Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,030 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing (14333 Views)

Keep Your Dollars Closer! - Aisha Yesufu / Bafarawa: Buhari Didn’t Visit Sokoto After Attacks As Our Lives Mean Nothing / Aisha Yesufu: We Rejected Governors, Emefiele’s Moves To Stop EndSARS Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by rawtouch: 5:36am On Feb 27, 2021
we are used to not having a president

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by nyiamfrank: 5:41am On Feb 27, 2021
No bandit anything. They are boko haram. it not why are they targeting schools
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by Jostoman: 5:51am On Feb 27, 2021
Nigerians don enter one chance and It is only God that can save them.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by TitanzStudio(m): 6:21am On Feb 27, 2021
ah!!!!, LIFELESS BEING.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by LoudLord(m): 6:30am On Feb 27, 2021
Buhari the tormentor
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by Mayng01(m): 6:49am On Feb 27, 2021
On point
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by F117nighthawk: 7:04am On Feb 27, 2021
Absolutely correct, a president who's words don't bite or mean anything
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by Lordpeckxy(m): 7:12am On Feb 27, 2021
Do you know the definition of "Incompetent"?
That is who we have as a President, whoever that is.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by Idiko1: 7:14am On Feb 27, 2021
An empty hole!!! Aisha Yusuf is hypocrisy personified.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by DollarBuddy: 7:28am On Feb 27, 2021
My greatest surprise isn't that we have a lukewarm, incompetent slowpoke for a President, my greatest surprise is that we have a hoard of blind zombiestic youths still in support of this maladministration.

But what do I even know??

We move!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by TemmyT002(m): 7:28am On Feb 27, 2021
Wait o
Nobody even remembered the 29 boys slaughtered in their school before the Chibok Girls saga. Nawa ó. It now looks as if those things are normal.

And wait... Buhari didn't attend the military officers funeral? And he was once a military man.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by kaymart: 7:31am On Feb 27, 2021
BruncleZuma:
We are ooh, reminds me of an emperor that his people did not know has died.

Always releasing statement.
those Korean movies
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by BruncleZuma: 7:38am On Feb 27, 2021
kaymart:

those Korean movies
No be small
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by IMASTEX: 7:44am On Feb 27, 2021
Bonaventura:
Whoever expects Buhari to say or do something meaningful about anything is either delusional or has no sense of history. He's been grossly incompetent. He was, he is and will continue to be. He can't help it, it's who he is.
Exactly, only those on #30k subscription think otherwise and i pity for them because the economy has reduced that money to a tissue paper in the market.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by snowball11(m): 7:46am On Feb 27, 2021
In saner clime, the C-in-C would have bowed out long ago for a more pragmatic leader to lead. But here, being ruled by a usurper and chronic bigot; expect nothing but blames and rhetorics!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by Ezidimma(m): 8:12am On Feb 27, 2021
The one wey dey pain me pass is recent refusal to appear one on one for interactive sessions or questioning........

Maybe, just maybe, MNK is right after all

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by joungblood(m): 8:16am On Feb 27, 2021
Omo, now to even send your pikin go Sch sef don be risk, you won't know the day u go hear say herdsmen don kill them or kidnap them, na wa o

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by splashbaby(m): 8:21am On Feb 27, 2021
President wey dem dey beg to talk... Na dat one go come take action to lead the nation. We don enter this one finish

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by vicayomi: 8:24am On Feb 27, 2021
Officialhorlah:

https://www.channelstv.com/2021/02/26/we-are-used-to-a-president-whose-words-mean-nothing-aisha-yesufu/

Our president is a pretender. If the people of this country needs to be moving as one country, if the problem of insecurity want to be solved . some people need to be arrested and jail forever. with their actions and words you shall know them. If they still remains unarrested, Nigeria can never have peace

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by vicayomi: 8:27am On Feb 27, 2021
Babalawoniger:
We don't have a president. The circle of mayhem, banditry and terrorism will continue until this government wakes up to her responsibilities and stop being nepotic.

This government have nothing to stop them. this is how we are going to spend it until they packed their load. I pray God we give us the good person that value lives and properties of his people
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by bejeria101(m): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2021
Last cowbender of daura
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by bejeria101(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2021
Clueless dullard
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by EagleNest(m): 8:46am On Feb 27, 2021
Why Nigerians voted Buhari the 2nd time despite his clear incompetence is mind bungling. The same goes with some governors in couple of states. Why do we prefer lies?

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by orisa37: 8:57am On Feb 27, 2021
we-are-used-to-a-president-whose-words-mean-nothing are full of lies and Life threatening.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by engrchykae(m): 9:05am On Feb 27, 2021
floss:
My only concern in Nigeria currently is after the presidential election of 2023 when President Buhari will hand over power, it's then everything will be revealed showing that Nigerians were deceived right from beginning either by the likes of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu or President Buhari.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Utterances
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(MNK) has said severally that the person in Aso Rock is not Buhari but his double in the person of Jubril al Sudan... this statement is very expensive and controversial which is a serious offence with great consequences. This and many other statements by him has made MNK flee Nigeria.

President Buhari's Silence in all the Unrest in Nigeria
As a soldier great were expected from President Buhari in areas of National Security, has he been able to live to that?....I guess you know the answer to that, innocent Citizens die in their numbers everyday, kidnapping, banditry, crime and other vices on the increase daily...worst of all Criminals and Vultures occupying and heading many positions in his government.. Banditry and Terrorism given a Baptismal name, making it seem like a rare jewel filled with beauty packaged for Nigerians.
In a sane clime, PMB would have resigned and save his face, I guess there is no dignity left in a black man.

