prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) plagiarise from Paul's Epistles to the Church? Why didn't the Sex Award Winner (SAW) condemn Paul by name in his comedy book called the koran?

[img]https://images./3t9K5OHDfb7J9qZ3q0EGzT.jpg[/img]

Paul was not part of the Jewish Prophet of God hence has little or no significance to Allah.
Allah SWT said:

"Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah. But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Al-Hadid 57: Verse 27)

.. You said Allah waited for centuries before sending another Prophet Muhammad the meeting that held at the council of nicea were Jesus was made coequal with God held at 325 A.D .... Centuries after the Jesus existence meaning before 325 A. D several Christians didn't believe Jesus was God either they needed to have a general meeting to come to a concensus..
Allah didn't label all Christians as unbelievers but only the disobedient ones among them

Allah SWT said:

"You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah. If only the People of the Scripture had believed, it would have been better for them. Among them are believers, but most of them are defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 110)

Moses at Deu 18:15 said a prophet like him will be raised among his brthren Christians believed the Prophet was Jesus and he came 1400 years after Moses yet you are saying Allah waited for centuries 600yrs after Jesus before sending muhammad..
Re: Islam 101: How To Create A Religion Like Islam by TruthHurts1(m): 7:36am On Feb 27, 2021
The headslammer is trying to play games! Answer my f*cking question abeed! Why was prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) plagiarising from Paul's letter to the Corinthians if Paul is a false follower of Christ?

And also, why do so many muslims refer to Paul and other disciples of Christ in their Tafseer as messengers of God?

Narrated Ibn S'âd and Ibn Asakir by the authority of Abi Saleh and Ibn Abbas who said:

There was a one thousand and nine hundred years gap between the time of Moses the son of Imran and Jesus. During which time one thousand prophets were sent to the people of Israel. And there was five hundred and sixty nine years gap between the birth of Jesus and the time of Muhammad. During the first part of this gap, three prophets were sent. The third one of these prophets WAS SIMON

Narrated Ibn Abi Hatim by the authority of Shuwaib Al Jabâ'ayee who said: The names of the first two messengers were Simon and John. And the name of the third one was Paul

Narrated Ibn al-Monthere from Saed bin Jubayr who said: The name of the third messenger was Paul.

(Source; translated from the Arabic by Mutee’a Al-Fadi)

haekymbahd:
Paul was not part of the Jewish Prophet of God hence has little or no significance to Allah.
Allah SWT said:

"Then We sent following their footsteps Our messengers and followed [them] with Jesus, the son of Mary, and gave him the Gospel. And We placed in the hearts of those who followed him compassion and mercy and monasticism, which they innovated; We did not prescribe it for them except [that they did so] seeking the approval of Allah. But they did not observe it with due observance. So We gave the ones who believed among them their reward, but many of them are defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Al-Hadid 57: Verse 27)

.. You said Allah waited for centuries before sending another Prophet Muhammad the meeting that held at the council of nicea were Jesus was made coequal with God held at 325 A.D .... Centuries after the Jesus existence meaning before 325 A. D several Christians didn't believe Jesus was God either they needed to have a general meeting to come to a concensus..
Allah didn't label all Christians as unbelievers but only the disobedient ones among them

Allah SWT said:

"You are the best nation produced [as an example] for mankind. You enjoin what is right and forbid what is wrong and believe in Allah. If only the People of the Scripture had believed, it would have been better for them. Among them are believers, but most of them are defiantly disobedient."
(QS. Aal-i-Imraan 3: Verse 110)

Moses at Deu 18:15 said a prophet will be raised among his brthren Christians believed the Prophet was Jesus and he came 1400 years after Moses yet you are saying Allah waited for centuries 600yrs before sending muhammad..

Re: Islam 101: How To Create A Religion Like Islam by haekymbahd(m): 11:25am On Feb 27, 2021
TruthHurts1:
The headslammer is trying to play games! Answer my f*cking question abeed! Why was prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) plagiarising from Paul's letter to the Corinthians if Paul is a false follower of Christ?

And also, why do so many muslims refer to Paul and other disciples of Christ in their Tafseer as messengers of God?

Narrated Ibn S'âd and Ibn Asakir by the authority of Abi Saleh and Ibn Abbas who said:

There was a one thousand and nine hundred years gap between the time of Moses the son of Imran and Jesus. During which time one thousand prophets were sent to the people of Israel. And there was five hundred and sixty nine years gap between the birth of Jesus and the time of Muhammad. During the first part of this gap, three prophets were sent. The third one of these prophets WAS SIMON

Narrated Ibn Abi Hatim by the authority of Shuwaib Al Jabâ'ayee who said: The names of the first two messengers were Simon and John. And the name of the third one was Paul

Narrated Ibn al-Monthere from Saed bin Jubayr who said: The name of the third messenger was Paul.

