Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja (7498 Views)

Army Restores Normalcy On Kaduna-jebba Road After Trucks From North Were Blocked / We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Govs / We Can’t Lock Down North — Northern Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by ken6488(m): 4:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zooposki:

Asaba is the capital of Delta State. Seems that bridge linking you guys to us needs to be destroyed.
They want to claim a core Niger delta state
Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by limeta(f): 4:09pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zooposki:

Delta State was never even part of the old Eastern Region. We were in the Western Region. Abeg carry your madness go.

What is all this
Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by Tranquillity360: 4:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
ken6488:

It is simply
Those that want to Join biafra can go
Those that want Niger delta republic can stay
Igbos want Biafra.
I don't care about what you other tribes want
Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by Tranquillity360: 4:19pm On Feb 27, 2021
ken6488:

Yeah I know you where going to insult the other tribes

Nothing is too big to be taken down
I won't reply you again on this thread until you are proud of your tribe by telling us your tribe.

Till Then we won't talk about taken down

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by ken6488(m): 4:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
Tranquillity360:
I won't reply you again on this thread until you are proud of your tribe by telling us your tribe.

Till Then we won't talk about taken down
No need

We don't want war just know your limits
Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by BastardWike: 4:30pm On Feb 27, 2021
ken6488:

Sure dude you Brothers will park to the biafra region

Forget the land

Who among you minorities can stop them from joining their brothers? Or don't you know you were all called minorities for a reason grin grin

We share a common destiny both in the past and in the future, we have fought for each in the past and will gladly do so again in the future.

You will only be committing suicide by trying to stop them because that will only end in premium tears for you. You will be risking an invasion by trying cool cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by julaion: 4:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zooposki:

If you like insult us from now till tomorrow, we can never be in the same country with South Easterners. You go cry, you go tire.
We would rather form a country with the South West and Middle Belters. At least we don’t receive much insults from those ones, unlike you guys.
is even better you join the fulanis i dont care... i dont even care why ojukwu carried you people along,who caused the civil war was it not kaduna nzuegwu from delta... u pople are cursed to the igbos and to the entire ur so called niger delta

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by CodeTemplar: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zooposki:

What do you mean Biafran? We South South are not Biafran, unless you mean Biafran without the Igbos.
I am not debating who is ss or se. Just implying that ss would have gone too.
Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by BastardWike: 4:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
julaion:

is even better you join the fulanis i dont care... i dont even care why ojukwu carried you people along,who caused the civil war was it not kaduna nzuegwu from delta... u pople are cursed to the igbos and to the entire ur so called niger delta

Be smart and don't allow that impostor to fool you. He is not Igbo and he is not from Anioma!

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by ken6488(m): 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2021
BastardWike:

Who among you minorities can stop them from joining their brothers? Or don't you know you were all called minorities for a reason grin grin

We share a common destiny both in the past and in the future, we have fought for each in the past and will gladly do so again in the future.

You will only be committing suicide by trying to stop them because that will only end in premium tears for you. You will be risking an invasion by trying cool cool
You will be shocked I promise

But trust me we will put you where you guys belong

Only reason we are just been keeping mute is because, we don't want to fight with our future neighbors

But I see now that future battles are inevitable

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by BastardWike: 4:47pm On Feb 27, 2021
ken6488:
You will be shocked I promise

But trust me we will put you where you guys belong

Only reason we are just been keeping mute is because, we don't want to fight with our future neighbors

But I see now that future battles are inevitable

Even if you all should stand together as one, you won't be any match with Igbos talk less of when there is nothing uniting you as one. Ibiobio, Efik or Ejagham man will even be at home with Igbos than with say Urhobo, Bini or Itshekiri yet you feel these groups will join you to fight Igbos? Same Igbos they're more familiar with than you guys?

You can continue fantasizing anyways.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by ken6488(m): 5:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
BastardWike:

Even if you all should stand together as one, you won't be any match with Igbos talk less of when there is nothing uniting you as one. Ibiobio, Efik or Ejagham man will even be at home with Igbos than with say Urhobo, Bini or Itshekiri yet you feel these groups will join you to fight Igbos? Same Igbos they're more familiar with than you guys?

You can continue fantasizing anyways.
We don't want war, but if you need one we are ready

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by fk001(m): 5:25pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mumu empty chest beating empty threat
Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by mp3ree: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Am not against your niger delta republic.

Just know that no part of
Igbo land will be left behind when biafra comes.

Biafra with only Igbo tribe is what i really wish.

delta state is not part of Biafra but part of the Midwest that was created from the west

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by Tranquillity360: 5:55pm On Feb 27, 2021
mp3ree:

delta state is not part of Biafra but part of the Midwest that was created from the west
Then why did your fathers massacred Asaba people during the war?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by Bionic07: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zooposki:

What do you mean Biafran? We South South are not Biafran, unless you mean Biafran without the Igbos.
Why do southerners hate each other this much abeg?
Of all the time to bring up such a petty issue.
Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by Tranquillity360: 6:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zooposki:

There is no Igbo Land in South South.
1966 coup,is it Igbo coup or Niger delta coup?grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by Coldie(m): 6:27pm On Feb 27, 2021
ken6488:

Shut up

South south is under Niger delta republic

This is not a matter of tribe

Even though we are fighting a common enemy we should no our boundaries and limits

Never classify us as biafrans
Keep oyigbo out of your mouth.

