Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

UNILAG Post UTME Results For 2020/2021 Is Officially Out! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Post UTME Results For 2020/2021 Is Officially Out! (249 Views)

Jamb Is Officially Out.. I Just Checked MinE.. Drop ur registration number / JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open / UNILAG Reveals The Names Of Candidates That Upgraded Their Post-UTME Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Post UTME Results For 2020/2021 Is Officially Out! by SamySamy123: 8:29pm On Feb 26, 2021
The University of Lagos (Unilag) has officially released post utme results of candidates who applied for admission into the institution. The university also made it known to the general public that the reason why the results were not released on time is because of the just ended Corona Virus lock down in the country.

Nonetheless, the school administration is already putting efforts to make sure that students are admitted as soon as possible.

What is the amount for checking UNILAG post UTME result

Unlike some other universities in Nigeria, UNILAG does not charge any amount from candidates to check their post UTME results. All you need to do is to follow the steps I will share with you below and you will be able to check you post UTME results online.

For more information:
https://bscholarly.com/unilag-post-utme-results/

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is JAMB Form 2021?, See JAMB Registration Price Here / Pharmacologist Vs Pharmacist / Curse Of Ham, The Greatest Lie Ever Told.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.