(Source; translated from the Arabic by Mutee’a Al-Fadi)

lol... Even Jesus was a head slammer for his God who am i not to do the same

Genesis 24:26
Verse Concepts
Then the man bowed low and worshiped the Lord.

Genesis 24:48
Verse Concepts
And I bowed low and worshiped the Lord, and blessed the Lord, the God of my master Abraham, who had guided me in the right way to take the daughter of my master’s kinsman for his son.

Genesis 19:1
Verse Concepts
Now the two angels came to Sodom in the evening as Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw them, he rose to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground.

Exodus 34:8
Verse Concepts
Moses made haste to bow low toward the earth and worship.

1 Kings 18:42
Verse Concepts
So Ahab went up to eat and drink. But Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he crouched down on the earth and put his face between his knees.

Exodus 4:31
Verse Concepts
So the people believed; and when they heard that the Lord was concerned about the sons of Israel and that He had seen their affliction, then they bowed low and worshiped.

Exodus 12:27
Verse Concepts
you shall say, ‘It is a Passover sacrifice to the Lord who passed over the houses of the sons of Israel in Egypt when He smote the Egyptians, but spared our homes.’” And the people bowed low and worshiped.

1 Chronicles 29:20
Verse Concepts
Then David said to all the assembly, “Now bless the Lord your God.” And all the assembly blessed the Lord, the God of their fathers, and bowed low and did homage to the Lord and to the king.

Nehemiah 8:6
Verse Concepts
Then Ezra blessed the Lord the great God. And all the people answered, “Amen, Amen!” while lifting up their hands; then they bowed low and worshiped the Lord with their faces to the ground.

Isaiah 58:5
Verse Concepts
“Is it a fast like this which I choose, a day for a man to humble himself?
Is it for bowing one’s head like a reed
And for spreading out sackcloth and ashes as a bed?
Will you call this a fast, even an acceptable day to the Lord?

Mathew 26
39 And going a little farther, He threw Himself upon the ground on His face and prayed saying, My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will [not what I desire], but as You will and desire.

Book 55: Prophets
Hadith 651 (Volume 4)
Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "I am the nearest of all the people to the son of Mary, and all the prophets are paternal brothers, and there has been no prophet between me and him (i.e. Jesus)."

وَاضۡرِبۡ لَهُمۡ مَّثَلًا اَصۡحٰبَ الۡقَرۡيَةِ ​ۘ اِذۡ جَآءَهَا الۡمُرۡسَلُوۡنَۚ‏  
(36:13) Recite to them, as a case in point, the story of the people of the town when the Messengers came to them.10
10. The early commentators, generally, have expressed the opinion that the habitation implies the Syrian city of Antioch, and the messengers mentioned here were the ones sent by the Prophet Jesus for the preaching of his message there. Another thing that has been mentioned in this connection is that Antiochus was the king of this land at that time. But historically this story which Ibn Abbas, Qatadah, Ikrimah, Kaab Ahbar and Wahb bin Munabbih, and others have related on the basis of unauthentic Christian traditions is baseless. There have been 13 kings of the Seleucid dynasty named Antiochus who reigned in Antioch, and the rule of the last king of this name, rather the rule of this dynasty itself, came to an end in 65 B.C. At the time of the Prophet Jesus, the whole land of Syria and Palestine, including Antioch, was under the Romans. Then, no proof is forthcoming from any authentic tradition of the Christians that the Prophet Jesus might himself have sent any of his disciples to Antioch for preaching his message. On the contrary, the Acts of the Apostles (N.T.) shows that the Christian preachers had reached Antioch for the first time a few years after the event of the crucifixion. Now, evidently, the people who were neither appointed messengers by Allah nor sent by His Messenger cannot be regarded as messengers of Allah by any interpretation even if they might have travelled for the purpose of preaching of their own accord. Moreover, according to the Bible, Antioch was the first city where the non-Israelites embraced Christianity in large numbers and where the Christian faith met with great success; whereas the habitation mentioned by the Quran was some such habitation which rejected the invitation of the messengers, and was consequently punished with a divine torment. History also does not bear any evidence that Antioch was ever afflicted with a destruction, which might be regarded, as the result of denying the Prophethood.

