Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Some Knowledges About Dyeing Hair - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Some Knowledges About Dyeing Hair (307 Views)

2 Methods Of Dyeing The Wig / Avoid Hair Breakage And Loss With These Age Old Natural Hair Dyeing Remedies / The Cure For Dyeing Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Some Knowledges About Dyeing Hair by lovenova: 4:11am On Feb 27, 2021
Do you need a fun wig to rock out in? Colored wigs are the ultimate way to spice up your look and have fun with the trend. And also, recently, we have received many questions about how to dye the wigs. I would like to take this opportunity to share some knowledges about dyeing hair. 

[img]https://i.mycdn.me/i?r=AyH4iRPQ2q0otWIFepML2LxRrHPHSPYUpiMatfVMlRYa9Q&fn=legacy_52[/img]
1. What do we need?

Dyeing human hair wigs are the same as dyeing your own hair, so you can use the same hair dye and the same developer. Unlike synthetic hair wigs, human hair wigs can be dyed relatively easily. If you have dyed your own hair before, it will be easier to do this, and most importantly, that will not hurt your own bio-hair. 

Here is the list, including dye brush, wide tooth comb, dye, bleach, glass, whisk, long plastics spoon, spatula, gloves, best human hair lace front wigs head towel, and wigs. And this picture below will be helped.

2.Steps to dye a wig.

(1)Wash your wig before dyeing it, you need to remove any modeling product buildup, and then, please allow the wig to air-dry. I do not recommend the hairdryer, because blow-dry may cause hair tangle and fizzy.

(2)Comb through the wig to remove tangles. Remember, do not hold too much force when you separate the human hair.

(3) Next, mix the color mixture in a plastic bowl according to the directions provided on the package, this step is very easy, and never forget to put on the gloves. If you do not, you will end up dyeing your hands as well. By the way, it is also necessary to open the window.

(4) Apply the dye to your human hair colored lace front wigs in sections, you can use the brush to dispense it. Be careful when you dye the wig, you should keep the color away from the hair knots as well as the wig's cap.

(5) Don't let the dye stay on your hair for too long. 20 to 30 minutes will be better, you can set a timer to determine how long it took. Please do not last longer than about an hour, well, the best way is to follow the instructions on the box. And then, wash the hair with lukewarm water.

(6) Last step, please let the wig to dry thoroughly. You can use air dry or hairdryer. If you use a hairdryer, please make sure that the wig does not overheat.

Right now, Have you learned how to dye your wigs?
If you still find it complicated, you can order colored hair at supernovahair directly. We can offer many different types of colored hair on the website, like blonde hair, 99J hair, brown wigs, highlight wigs and etc, I believe you will find your own style at nova hair.

(1) (Reply)

Colour Combination: Advice Needed / The Easy Way To Take Out Foreign Stains From Your Teeth In 7 Days / Wholesale Silver Earrings Jewelry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.