Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Eyewitness Captures The Moment That Armed Robbers Attacked A Bank In Delta (vide - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eyewitness Captures The Moment That Armed Robbers Attacked A Bank In Delta (vide (2644 Views)

CCTV Shows Moment Armed Robbers Attacked Victims In Benin (Pics/Video) / CCTV Captures The Face Of Lady Who Stole In A Boutique / CCTV Captures The Moment A Lady Stole Bone Straight Hair Worth 200K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eyewitness Captures The Moment That Armed Robbers Attacked A Bank In Delta (vide by Chukwute: 8:36pm On Feb 26, 2021
A gang of armed robbers operating in two Lexus vehicles on Friday afternoon attacked a branch of Wetland Microfinance Bank located at Udu Road in Ovwian area of Udu Local Government Area of Delta State.

Focus Naija can report that an eyewitness who filmed from a distance captured the moment that the armed robbers started shooting in the bank premises before carting away a huge sum of money reported to be over five million naira.

The incident caused pandemonium in the area as motorists and pedestrians scampered for safety but it could not be confirmed if there were any casualties from the robbery.

The Delta State Commissioner Of Police, Mohammed Ali, confirmed the incident to newsmen, saying that it was a robbery case.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2021/02/26/eyewitness-captures-the-moment-that-armed-robbers-attacked-a-bank-in-delta-video/

Re: Eyewitness Captures The Moment That Armed Robbers Attacked A Bank In Delta (vide by Kayberg: 8:50pm On Feb 26, 2021
Hope no one was killed?

1 Like

Re: Eyewitness Captures The Moment That Armed Robbers Attacked A Bank In Delta (vide by longetivity(m): 9:09pm On Feb 26, 2021
I blame Buhari for any crime that happens in this country whether intentional or not.

2 Likes

Re: Eyewitness Captures The Moment That Armed Robbers Attacked A Bank In Delta (vide by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2021
Buhari is bad luck to this corn tree

2 Likes

Re: Eyewitness Captures The Moment That Armed Robbers Attacked A Bank In Delta (vide by MVLOX(m): 2:19am On Feb 27, 2021
Risky but worth the effort
Re: Eyewitness Captures The Moment That Armed Robbers Attacked A Bank In Delta (vide by opsyswagger(m): 2:23am On Feb 27, 2021
embarassed
Re: Eyewitness Captures The Moment That Armed Robbers Attacked A Bank In Delta (vide by Karlovych: 2:25am On Feb 27, 2021
embarassed embarassed It will never be well with Buhari and his generation for what he has turned the country into.
Re: Eyewitness Captures The Moment That Armed Robbers Attacked A Bank In Delta (vide by Depressed101: 7:33am On Feb 27, 2021
Watch video
https://www.instagram.com/p/CLxE-n9A67Z/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

How come no one was running for their dear life shocked
Re: Eyewitness Captures The Moment That Armed Robbers Attacked A Bank In Delta (vide by Neddstark: 11:15am On Feb 27, 2021
Cameraman no sabi steady him hand.
Re: Eyewitness Captures The Moment That Armed Robbers Attacked A Bank In Delta (vide by goldtube(m): 11:45am On Feb 27, 2021
Damn
Re: Eyewitness Captures The Moment That Armed Robbers Attacked A Bank In Delta (vide by BigYash: 11:47am On Feb 27, 2021
As they keep arresting fraudsters(Yahoo Boys them) and not planning ways to take them off street,after releasing them. Things like this will get even worst in no time. Bank robbery is gradually coming back,like it was those days .
This government don't think at all..
God bless me ,make I carry myself comot this zoo as some people dey call am.. I even thought 2023 will bring in a better person. But with the people I see now talking about becoming president by 2023. I see no hope in the is country. It will continue to get worst..

1 Like

Re: Eyewitness Captures The Moment That Armed Robbers Attacked A Bank In Delta (vide by tutudesz: 1:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
Okowa has zero security plan for Delta State undecided Your Security advisers are all known cultists in the state and that why Okiemute, Akpomiemie were killed. Keep appointing criminal has aid O!

Re: Eyewitness Captures The Moment That Armed Robbers Attacked A Bank In Delta (vide by dederocs(m): 1:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
Youths on rampage.
Re: Eyewitness Captures The Moment That Armed Robbers Attacked A Bank In Delta (vide by Tonyspecial(m): 5:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
y
Re: Eyewitness Captures The Moment That Armed Robbers Attacked A Bank In Delta (vide by VictorUSA(m): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
longetivity:
I blame Buhari for any crime that happens in this country whether intentional or not.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sets Lover's Genitals On Fire With Petrol: Men Plz Stop Cheating / 0 / Who Wan Seperate This Guys Na. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.