Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency (17119 Views)

Keyamo To Appeal As Court Fines Him N10m For Frivolous Lawsuit / Awolowo: 1963. MKO: 1993. Tinubu: 2023 / Ikpeazu Gives Ossy Prestige's Family N10m For Last Son's Education (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by emonis88: 1:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
jrusky:
You guys can not stop amusing me. Young professionals from where

This man called Tinubu has sat quietly on his own not even talking about presidency but you guys are not just please at his quietness posting all kinds of craps here and there about Tinubu 2023.

Pls I repeat let this man be. I'm never Tinubu fan but I just hate when people disturbing someone peace for no reason.

Leave this man alone, na wetin nah.
who told u he is quiet? na d man Dey arrange all these nonsense u see. which Nigerian youth in his right sense go go Dey donate money make old men come rule us again after d recent endsars debacle? na d man Dey sponsor all these arrangy call for him to be president, tomorrow he il say Nigerians wanted him.
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by Josywhyte: 1:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
Misplaced priority...
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by Nobody: 1:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
dreu2fine:

i seriuos die
gringrin then what is disturbing you pass me and everybody on this forum
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by alexola20(m): 1:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by alexola20(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by Goodman247: 1:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
Una Don start o, yeye country
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by Bullman(m): 1:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by TeddyR: 2:03pm On Feb 27, 2021
Them try, when me dey hear finding money to eat and take my father to hospital. They are their fetching water put for well. There is God oo
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by bigwig10(m): 2:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
Coming to give another 1$ to 1naira promise,lori iro
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by ThatFairGuy: 2:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
canalily:
I never knew you were born criminal until you just told everyone your occupation here.. Quantinue
You and I, we're all Criminals
emonis88:

who told u he is quiet? na d man Dey arrange all these nonsense u see. which Nigerian youth in his right sense go go Dey donate money make old men come rule us again after d recent endsars debacle? na d man Dey sponsor all these arrangy call for him to be president, tomorrow he il say Nigerians wanted him.

Which Nigerian youth?
Oga we're many.

We prefer ancestors to Criminal minded youths who even before assumption of power already have the intent of stealing.
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by dikeigbo2(m): 2:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
young professionals in stupidity and asslicking....IBERIBERISM in its peak
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by Tolexander: 3:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
Nyamuriflathead:

will u keep quiet.?
Go and say that to your father at home

Omo alaileko
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by GabrielNelson(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
Na wa ooo
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by Onuoha1234(m): 3:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
Indolent Youths present Dum.my Cheque to a Billionaire! G
This is the hypocritical way to run the country.
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by therajah: 3:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
Same way they donated for buhari
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
I don't think this could go ever witness Progress.

Some youths need to be put to extinction.

See rubbish.
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by plaindealer: 4:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
Tolexander:

This is the sorry state of this nation.

Everyone is just trying to selfishly secure his future.
BOLA Ahmed Tinubu doesn’t need this money cos he has more than enough in the bullion vans to purchase the expression of interest and nomination forms for his political ambition.

I advise these youths should just find a way of donating the money to the needies. Or they should use it to set up a firm and organization that will be beneficial to the society, instead of trying to empty their buckets of water to full the Atlantic Ocean.

Sorry, the fact that you hate and don't like Tinubu doesn't take away other people's rights and constitutional guarantees per freedom of expression and association.

You don't get to dictate to other people who to support, associate with or even what to do with their money, it's their constitutional rights, not yours and the last time I checked, it's not your money.

Was your money in the Bullion van?

Was your money reported stolen by Tinubu?

If you are going to convince other people or paint the man corrupt and unworthy, do so with sensible facts, show people what he stole from anywhere in Nigeria and what he did to you or any Nigerian to make him unworthy.

This I'm 100% sure you can not do because the only thing driving your thoughts against the man is hatred and bitterness and maybe even tribalism.

Nigeria doesn't belong to just you and your kind so stop dictating to other Nigerians what to do with their money or their time and even who to support or not.
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by kingssmith(m): 4:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
You are still gullible if you truely believe anyone actually donated a dime to tiefnubu.....this is the normal political pattern of declaring interest without coming out straight...meanwhile checking the responses to know the best line of approach or better still best brainwashing ideas....technically donating tiefnubu money to him is amazing.
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by Coinbased: 5:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
Clueless
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by plaindealer: 5:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
kingssmith:

You are still gullible if you truely believe anyone actually donated a dime to tiefnubu.....this is the normal political pattern of declaring interest without coming out straight...meanwhile checking the responses to know the best line of approach or better still best brainwashing ideas....technically donating tiefnubu money to him is amazing.

