Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

How To Setup And Make Passive Income From A Wordpress Automated Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Setup And Make Passive Income From A Wordpress Automated Blog (300 Views)

Get FREE SEO Optimized, Automated News Website & Make Passive Income Monthly! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Setup And Make Passive Income From A Wordpress Automated Blog by swdigitals(m): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2021
I have an ongoing Free WEBCLASS where I am teaching people how to make passive income by setting up an automated blog on WordPress, make blog contents unique and original and get AdSense approved on your auto blog.

Also, how to push unlimited number of traffic to this blog and monitize using various Monitization means.

If you are interested and you want to join this class kindly drop your whatsApp number so you can be added to the whatsApp group that this course is being hosted on.

Cheers �
Re: How To Setup And Make Passive Income From A Wordpress Automated Blog by swdigitals(m): 8:42am On Feb 27, 2021
Don't miss out on this golden opportunity
Re: How To Setup And Make Passive Income From A Wordpress Automated Blog by swdigitals(m): 8:56am On Feb 28, 2021
Dont miss out on this golden opportunity
Re: How To Setup And Make Passive Income From A Wordpress Automated Blog by Sheriman(m): 4:28am On Mar 01, 2021
swdigitals:
I have an ongoing Free WEBCLASS where I am teaching people how to make passive income by setting up an automated blog on WordPress, make blog contents unique and original and get AdSense approved on your auto blog.

Also, how to push unlimited number of traffic to this blog and monitize using various Monitization means.

If you are interested and you want to join this class kindly drop your whatsApp number so you can be added to the whatsApp group that this course is being hosted on.

Cheers �
Don't try to deceive people here, nothing like autopilot or autoblog. All these things are not realiable and can't take you or anybody to anywhere except frustration and banning for life by Google AdSense.
Nothing like Autoblog. If you're serious about becoming a blogger you must really ready to work hard and invest before you can begin to earn money from an advertising company
Re: How To Setup And Make Passive Income From A Wordpress Automated Blog by swdigitals(m): 8:48am On Mar 01, 2021
Sheriman:

Don't try to deceive people here, nothing like autopilot or autoblog. All these things are not realiable and can't take you or anybody to anywhere except frustration and banning for life by Google AdSense.
Nothing like Autoblog. If you're serious about becoming a blogger you must really ready to work hard and invest before you can begin to earn money from an advertising company

When you don't know anything, keep calm, be humble and learn. Don't go about galavanting with your ignorance.

The first step to updating yourself is to acknowledge that technology do change and the things you think you know are being tweaked and updated on a daily basis.
Re: How To Setup And Make Passive Income From A Wordpress Automated Blog by Sheriman(m): 8:51am On Mar 01, 2021
swdigitals:

When you don't know anything, keep calm, be humble and learn. Don't go about galavanting with your ignorance.

The first step to updating yourself is to acknowledge that technology do change and the things you think you know are being tweaked and updated on a daily basis.
Ogbenii There is absolutely nothing like Autoblog you're here to scam the gullible ones who don't really know anything about blogging and monetizing with AdSense.
Autoblog is not real. Go and do something else.
Re: How To Setup And Make Passive Income From A Wordpress Automated Blog by Sheriman(m): 9:05am On Mar 01, 2021
swdigitals:

Autoblog is not realiable because you can't monetize that blog with AdSense they will detect that those content on your blog are not original own by you they are automated from the RSS. Please go and read the AdSense Publishers and content program policies and guidelines
Only those who are gullible who really don't know anything about webmaster will fall to your trap.
After AdSense has frustrated your life, didn't accept that site what will you do? You will abandon it because you wanted to do Autoblog for the money grin grin
Autoblog is not a realiable means of earning with AdSense.
Bro!! Stop fooling yourself that you can make money with AdSense if you Autoblog a website. You need to research write your own original content, promote it on social media using ads, get Backlinks to your blogs and do a lot of SEO to gain organic traffic before you could begin earning something.
Abeg park well you don't even know shit!!
Re: How To Setup And Make Passive Income From A Wordpress Automated Blog by swdigitals(m): 12:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
Sheriman:

Autoblog is not realiable because you can't monetize that blog with AdSense they will detect that those content on your blog are not original own by you they are automated from the RSS. Please go and read the AdSense Publishers and content program policies and guidelines
Only those who are gullible who really don't know anything about webmaster will fall to your trap.
After AdSense has frustrated your life, didn't accept that site what will you do? You will abandon it because you wanted to do Autoblog for the money grin grin
Autoblog is not a realiable means of earning with AdSense.
Bro!! Stop fooling yourself that you can make money with AdSense if you Autoblog a website. You need to research write your own original content, promote it on social media using ads, get Backlinks to your blogs and do a lot of SEO to gain organic traffic before you could begin earning something.
Abeg park well you don't even know shit!!

My man, you are just a pained,. Depressed, murfuker.

You behave asif you just first came online yesterday.

First of all, you are ignorant, have you come across the word news aggregation? Or content curation?

If you don't know, let me tutor you, they are Websites that bring together contents from other websites and present them on their own site.

Do you even know that there are thousands of Websites occupying that space and they are making huge money doing that with Google AdSense and no Google AdSense.

I see, you are one of the people that believe Google AdSense is the all and all, my strategy can keep you cashing out from your website even without AdSense, do you even know that there are thousand ways to make money from a blog that's not AdSense.

That's why I told you to calm down, if you don't know, admit you don't know, then come under my tutelage let me show you how it works, stop looking at what's on all these policies, when you follow them hunger will kill you in this country.
Re: How To Setup And Make Passive Income From A Wordpress Automated Blog by ugonology(m): 3:10pm On Mar 01, 2021
Re: How To Setup And Make Passive Income From A Wordpress Automated Blog by toy2com: 1:02am On Mar 02, 2021
The optimal choice for #hosting several sites in just one #shared #webhosting account.

#UnlimitedDiskSpace
#UnlimitedTraffic
Multi-lingual Control Panel
5 websites hosted
30-Day Free Trial
$5.86 per month

http://josidelhosting.com/wordpress-web-hosting/

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting / Adsense Approval / How Reliable Is Whogohost Company?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.