Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

'we Don't Know Her', "LAUTECH Reacts After Sext@pe Of ‘one Of Its Lecturers’ Lea - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 'we Don't Know Her', "LAUTECH Reacts After Sext@pe Of ‘one Of Its Lecturers’ Lea (1734 Views)

LAUTECH Reacts After A Sex Tape Of 'one Of Its Lecturers' Leaks Online / LAUTECH Reacts After A Sex Tape Of 'one Of Its Lecturers' Leaks Online (VIDEO) / Nigerian dad reacts after daughter's school forced her to losen her braided hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'we Don't Know Her', "LAUTECH Reacts After Sext@pe Of ‘one Of Its Lecturers’ Lea by MrDrey: 8:10am On Feb 27, 2021
'We don't know her', "LAUTECH reacts after sext@pe of ‘one of its lecturers’ leaks online

Read details in link below....

https://livetimesng.com/we-dont-know-her-lautech-reacts-after-sextpe-of-one-of-its-lecturers-leaks-online/

Re: 'we Don't Know Her', "LAUTECH Reacts After Sext@pe Of ‘one Of Its Lecturers’ Lea by Justice3000(m): 8:26am On Feb 27, 2021
Before we judge this, where is the link to the clip?

2 Likes

Re: 'we Don't Know Her', "LAUTECH Reacts After Sext@pe Of ‘one Of Its Lecturers’ Lea by Harry00(m): 9:14am On Feb 27, 2021
I have the video
Re: 'we Don't Know Her', "LAUTECH Reacts After Sext@pe Of ‘one Of Its Lecturers’ Lea by MajesticKris: 10:17am On Feb 27, 2021
Abeg oohh my eyes dey desive me... na her or HIM BIKONU!!!
Re: 'we Don't Know Her', "LAUTECH Reacts After Sext@pe Of ‘one Of Its Lecturers’ Lea by sharpwriter(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
You don't know her, but do you know the man? wink
Re: 'we Don't Know Her', "LAUTECH Reacts After Sext@pe Of ‘one Of Its Lecturers’ Lea by Curious345: 11:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
The forking was lit.. I have the video
Re: 'we Don't Know Her', "LAUTECH Reacts After Sext@pe Of ‘one Of Its Lecturers’ Lea by edoairways: 12:23pm On Feb 28, 2021
It will get to a point that leaked sex videos would be a normal way of life if care is not taken

(1) (Reply)

Australia Top Pride University To Secure Admission For 2009 Session / Online/distance Learning Students 4 Plagiarism Free Dissertation Lets Meet Here / Absu Strike Latest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.