Back to Where I started
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (MNK) will lose everything including his reputation if Buhari is alive and was never a double as he had claimed that Buhari is long dead...he will never return to Nigeria again because his course led to the death of many IPOBIANS, like I said earlier, the black man has no dignity or shame...But if he was right then these will happen:
1. All Politicians at the National level will be seen as Enemies of Nigeria, especially our Governors, Senators, House of Rep members, Ministers, etc that always have access to ASO Rock.
2. All our Religious MEN, Bishops, Daddy G.Os, Imams, Rev Fathers, Pastors, deacons etc that visited him all the time He was president but refused to speak the truth will be seen as the true enemies of Nigeria.
3. All our Royal Kings that had access to him but refused to speak up will be seen as Enemies of Nigeria.
4. This will finally DIVIDE Nigeria because, the North will never be given access to be president of Nigeria again, because every other regions will see it as the second foul play by them after Umaru Musa Yar'Adua.

Let me continue watching how things will unfold, it will be very interesting....I swear.
my guy,it is wrong to be wise in today Nigeria,that's how it is now,they hate to use their brain.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by engrchykae(m): 9:08am On Feb 27, 2021
bejeria101:
Last cowbender of daura
you are very wicked.which one is cowbender?
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by franxalive(m): 10:18am On Feb 27, 2021
[quote author=englishmart post=99451000][b] Nigeria is irredeemably dystopian.
The only solution is to split. Split into as many

Very factual sir...i am so ashamed to be called a Nigeriancry cry cry ......APC and their actors will not end well embarassed ...this corntree has been mercilessly balkanized in dimensions never seen before... embarassed

thank you very much I have learnt a new word today♡♡♡

1 Like

Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by Raph82(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2021
Do u know that in all of these abductions here and there, the so called First Lady has neither shown any concern nor acted like she cares, even if it's to pretend as if she's bothered. During GEJ's tenure, we saw Mama Patience's actions, though many tagged it as crocodile tears. This one is busy blowing tax payer's money on frivolities in Dubai. The capacity Mrs Aisha Buhari should be acting in now is what Aisha Yesufu is acting in. What a country!!!
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:52am On Feb 27, 2021
He has no words...

That's if we are being sincere with ourselves..
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by walkingshadow911: 11:16am On Feb 27, 2021
floss:
My only concern in Nigeria currently is after the presidential election of 2023 when President Buhari will hand over power, it's then everything will be revealed showing that Nigerians were deceived right from beginning either by the likes of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu or President Buhari.

Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Utterances
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(MNK) has said severally that the person in Aso Rock is not Buhari but his double in the person of Jubril al Sudan... this statement is very expensive and controversial which is a serious offence with great consequences. This and many other statements by him has made MNK flee Nigeria.

President Buhari's Silence in all the Unrest in Nigeria
As a soldier great were expected from President Buhari in areas of National Security, has he been able to live to that?....I guess you know the answer to that, innocent Citizens die in their numbers everyday, kidnapping, banditry, crime and other vices on the increase daily...worst of all Criminals and Vultures occupying and heading many positions in his government.. Banditry and Terrorism given a Baptismal name, making it seem like a rare jewel filled with beauty packaged for Nigerians.
In a sane clime, PMB would have resigned and save his face, I guess there is no dignity left in a black man.

Back to Where I started
Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (MNK) will lose everything including his reputation if Buhari is alive and was never a double as he had claimed that Buhari is long dead...he will never return to Nigeria again because his course led to the death of many IPOBIANS, like I said earlier, the black man has no dignity or shame...But if he was right then these will happen:
1. All Politicians at the National level will be seen as Enemies of Nigeria, especially our Governors, Senators, House of Rep members, Ministers, etc that always have access to ASO Rock.
2. All our Religious MEN, Bishops, Daddy G.Os, Imams, Rev Fathers, Pastors, deacons etc that visited him all the time He was president but refused to speak the truth will be seen as the true enemies of Nigeria.
3. All our Royal Kings that had access to him but refused to speak up will be seen as Enemies of Nigeria.
4. This will finally DIVIDE Nigeria because, the North will never be given access to be president of Nigeria again, because every other regions will see it as the second foul play by them after Umaru Musa Yar'Adua.

Let me continue watching how things will unfold, it will be very interesting....I swear.

Even Baba Adeboye said he was threaten not to speak at his age, just imagine! Nigerian pastors are con artists afterall including the vp. After his tenure, they would resume his medical trip and they will announce his death like he neva died in the first place. the next Fulani president would continue from dia. And the masses would continue their daily struggle.
sikena.
All politiances in Nigeria deserve life sentence.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by Cmanforall: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2021
bigeliot:
You are not far from the truth. He will be shocked to know this. He's always shocked. Nepa officer
Nepa officers don't even get shocked as him.

But he has now turned to a REACTANT.
Re: Aisha Yesufu: We Are Used To A President Whose Words Mean Nothing by Polynek(m): 12:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
Bitter Truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Nigeria Can’t Afford Another Civil War / Subsidy Removal:GEJ Ready For Mass Revolt / PDP Governors To Release Jonathan’s One-term Pact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.