On account of these reasons it cannot be accepted that the habitation implies Antioch. The habitation has neither been clearly determined in the Quran nor in any authentic Hadith. The identity of the messengers also is not known through any authentic means nor the time when they were appointed. To understand the purpose for which the Quran is narrating this story here, it is not necessary to know the names of the habitation and the messengers. The object is to warn the Quraish, as if to say: You are following the same path of stubbornness, prejudice and denial of the truth as had been followed by the people of that habitation, and are preparing yourselves to meet the same doom as was met by them.

اِذۡ اَرۡسَلۡنَاۤ اِلَيۡهِمُ اثۡنَيۡنِ فَكَذَّبُوۡهُمَا فَعَزَّزۡنَا بِثَالِثٍ فَقَالُـوۡۤا اِنَّاۤ اِلَيۡكُمۡ مُّرۡسَلُوۡنَ‏ 
(36:14) We sent to them two Messengers and they rejected both of them as liars. Then We strengthened them with a third (Messenger).

1 Like

Re: Islam 101: How To Create A Religion Like Islam by TheExecutioner: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
Hahaha grin grin grin A religion founded by a village idiot and illiterate which was plagiarising from a superior religion which it did not understand!

Useless olodos don't know that Prostration before God is not the same thing as headslamming:

[img]https://images./73unlgDlCVpgslWICac68f.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./4CQ7QPXxdxj5azI73oYGKv.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./7rgg0mcwVxufIt5wJcYF0q.jpg[/img]

Also, Ibn Abbass was one of those who confirmed that Paul was a messenger of God!

Ibn Abbass was personally chosen by muhammad and allah to be the best interpreter of the Koran, so are you calling him a liar?

haekymbahd:

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts
And I bowed low and worshiped the Lord, and blessed the Lord, the God of my master Abraham, who had guided me in the right way to take the daughter of my master’s kinsman for his son.

Verse Concepts
Now the two angels came to Sodom in the evening as Lot was sitting in the gate of Sodom. When Lot saw them, he rose to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground.

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts
So Ahab went up to eat and drink. But Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he crouched down on the earth and put his face between his knees.

Verse Concepts
So the people believed; and when they heard that the Lord was concerned about the sons of Israel and that He had seen their affliction, then they bowed low and worshiped.

Verse Concepts
you shall say, ‘It is a Passover sacrifice to the Lord who passed over the houses of the sons of Israel in Egypt when He smote the Egyptians, but spared our homes.’” And the people bowed low and worshiped.

Verse Concepts
Then David said to all the assembly, “Now bless the Lord your God.” And all the assembly blessed the Lord, the God of their fathers, and bowed low and did homage to the Lord and to the king.

Verse Concepts
Then Ezra blessed the Lord the great God. And all the people answered, “Amen, Amen!” while lifting up their hands; then they bowed low and worshiped the Lord with their faces to the ground.
saiah 58:5
Verse Concepts
Mathew 26
39 And going a little farther, He threw Himself upon the ground on His face and prayed saying, My Father, if it is possible, let this cup pass away from Me; nevertheless, not what I will [not what I desire], but as You will and desire.

Hadith 651 (Volume 4)
Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Apostle saying, "I am the nearest of all the people to the son of Mary, and all the prophets are paternal brothers, and there has been no prophet between me and him (i.e. Jesus)."

وَاضۡرِبۡ لَهُمۡ مَّثَلًا اَصۡحٰبَ الۡقَرۡيَةِ ​ۘ اِذۡ جَآءَهَا الۡمُرۡسَلُوۡنَۚ‏  
(36:13) Recite to them, as a case in point, the story of the people of the town when the Messengers came to them.10
10. The early commentators, generally, have expressed the opinion that the habitation implies the Syrian city of Antioch, and the messengers mentioned here were the ones sent by the Prophet Jesus for the preaching of his message there. Another thing that has been mentioned in this connection is that Antiochus was the king of this land at that time. But historically this story which Ibn Abbas, Qatadah, Ikrimah, Kaab Ahbar and Wahb bin Munabbih, and others have related on the basis of unauthentic Christian traditions is baseless. There have been 13 kings of the Seleucid dynasty named Antiochus who reigned in Antioch, and the rule of the last king of this name, rather the rule of this dynasty itself, came to an end in 65 B.C. At the time of the Prophet Jesus, the whole land of Syria and Palestine, including Antioch, was under the Romans. Then, no proof is forthcoming from any authentic tradition of the Christians that the Prophet Jesus might himself have sent any of his disciples to Antioch for preaching his message. On the contrary, the Acts of the Apostles (N.T.) shows that the Christian preachers had reached Antioch for the first time a few years after the event of the crucifixion. Now, evidently, the people who were neither appointed messengers by Allah nor sent by His Messenger cannot be regarded as messengers of Allah by any interpretation even if they might have travelled for the purpose of preaching of their own accord. Moreover, according to the Bible, Antioch was the first city where the non-Israelites embraced Christianity in large numbers and where the Christian faith met with great success; whereas the habitation mentioned by the Quran was some such habitation which rejected the invitation of the messengers, and was consequently punished with a divine torment. History also does not bear any evidence that Antioch was ever afflicted with a destruction, which might be regarded, as the result of denying the Prophethood.

