Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Burna Boy And Justin Bieber Set To Release A New Song [VIDEO] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy And Justin Bieber Set To Release A New Song [VIDEO] (396 Views)

Burna Boy And Justin Bieber Spotted Working Together On A Song (Video + Photos) / UNILAG Student And Justin Bieber In Live Video As She Cries / Kcee In The Studio With Wizkid As They Set To Release A New Song (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy And Justin Bieber Set To Release A New Song [VIDEO] by Nwamamani: 9:22am On Feb 27, 2021
Popular Canadian rapper, Justin Bieber recently teamed up with afro-fusion singer, Burna Boy to release a new song.

It is also going to be one of the tracks on Bieber’s upcoming album, “Justice,” which is set to drop on 19 March.

A video currently circulating on social media shows the duo in a recording studio with other members of their crew. Fans are excited over the duet.

According to a Walmart listing, Bieber has a total of 16 songs in the new album and other artists on the tracklist include; Khalid, Daniel Caesar, Giveon, The Kid LAROI, Dominic Fike, BEAM, Chance the Rapper and Benny Blanco............ CONTINUE READING BELOW FOR FULL VIDEO.......
https://www.callydgists.com/2021/02/burna-boy-and-justin-bieber-set-to.html?m=1

Re: Burna Boy And Justin Bieber Set To Release A New Song [VIDEO] by fati2001(m): 9:28am On Feb 27, 2021
WOW..
CONGRATS.
Re: Burna Boy And Justin Bieber Set To Release A New Song [VIDEO] by LoudLord(m): 10:55am On Feb 27, 2021
OluwaBurna ye ye

ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye ye eh ehn ye ye ye ye ye

Dis GBEDU go ja pata!

If to say na WizzyMan now,he go just dey shout

"She tell say she tell me say Me I no wan no stress baby woh woh woh woh uhn uhn call me star boy no.1

Who dey call am no.2 before?

(1) (Reply)

This Bounce By REMA Is Living Rent Free In My Head - Don Jazzy / Burna Boy's Speech After Winning His First Grammy Award / Man Said He Will Go On An Indefinite Hunger Strike Over Gay Rights In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.