Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

My Conclusion On The Kidnapped 300 Girl's - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Conclusion On The Kidnapped 300 Girl's (309 Views)

Man Sowed,women Hijacked The Harvest,my Conclusion After Primeboy Interrogation / More Photos Of The Kidnapped Passengers From Benue State Surface. / One Of The Kidnapped Abia University Students Identified (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Conclusion On The Kidnapped 300 Girl's by VanessaKokomama(f): 7:27pm On Feb 26, 2021
The kidnap 300 girls,
Let me break it down for you:

If these monsters use an 18seater bus,
They will need 16buses to do this.

What about checkpoints?
How is their logistics so perfect?
Where do they lodge over 300 people for days before they get ransom?

This is a crazy country.

2 Likes

Re: My Conclusion On The Kidnapped 300 Girl's by falcon01: 7:52pm On Feb 26, 2021
and the definitely wont escape taking them on feet this nation is a mess
Re: My Conclusion On The Kidnapped 300 Girl's by omojesu202(m): 8:07pm On Feb 26, 2021
so you're taking them serious. Let's just safeguard our other regions from illiterate Islamabad people.

1 Like

Re: My Conclusion On The Kidnapped 300 Girl's by capitalzero: 8:21pm On Feb 26, 2021
VanessaKokomama:
The kidnap 300 girls,

What about checkpoints?

This is a crazy country.

Kidnap victims would also share in the ransom. Banditry in the north is supported by the majority because of religion and politics . It is also business.

1 Like

Re: My Conclusion On The Kidnapped 300 Girl's by Omihanifa: 8:48pm On Feb 26, 2021
VanessaKokomama:
The kidnap 300 girls,

What about checkpoints?

This is a crazy country.

Some of the things that are happening now in Nigeria, in years to come when we tell our children and grandchildren, they may think we are exergerating or lying undecided

How else can one tell a child that bandits came on bikes and took away 800 school boys in kankara ( kastina state) and they escape successfully and the child won't think you are lying.

Or a certain Sheik Gumi was negotiating for amensty for thesame bandits shocked

1 Like

Re: My Conclusion On The Kidnapped 300 Girl's by meobizy(f): 12:24am On Feb 27, 2021
The same questions were asked during the Chibok saga. We should not forget that the whole kidnap debacle has not reached a conclusion despite changing government.
Re: My Conclusion On The Kidnapped 300 Girl's by andyanders: 3:55am On Feb 27, 2021
This is just business venture by the north. It is not possible to just pick 300.

(1) (Reply)

Cashchain investment is a scam , Nigerians Beware / How Bandits Ambushed, Killed 20 Vigilante In Niger / FFK Releases New Throwback Video Gushing At Ex-wife Precious Chikwendu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.