On account of these reasons it cannot be accepted that the habitation implies Antioch. The habitation has neither been clearly determined in the Quran nor in any authentic Hadith. The identity of the messengers also is not known through any authentic means nor the time when they were appointed. To understand the purpose for which the Quran is narrating this story here, it is not necessary to know the names of the habitation and the messengers. The object is to warn the Quraish, as if to say: You are following the same path of stubbornness, prejudice and denial of the truth as had been followed by the people of that habitation, and are preparing yourselves to meet the same doom as was met by them.

اِذۡ اَرۡسَلۡنَاۤ اِلَيۡهِمُ اثۡنَيۡنِ فَكَذَّبُوۡهُمَا فَعَزَّزۡنَا بِثَالِثٍ فَقَالُـوۡۤا اِنَّاۤ اِلَيۡكُمۡ مُّرۡسَلُوۡنَ‏ 
(36:14) We sent to them two Messengers and they rejected both of them as liars. Then We strengthened them with a third (Messenger).

1 Like

Re: Islam 101: How To Create A Religion Like Islam by enilove(m): 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
haekymbahd:

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts

Verse Concepts
saiah 58:5
Verse Concepts
Mathew 26

Hadith 651 (Volume 4)
Narrated Abu Huraira:

اِذۡ اَرۡسَلۡنَاۤ اِلَيۡهِمُ اثۡنَيۡنِ فَكَذَّبُوۡهُمَا فَعَزَّزۡنَHadith
الِثٍ فَقَالُـوۡۤا اِنَّاۤ اِلَيۡكُمۡ

The problem is , who do Muslims bow to ?

Hadith
Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) performed Tawaf of the Ka`ba riding a camel, and every time he came in front of the Corner (having the Black Stone), he pointed towards it with something he had with him and said Takbir.

Sahih al-Bukhari 1613
In-book : Book 25, Hadith 99
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 2, Book 26, Hadith 682  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

Jabir b. Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) reported that when Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) proceeded to Mecca, he came to it (the Black Stone). he kissed it. and moved to his right. and moved quickly in three circuits, and walked in four circuits.

Sahih Muslim 1218 d
In-book : Book 15, Hadith 162
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 7, Hadith 2806  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

Muslims are stone worshippers . They bow down to the Satan 5 times a day .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Islam 101: How To Create A Religion Like Islam by haekymbahd(m): 2:11am On Feb 28, 2021
TheExecutioner:
Hahaha grin grin grin A religion founded by a village idiot and illiterate which was plagiarising from a superior religion which it did not understand!

Useless olodos don't know that Prostration before God is not the same thing as headslamming:

[img]https://images./73unlgDlCVpgslWICac68f.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./4CQ7QPXxdxj5azI73oYGKv.jpg[/img]
[img]https://images./7rgg0mcwVxufIt5wJcYF0q.jpg[/img]

Also, Ibn Abbass was one of those who confirmed that Paul was a messenger of God!

Ibn Abbass was personally chosen by muhammad and allah to be the best interpreter of the Koran, so are you calling him a liar?

Why are you trying to cover the shame of your face slamming God (Jesus)...

Mathew 26

Luke 22
41 And He withdrew from them about a stone's throw and knelt down and prayed,

42 Saying, Father, if You are willing, remove this cup from Me; yet not My will, but [[f]always] Yours be done.

Even your God (Jesus) bow to a superior God

Deu 18:15
15 The Lord your God will raise up for you [a]a prophet (Prophet) from the midst of your brethren like me [Moses]; to him you shall listen

Please who is your God, is Moses God (Jesus a prophet like Moses)

Verse Concepts

Who is the God of Moses and Jesus are they both God?

John 17:3
3 And this is eternal life: [it means] to know (to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand) You, the only true and real God, and [likewise] to know Him, Jesus [as the] Christ (the Anointed One, the Messiah), Whom You have sent.

Re: Islam 101: How To Create A Religion Like Islam by haekymbahd(m): 2:45am On Feb 28, 2021
enilove:

The problem is , who do Muslims bow to ?

