Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,063 members, 7,852,597 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:15 PM

Shocking News: Unbelievable!! Four Children Arrested For Robbery In Edo State. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking News: Unbelievable!! Four Children Arrested For Robbery In Edo State. (2931 Views)

Woman And Her Children Arrested After Her Husband Bought A Stolen Phone (Photo) / Police Arrests Kess Billions For Robbery In Ghana / 70-yr-old Man With 3 Wives, 14 Children Arrested For Raping 7-yr-old Orphan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking News: Unbelievable!! Four Children Arrested For Robbery In Edo State. by Harddiskng(m): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Being poor does not mean license to steal.

The kids parents failed them not the system, after all, they are not only the poor kid in Nigeria.

There are lot of people in poverty and they never kill or stole to feed themselves.

You are very wrong, consult an Economist. That’s all i can say to you. Poverty is the gate-way for all kinds of criminality.
Re: Shocking News: Unbelievable!! Four Children Arrested For Robbery In Edo State. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
Harddiskng:

You are very wrong, consult an Economist. That’s all i can say to you. Poverty is the gate-way for all kinds of criminality.

Poor people do not have home training and morals, that is why they use guise of poverty to rob and kill.
Re: Shocking News: Unbelievable!! Four Children Arrested For Robbery In Edo State. by descarado: 3:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
The system failed those kids.

During this lockdown, children are thought via video every weekday where I live.
One thing shocked me though.

Parents that have no computer or internet were given options on how their children will join online classes. No single child missed this. Or is it parents that rely on food banks to survive, still on Going. For every tax I pay, a certain % is for people like them.

Nigeria govt don't recognise the needy and fragile among them

1 Like

Re: Shocking News: Unbelievable!! Four Children Arrested For Robbery In Edo State. by Obinnau(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
descarado:
The system failed those kids.

During this lockdown, children are thought via video every weekday where I live.
One thing shocked me though.

Parents that have no computer or internet were given options on how their children will join online classes. No single child missed this. Or is it parents that rely on food banks to survive, still on Going. For every tax I pay, a certain % is for people like them.

Nigeria govt don't recognise the needy and fragile among them
Exactly what I was saying! But that guy up there who is wired to think in a different way is defending mediocrity of the Nigerian govt.
Re: Shocking News: Unbelievable!! Four Children Arrested For Robbery In Edo State. by descarado: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
Obinnau:
Exactly what I was saying! But that guy up there who is wired to think in a different way is defending mediocrity of the Nigerian govt.
Not everybody will agree with your opinion even if they know it's true kiss

Sometimes we argue for the sake of it
Re: Shocking News: Unbelievable!! Four Children Arrested For Robbery In Edo State. by Harddiskng(m): 9:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Poor people do not have home training and morals, that is why they use guise of poverty to rob and kill.

You don’t know what you are saying, may you never see poverty. That you till the earth, it would be as iron and yield you no increase; you would hope for rain and the heavens would be shut against you like brass gates.

Judge no man until you have walk a mile in his shoes.
Re: Shocking News: Unbelievable!! Four Children Arrested For Robbery In Edo State. by epondudu: 5:14pm On Oct 14, 2022
These children can still change if given the chance.
Re: Shocking News: Unbelievable!! Four Children Arrested For Robbery In Edo State. by Patriotsleague: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2022
Obinnau:
I feel bad watching this video
This are kids that the system failed. If the country was good they ought to be placed in foster homes and properly taken care of.
Sad where Nigeria is heading to, because we aren't taking care of this present young generation.
Even in America they are kids like this, selling drugs and gang banging. Parents must take care of their kids, you can't blame the system if you can't take care of your kids.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Regretted My Actions. Please Forgive Me. / Pregnant Horse Raped And Left Bleeding Almost To Death: (photo) / Nigerian Man Stoned To Death In TOGO[ PICTURES INSIDE ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.