Of course, other people are always gullible and you are always right when they don't subscribe to your own beliefs, hatred, bitterness, and prejudice.

How you even know where the donated money came from is either magical or you are just another liar making up his own lies because of self-induced hatred? Maybe you saw them taking the money from him or withdrawing the money from his bank account and giving it back to him.

Making up and feeding yourself your own lies and tales is the worst form of gullibility.
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jobless sycophants wasting their money..... idiots
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 5:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
Young hungry fools
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by Tolexander: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
[s]
plaindealer:

Sorry, the fact that you hate and don't like Tinubu doesn't take away other people's rights and constitutional guarantees per freedom of expression and association.

You don't get to dictate to other people who to support, associate with or even what to do with their money, it's their constitutional rights, not yours and the last time I checked, it's not your money.

Was your money in the Bullion van?

Was your money reported stolen by Tinubu?

If you are going to convince other people or paint the man corrupt and unworthy, do so with sensible facts, show people what he stole from anywhere in Nigeria and what he did to you or any Nigerian to make him unworthy.

This I'm 100% sure you can not do because the only thing driving your thoughts against the man is hatred and bitterness and maybe even tribalism.

Nigeria doesn't belong to just you and your kind so stop dictating to other Nigerians what to do with their money or their time and even who to support or not.

[/s]gibberish.

So if Tinubu and bullion vans are mentioned in the same statement, it connotes stealing?
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by bejeria101(m): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2021
Keep wasting money!

When they would use anf dump you, na cry ho get una laslas.

People that have stolen the system blind, na 10m wey dem. Dey give olosho is what you think would move them?

Clueless youths.
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by Emekaonline: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
Femeto:
You fools. A group of youths campaigning for a sick old man. I pity your future.

You had better pity for your own future and that of your family and leave them alone
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by plaindealer: 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
Tolexander:
[s][/s]gibberish.

So if Tinubu and bullion vans are mentioned in the same statement, it connotes stealing?

So, Tinubu and election contests must translate into bullion van?

What was Bullion Van doing on a topic about the election?

These are the questions you should have asked yourself before inserting bullion van into the discussion, last time I checked, having a bullion van to transport your valuables is not a crime in Nigeria and you don't even know how much was in the van so your rubbish about knowing that it contained enough money to buy forms was just your usual lies and made up rubbish.
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by freemanq(m): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
so You people have such a huge Amount of money,and people are hungry.this is really Bad
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by plaindealer: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Femeto:
You fools. A group of youths campaigning for a sick old man. I pity your future.

This NL doctor don diagnose Tinubu and concluded that he's a sick old man.

Do you not sound like the real fool?
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by Femeto: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
plaindealer:

This NL doctor don diagnose Tinubu and concluded that he's a sick old man.

Do you not sound like the real fool?

I have got proof so shut your stinking mouth.
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by Femeto: 6:22pm On Feb 27, 2021
Emekaonline:

You had better pity for your own future and that of your family and leave them alone
Get out of hear. Oniranu.
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by emonis88: 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
ThatFairGuy:

You and I, we're all Criminals

Which Nigerian youth?
Oga we're many.

We prefer ancestors to Criminal minded youths who even before assumption of power already have the intent of stealing.

And dat ancestor il also loot . When we r talking of youths , we r not talking about yahoo boys, we r talking about youths who r professionals in their field.
Re: ‘Young Professionals’ Donate N10m For Tinubu 2023 Presidency by Tolexander: 6:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
plaindealer:

So, Tinubu and election contests must translate into bullion van?

What was Bullion Van doing on a topic about the election?

These are the questions you should have asked yourself before inserting bullion van into the discussion, last time I checked, having a bullion van to transport your valuables is not a crime in Nigeria and you don't even know how much was in the van so your rubbish about knowing that it contained enough money to buy forms was just your usual lies and made up rubbish.

why weeping more than the bereaved?
Are you paid to weep for Tinubu?
Is Tinubu your father?

The last time I checked, every member has his/her opinion and “Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.”

Look face before you confront me with any gibberish you have upstair

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ngige: Buhari’s Government Has Created 7m ‘blue Collar’ Jobs / EFCC Conducting Forensic Analysis Of Ganduje Bribe Videos In London: Magu / Police File Charge Against Melaye, To Present Eight Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.