Hadith
Narrated Ibn `Abbas:

The Prophet (ﷺ) performed Tawaf of the Ka`ba riding a camel, and every time he came in front of the Corner (having the Black Stone), he pointed towards it with something he had with him and said Takbir.

Sahih al-Bukhari 1613
In-book : Book 25, Hadith 99
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 2, Book 26, Hadith 682  (deprecated)
Sahih Bukhari

Hadith

Jabir b. Abdullah (Allah be pleased with them) reported that when Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) proceeded to Mecca, he came to it (the Black Stone). he kissed it. and moved to his right. and moved quickly in three circuits, and walked in four circuits.

Sahih Muslim 1218 d
In-book : Book 15, Hadith 162
USC-MSA web (English) : Book 7, Hadith 2806  (deprecated)
Sahih Muslim

Muslims are stone worshippers . They bow down to the Satan 5 times a day .

Yeah you are very right who do Christians bow to?

Answer : Jesus

Who did Jesus bow to?

Answer: Father (God)

Do Muslims bow to Muhammad or stone?
Answer: No

Who do Muslims bow to?
Answer: God

Who is the God of Muhammad?
Answer:
Deu 18
14 For these nations whom you shall dispossess listen to soothsayers and diviners. But as for you, the Lord your God has not allowed you to do so.

18 I will raise up for them a prophet (Prophet) from among their brethren like you, and will put My words in his mouth; and he shall speak to them all that I command him.

Deu 33
1 THIS IS the blessing with which Moses the man of God blessed the Israelites before his death.

2 He said, The Lord came from Sinai and beamed upon us from Seir; He flashed forth from Mount Paran, from among ten thousands of holy ones, a flaming fire, a law, at His right hand.

Now where is Paran?
Answer: Arabia
Gen 21
17 And God heard the voice of the youth, and the angel of God called to Hagar out of heaven and said to her, What troubles you, Hagar? Fear not, for God has heard the voice of the youth where he is.

21 He dwelt in the Wilderness of Paran; and his mother took a wife for him out of the land of Egypt.

Muhammad a descendant of Ishmael came with a law did Jesus come with any....

Isaiah 42
6 I the Lord have called You for a righteous purpose and in righteousness; I will take You by the hand and will keep You; I will give You for a covenant to the people, for a light to the nations [Gentiles],

7 To open the eyes of the blind, to bring out prisoners from the dungeon, and those who sit in darkness from the prison.

11 Let the wilderness and its cities lift up their voices, the villages that Kedar inhabits. Let the inhabitants of the rock [Sela or Petra] sing; let them shout from the tops of the mountains!

16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they know not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known. I will make darkness into light before them and make uneven places into a plain. These things I have determined to do [for them]; and I will not leave them forsaken.

17 They shall be turned back, they shall be utterly put to shame, who trust in graven images, who say to molten images, You are our gods.

19 Who is blind but My servant [Israel]? Or deaf like My messenger whom I send? Who is blind like the one who is at peace with Me [who has been admitted to covenant relationship with Me]? Yes, who is blind like the Lord's servant?

20 You have seen many things, but you do not observe or apprehend their true meaning. His ears are open, but he hears not!

Allah SWT said:

"And [some] among their fathers and their descendants and their brothers - and We chose them and We guided them to a straight path."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 87)

"That is the guidance of Allah by which He guides whomever He wills of His servants. But if they had associated others with Allah, then worthless for them would be whatever they were doing."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 88)

"Those are the ones to whom We gave the Scripture and authority and prophethood. But if the disbelievers deny it, then We have entrusted it to a people who are not therein disbelievers."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 89)

"Those are the ones whom Allah has guided, so from their guidance take an example. Say, I ask of you for this message no payment. It is not but a reminder for the worlds."
(QS. Al-An'aam 6: Verse 90)

Re: Islam 101: How To Create A Religion Like Islam by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:30am On Feb 28, 2021
There are countless forms of Religion today and in Christendom alone over 41,000 different groups with contradicting doctrines and conflicting teachings!
So instead of this unwarranted comparison why not PREACH and TEACH the law of Christ? Then watch out for the Religion that can stand the test of LOVE.
It's like 99.9 % of all the religions today (including ATHEISTS and AGNOSTICS) agreed with that statement that LOVE should be the number one mark of pure worship just as Jesus said {John 13:34-35} so let's see which Religion is able to cultivate TRUE LOVE in their midst! Matthew 5:13-16

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

(1) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: "You Are Satanic" If You Sleep With A Girl You're Not Married To / The New War Against Africa’s Christians / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/09/2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.