Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Please Help !!. I Don't Last Long During Sex And It's Affecting My Relationship. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help !!. I Don't Last Long During Sex And It's Affecting My Relationship. (302 Views)

I Look Older Than My Age And It Is Really Affecting My Self Esteem / I Don't Last Long In Bed, What Can I Do? / I Have Erectile Dysfunction And Its Really Affecting My Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help !!. I Don't Last Long During Sex And It's Affecting My Relationship. by Jeremiih(m): 12:02pm On Feb 27, 2021
I will try to make it short and precise and please don't mind my errors. I am in my 20s and I just got into a relationship with this pretty and curvy lady. We have had sex 3 times now, but I don't last long at all. I cum within 2 minutes and she isn't happy about it , likewise me too. Infact I feel bad about it and it's already affecting our relationship. Even before I met her, it has been happening to me. I have heard of some supplements and hard drugs that boast one sex energy, but I don't want to try something that will affect me later on. Please I want doctors and experts in the house to tell me what to use or do to make me last long and satisfy my partner. You can recommend good herbal medicines too. Thanks.
Re: Please Help !!. I Don't Last Long During Sex And It's Affecting My Relationship. by Shinapraise(m): 2:28pm On Feb 27, 2021
Chat me up I sell kedi and nuevergold health product that can correct your errectile dysfunction 08161127336 WhatsApp
Re: Please Help !!. I Don't Last Long During Sex And It's Affecting My Relationship. by helpsomeone: 4:07pm On Feb 27, 2021
Jeremiih:
I will try to make it short and precise and please don't mind my errors. I am in my 20s and I just got into a relationship with this pretty and curvy lady. We have had sex 3 times now, but I don't last long at all. I cum within 2 minutes and she isn't happy about it , likewise me too. Infact I feel bad about it and it's already affecting our relationship. Even before I met her, it has been happening to me. I have heard of some supplements and hard drugs that boast one sex energy, but I don't want to try something that will affect me later on. Please I want doctors and experts in the house to tell me what to use or do to make me last long and satisfy my partner. You can recommend good herbal medicines too. Thanks.
there is solution with our natural herb working fine with no side effect. You may reach us on call or whatsapp 07018251533. It's more than trial.

1 Share

Re: Please Help !!. I Don't Last Long During Sex And It's Affecting My Relationship. by Jeremiih(m): 5:21am On Feb 28, 2021
helpsomeone:
there is solution with our natural herb working fine with no side effect. You may reach us on call or whatsapp 07018251533. It's more than trial.

Ok thanks. I will do that right away.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Help !!. I Don't Last Long During Sex And It's Affecting My Relationship. by Jeremiih(m): 5:22am On Feb 28, 2021
Shinapraise:
Chat me up I sell kedi and nuevergold health product that can correct your errectile dysfunction 08161127336 WhatsApp

Ok thanks.. I will do that right away
Re: Please Help !!. I Don't Last Long During Sex And It's Affecting My Relationship. by VlamesIffect(f): 11:17pm On Jun 10, 2021
Hope it's not that neighbor's wife tho.

grin cool

(1) (Reply)

I Can Never Take The Covid-19 Vaccine. See Why.. / Doctors Say This Is Actually The Worst Food To Eat Every Day If You Want To Lose / WHO Supports Benue State To Curb A Cholera Outbreak Among Vulnerable Populations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.