No single igbo group is going with any niger delta we are ok with Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by ken6488(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2021
Coldie:

Keep oyigbo out of your mouth.

No single igbo group is going with any niger delta we are ok with Nigeria

grin sure, akwa ibom, calabar, asaba are also part of biafra
Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by Coldie(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2021
ken6488:

grin sure, akwa ibom, calabar, asaba are also part of biafra
Wetin concern me with akwa ibom calabar or u want force them to be igbos cheesy

They can never be bro.. we know our people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by mimilogistics: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2021
ken6488:
But I don't know why some people are playing dumb
From
Niger delta university
Niger delta commission
Niger avengers

Many more uniting the Niger deltans

These only tighten out unity

No matter what we will defend our territory even if it takes war

Enough of all this nonsense leave our region we don't want to be part of you union, I don't know why it is hard for you people to understand, it is not by force
Nobody is forcing Niger Delta to join Biafra. It is a thing of choice. Akwa Ibom people joined Biafra to fight. Urhobo and Efik did not. Igbos in today Niger Delta joined Biafra to fight.

What they are telling you is, if Ijaw, Urhobo, Efik, etc people don't want to form alliance with Biafra and want their own Niger Delta country, it is good but they cannot force Igbo speaking communities in today Niger Delta to join them if those Igbo speaking regions in Niger Delta want to join Biafra. Hope you understand it better now

We don't want to hear or watch our Igbo speaking communities in Niger Delta being marginalised by Ijaw, Urhobo, Efik, etc.....we want them to enjoy freedom like others without oppression as seen in Wike's massacre in Oyigbo Rivers State

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by Coldie(m): 6:40pm On Feb 27, 2021
North stop food going to the south, instead of south to hold a meeting on how to address is south is busy fighting amongst themselves.

People shouting BIAFRA BIAFRA everywhere seriously mk una stop na, una never tire to disgrace unaselves.

Seriously am igbo but the word BIAFRA is beginning to annoy me I won't lie

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by julaion: 6:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
mp3ree:

was there any thing like midwest before the civil war? u dont fucking know about nigeria history Bleep off
Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by stonemasonn: 6:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
Coldie:
North stop food going to the south, instead of south to hold a meeting on how to address is south is busy fighting amongst themselves.

People shouting BIAFRA BIAFRA everywhere seriously mk una stop na, una never tire to disgrace unaselves.

lol, before I could comment, Biafra and Niger Delta people hijacked the thread.
Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by heniford2: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zooposki:

your name na "o y o" on your own we south south i be fully bloody Biafra oh for your knowledge even ur papa fit deny you if you talk this 4 him front ohgrin no dey mumu pass oh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by Coldie(m): 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
stonemasonn:
lol, before I could comment, Biafra and Niger Delta people hijacked the thread.
D matter tire me.

Fight never even start and d south has already defeated itself by itself without the north even lifting a finger.

What happened as shasha caused all dz instead of the south to hold a meeting just as northern leaders are holding meetings at Kaduna. Southern leaders are ignoring each other and going to abuja to beg.

Imagine where one set of people shutdown borders say goods won't move nobody was arrested nothing was done and we are busy playing ostrich. Seriously
Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by Kondomatic(m): 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zooposki:

If you like insult us from now till tomorrow, we can never be in the same country with South Easterners. You go cry, you go tire.
We would rather form a country with the South West and Middle Belters. At least we don’t receive much insults from those ones, unlike you guys.
Oponu, you're in Nigeria with South Easterners abi Nigeria no be country again?

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by Zooposki(f): 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
heniford2:
your name na "o y o" on your own we south south i be fully bloody Biafra oh for your knowledge even ur papa fit deny you if you talk this 4 him front ohgrin no dey mumu pass oh

WTF. Is this Biafran language?
Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by heniford2: 7:12pm On Feb 27, 2021
Coldie:

move to North know change name deny your heritage marry a muslim warry who the hold you, you no like Biafra buh u dey google dia matter every seconds your problem pass buhari own urs no get solution na permanent cheesy grin "emboro amu"

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by heniford2: 7:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
Zooposki:

WTF. Is this Biafran language?
sorry i forgot say u wake up know from sleep u don urinate you don chop so, dis ur WTF na waiting u learn new 4 dream Ahh! cheesygrin abi u wan cum dey form Oyibo here abeg!! pause oh b4 i area u heregrin
Re: Yoruba Promise Shut Down North/South Border @ Jebba/Lokoja by BigSarah(f): 8:00pm On Feb 27, 2021
The topic has Yoruba in it, but all the pages is about Igbo's.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Warning To Niger Delta People, The Amaechi Treatment. / Fowler , Osinbanjo Out! Cabal Moves To Cage Tinubu / Former Deputy Governor Of Gombe, Charles Ikiya Defects To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.