Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,739 members, 7,955,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:44 PM

Laura Ikeji Blasts Blogger Ifeoma For Trying To Steal Her Husband Via Blackmail - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Blasts Blogger Ifeoma For Trying To Steal Her Husband Via Blackmail (33508 Views)

Real Owner Blasts Blogger Okoro Blessing For Claiming His House / Etinosa Tells Regina Daniels To Be Careful Of Friends Who Can Steal Her Husband / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Blogger Ifeoma For Trying To Steal Her Husband Via Blackmail by petitejolie(f): 10:33pm On Feb 27, 2021
BH
pepperdemzombie:
Na you be Ogbonna first wife? Mumu!
If not for Linda money, who for know this one?

On the other hand, Madam blogger, to buy husband no easy o! Abeg, carry money go market go buy your own like Laura and Sandra o!
Since Kanu's wife disgraced him publicly, he is keeping low.
but she's his first wife na. she might not be his first woman but Shes his first wife.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Blogger Ifeoma For Trying To Steal Her Husband Via Blackmail by petitejolie(f): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2021
BLOODYSPERM:

Mtcheeewww
Vagina people and drama
Nonsense
plenty drama
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Blogger Ifeoma For Trying To Steal Her Husband Via Blackmail by TJMighty(m): 12:16am On Feb 28, 2021
iceberylin:
I wan marry Linda
It's possible.... I wish you all the best.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Blogger Ifeoma For Trying To Steal Her Husband Via Blackmail by pepperdemzombie: 6:45am On Feb 28, 2021
petitejolie:
BH but she's his first wife na. she might not be his first woman but Shes his first wife.
She is a second wife, check their age difference.
He married a white woman in the US, they have 2 teenage children but they are divorced and co parenting.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Blogger Ifeoma For Trying To Steal Her Husband Via Blackmail by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:51am On Feb 28, 2021
Hold your husband tight. Check my signature
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Blogger Ifeoma For Trying To Steal Her Husband Via Blackmail by samwillyco1(m): 7:41am On Feb 28, 2021
See them na them

Stupid people
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Blogger Ifeoma For Trying To Steal Her Husband Via Blackmail by samwillyco1(m): 7:44am On Feb 28, 2021
JosephXavier:
The man will probably cracking his head on how to make more money and these ladies are busy gossiping

To marry no be the main thing but na manage am be the problem

No be lie ooo

To enter University no be much problem oo, but to graduate with good grade na the main Koko
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Blogger Ifeoma For Trying To Steal Her Husband Via Blackmail by petitejolie(f): 8:55am On Feb 28, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

She is a second wife, check their age difference.
He married a white woman in the US, they have 2 teenage children but they are divorced and co parenting.
he wasn't married to her. He might have been with the white woman but this is his first marriage.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Blogger Ifeoma For Trying To Steal Her Husband Via Blackmail by pepperdemzombie: 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2021
petitejolie:
he wasn't married to her. He might have been with the white woman but this is his first marriage.
I read they divorced
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Blogger Ifeoma For Trying To Steal Her Husband Via Blackmail by Coinbased: 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2021
Whoresss blasting whoressss
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Blogger Ifeoma For Trying To Steal Her Husband Via Blackmail by petitejolie(f): 8:56pm On Feb 28, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

I read they divorced
that’s wat dey expect of him since he has kids with a woman abroad before getting married to Laura . So stories like dat will come up but the guy himself said he was never married and his marriage to laura is his first.
Re: Laura Ikeji Blasts Blogger Ifeoma For Trying To Steal Her Husband Via Blackmail by petitejolie(f): 1:44pm On Mar 08, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

I read they divorced
https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/i-wasnt-married-before-i-met-laura-says-linda-ikejis-in-law-kanu/%3Famp%3D1. If he was married it would have been a very messy divorce and trust aproko blogs to carry us through the story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“Wale Did Not Crash My Wedding” – Toolz Says / Iyanya Celebrates His 30th Birthday With Mavin Stars & Wizkid Ex Tania / Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.