Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

How Can I Send A Parcel From Nigeria To Burkina Faso? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Can I Send A Parcel From Nigeria To Burkina Faso? (641 Views)

Human Trafficking From Nigeria To Burkina Faso: My Sister Fall Victim / Help needed in sending a parcel to Kenya from Nigeria ? / How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Send A Parcel From Nigeria To Burkina Faso? by Orubebe01: 11:44am On Feb 27, 2021
I want to send some stuffs to Burkina Faso but don't actually know the best courier company that can help me deliver it. pls kindly help me out if you know any.
Re: How Can I Send A Parcel From Nigeria To Burkina Faso? by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
I'll get back to you.
Re: How Can I Send A Parcel From Nigeria To Burkina Faso? by Orubebe01: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
OgogoroFreak:
I'll get back to you.
ok I will be waiting
Re: How Can I Send A Parcel From Nigeria To Burkina Faso? by Izzuchukwu: 3:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
Take the parcel to the nearest NIPOST office in your area. Thank me later.
Re: How Can I Send A Parcel From Nigeria To Burkina Faso? by MosakuAW(m): 3:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
Use Sendbox they are partners with DHL and your package will arrive @your destination between 3 to 5 working days.

https://m.sendbox.co/login
Re: How Can I Send A Parcel From Nigeria To Burkina Faso? by Orubebe01: 4:13pm On Feb 27, 2021
MosakuAW:
Use Sendbox they are partners with DHL and your package will arrive @your destination between 3 to 5 working days.

https://m.sendbox.co/login
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Why Does London Attract So Many Tourists? / 2 Weeks Dubai Tourist Visa / UK Graduate Visa - How Long Can You Stay In UK After Your Masters Degree Or PHD?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.