Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Onyejeocha Pays 2021 WAEC Fees Of All Public Schools In Isuikwuato/umunneochi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyejeocha Pays 2021 WAEC Fees Of All Public Schools In Isuikwuato/umunneochi (314 Views)

Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 / Bola Tinubu Promises Free WAEC Fees For Every Nigerian Child If Elected / Teachers, Pupils Run As Fulani Herdsmen Invade School In Isuikwuato Abia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyejeocha Pays 2021 WAEC Fees Of All Public Schools In Isuikwuato/umunneochi by Kosiso12(f): 7:45am On Feb 27, 2021
Hon. Onyejeocha Pays 2021 WAEC Fees Of All Public Schools In Isuikwuato/Umunneochi (Photos)

By Wisdom Nwedene

House Of Representatives member, Hon. Nkeiruka Onyejeocha, has paid the 2021 WAEC Fees of all the Public Schools in Isuikwuato/Umunneochi Federal Constituency, Igbere TV reports.

Hon. Onyejeocha who presented the cheques to the various schools on Friday noted that Education is the bedrock of a Society.

She said no society has made a meaningful Progress without paying rapt attention to Education and its Sundries.

She revealed that the kind "gesture would be limited to indigent students in subsequent years."

According to her, “Having seen the power of Education, I have undertaken to bear the cost of WAEC FEES of all the Public Schools within Isuikwuato/ Umunneochi Federal Constituency.

“This is the way I want to increase human and Capacity Development in our communities and also stop our Youths from leaving Secondary Schools without WAEC Certificate.

“This gesture would be limited to indigent students in subsequent years.

Hon. Onyejeocha represents Isuikwuato/Umunneochi Federal Constituency of Abia State. Onyejocha is an active member of the Nigeria federal parliament and often contributes brilliantly to debates on critical national issues in the house.

She has sponsored several bills and moved motions that have improved the lives of ordinary citizens and help safeguard their rights.

STAY WITH IGBERE TV. AFRICA'S NO1 COMMUNITY TV.

Source : https://igberetvnews.com/1383764/hon-onyejeocha-pays-2021-waec-fees-public-schools-isuikwuato-umunneochi-photos/

Re: Onyejeocha Pays 2021 WAEC Fees Of All Public Schools In Isuikwuato/umunneochi by Kosiso12(f): 7:47am On Feb 27, 2021
More photos

Cc, Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Onyejeocha Pays 2021 WAEC Fees Of All Public Schools In Isuikwuato/umunneochi by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 27, 2021
This is very good
And they will never forget.
Let me give you a secret... Do you know why tinubu is forever popular among some people? Ha paid waec fees of all Lagos secondary schools from 2000 till I think 2003 or so. Those he paid for have never forgotten. No matter what you tell them they will support him. No matter what. To me I'll say that's smart.
Not trying to politicise this , just saying
Re: Onyejeocha Pays 2021 WAEC Fees Of All Public Schools In Isuikwuato/umunneochi by osamz007: 7:50am On Feb 27, 2021
COMMENDABLE

BUT AS USUAL 2O23 THINGS ON POINT

1 Like

Re: Onyejeocha Pays 2021 WAEC Fees Of All Public Schools In Isuikwuato/umunneochi by inoki247: 8:03am On Feb 27, 2021
shey u sha pay in full make we no come lata hear say dem no release student results cos na on credit them write am....
Re: Onyejeocha Pays 2021 WAEC Fees Of All Public Schools In Isuikwuato/umunneochi by GuyWise101(m): 8:17am On Feb 27, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnn

This is one of the reasons I love my Igbo tribe... Many of things like this are going on in Igboland just that some are not snapping pics or bringing it to the internet.

There is one of my friends that bought 200 bags of rice last december and shared it to the villagers while another is planning to buy a truck-load of fertilizer in this farming season.

I must offer my people something they will remember me for when I make money., I promise.

God bless Igbo land.

Igbo amaka.
Re: Onyejeocha Pays 2021 WAEC Fees Of All Public Schools In Isuikwuato/umunneochi by Easternblood: 8:36am On Feb 27, 2021
Idiot, na wetin Dem send you? Na charity work abi na to build roads,health facilities, facilitate bills that would spur development in your zone? Anumanu, I hate Nigerian politicians with passion, even if you must loot ,try get sense, try get conscience,,
Re: Onyejeocha Pays 2021 WAEC Fees Of All Public Schools In Isuikwuato/umunneochi by AmadiAba: 10:56am On Feb 27, 2021
Nice
Re: Onyejeocha Pays 2021 WAEC Fees Of All Public Schools In Isuikwuato/umunneochi by Armaggedon: 12:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
MejiLoyon:
Do you know why tinubu is forever popular among some people? Ha paid waec fees of all Lagos secondary schools from 2000 till I think 2003 or so.
and collected their future for 20yrs.

(1) (Reply)

Southwest Unite Against Northern Intimidation / Governor Akeredolu Swears In New Chief Of Staff (photos) / Buhari Must Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.