Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

From Landscaping To Mentorship; How Tigran Gertz Navigated Toward Success - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / From Landscaping To Mentorship; How Tigran Gertz Navigated Toward Success (203 Views)

Tigran Gambaryan Planned Prison Escape, Applied For New US Passport / Tigran Gambaryan Wife, Yuki Seeks US Intervention On Husband Detained In Nigeria / FREE Mentorship: How To Start A Profitable Importation Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Landscaping To Mentorship; How Tigran Gertz Navigated Toward Success by mantosa(m): 8:57am On Feb 27, 2021
Online coach and landscaping guru Tigran Gertz learned the value of hard work from a young age. As he struggled through his high school classes, he mowed lawns for extra cash. One day he was torn as to whether he had what it takes to get into college or what other options he could pursue, when a golden opportunity presented itself to him. “After 12-hour day dethatching lawns in 2007. After paying my friends $10 an hour cash, counted up the money and realized that day I profited $1000 in 1 day. Completely blown away and was shocked. That was the day I realized I won’t be going to college after I graduate high school. That was the day I began to have massive confidence in myself…”

This was a turning point to Gertz and from that day one he decided to give his all into his landscaping business. If he didn’t, he’d be giving into one of his greatest fears. “Obscurity. If people don't know me, they will never do business with me. I need the entire planet to know my name. Attention is the new currency.” But fear wasn’t the only motivator for Gertz. He was also striving to reach his version of success “Success means winning. If you're not first you’re last. No one remembers that person that almost won. Be #1. Worst thing that will happen is you fail. However, you can never fail if you don't give up”

Not only is Gertz going to keep going until he’s the “Mr. Beast of the construction industry.” but is also striving to help others along the way “Stop thinking about starting your business. I get Instagram Dm’s all the time. ‘Hey T I’m thinking about starting a landscaping business. Do you have any advice for me?’ My answer is always the same. STOP THINKING.”

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Create An E-commerce Store On Whatsapp / Order For Your Gucci Handbags, Sneakers,slippers And Shoe Only At Fendymalls / I Need Something I Can Start Distributing Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.