Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,758 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. (63657 Views)

What are The Best Handwork To Learn In Nigeria? / Top 7 Skills You Should Acquire In 2020 / 4 High Paying Skills In Nigeria You Can Learn Within 3 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by Uyi168: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by yusufu16: 5:43pm On Feb 27, 2021
Add UI/UX Design
Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by Yeyenairaland(m): 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
Branzy:
Yahoo

Nice one

I'm a Google certified digital marketer and have some basic knowledge on data analytics

It's already helping my business and I need some clients to help too

Thainkiu
Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by sinola(m): 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
LordofNaija:
We are talking about how to solve the problem of Fulani militia, you dry talk skill, no be person wey dey alive dey learn skill?

My dear. Problem no dey finish. Are we going to be hoping when this herdsmen wahala go finish before we start learning skills.
Their wahala be like bicycle oooo
Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by kronos1: 5:44pm On Feb 27, 2021
Is cattle rustling a skill shocked

1 Like

Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by yinkaOdutuyo: 5:46pm On Feb 27, 2021
Mumu skills.
Is Bullhari or Tinubu doing any of these skills?

2 Likes

Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by SKYHIGHfx: 5:49pm On Feb 27, 2021
You no put forex trading

1 Like

Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by stanliwise(m): 5:50pm On Feb 27, 2021
@Talk2Bella please learn to use bold text for the heading of new point.

2 Likes

Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by MONEY247: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
wink2015:

There are guys making money from forex trading and bitcoin trading.

What do you mean?
Forex trading is sweet if you know it well

1 Like

Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by neztar: 5:51pm On Feb 27, 2021
stanliwise:
Digital skills is a whole lot easy but the competition is very high. Like so high that there are just a lot of people who could do just exactly same thing but for cheaper price.

So my advise to anyone heading to digital skill this days, is for them to:
1. Learn the fundamentals
2. Find a niche.
3. Stay at the top of the game

The number two is very important “find a niche”, it is the fastest way to grow quickly.
i need a link
Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by RioCarputo(m): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2021
after nysc, I plan learning network engineering- CCNA, CCNP.....I have a penchant for networking...
Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by KingDash: 5:54pm On Feb 27, 2021
hafa make una give me update na...
Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by stanliwise(m): 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
neztar:
i need a link
what link?
Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:56pm On Feb 27, 2021
Please check my signature and click
Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by Ernerstdavid55(m): 5:57pm On Feb 27, 2021
kelvinhilton:
Portable Solar device, with phone charge facility and three Led Bulbs..

Could be use in
HOMES
POS KIOSK
MINI-SHOP
CAMPUSES
hw much nd location
Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by sam564: 5:58pm On Feb 27, 2021
Karleb:
The OP try. She fine. wink
bros na God go help u oooo... na the OP u see abbbiii
Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by Bodyodour: 6:01pm On Feb 27, 2021
All this skills can't give me the kind of money I want. Its just for daily survival

2 Likes

Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by Fr33born(m): 6:04pm On Feb 27, 2021
Learn to write in a way that people will see your write-up and would love to read to the end.

I can bet my two balls that 97.86741% of all the people that opened this thread did not read this.

3 Likes

Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by DrShomo: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Neyoohpompy:
Learn crypto trading...let money work for you

where b ur location bro
Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by jchioma: 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ucheosefoh:
Add Amazon Kindle Publishing that's one of the best skill one can learn in Nigeria.

With internet connection and a laptop you can be Publishing books on Amazon and be earning without any paid tools, paying content writers and graphic designers.

Then you can scale up when you start earning big.

Pardon my curiosity, but what skill is there to learn in Amazon Kindle Publishing?
Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by God2man2again(m): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2021
Photography?
Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by kelvinhilton(m): 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2021
Ernerstdavid55:
hw much nd location

Negotiable
Abuja
Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by loko50(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
Just be the best at whatever you do and you will be highly sought after

1 Like

Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by Adeniyi27(m): 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
I HATE REFERRAL BUSINESS

People refer People to new movies for N0.00k
People refer People to new restaurants for N0.00k
People refer People to car dealers for N0.00k
People refer People to real estate agents for N0.00k
People refer People to the best haircut spot for N0.00k
You refer your friends to your tailor and hairdresser for N0.00k, not even a thank you
These people most times don't even know you were the one that referred your precious contacts to them

Breaking news!
You have been doing referrals without pay
Wouldn't you rather refer for great benefits? KEDI HEALTHCARE is a great company that teaches great business
Yes! Refer your friends to join TODAY and enjoy cool WEALTH & LIFE STYLE.. Also earn bonuses and other countless awards
ASK ME ABOUT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY, KEDI Business pays

Call/Whatsapp: 08064427803

1 Like

Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by Ekong93: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2021
winkHighest paying skills in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by NamelessOGBENI(m): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2021
ibnlawal:
Wow
Finally, some topic worthy of FP. Buh honestly it's not easy like you make it out to be.
We just want to hear the truth and nothing else...

Prospective Data Scientist and Digital Marketer...
Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by williams85(m): 6:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
Forex trading..
Though it’s not for everyone....
Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by Ezmans: 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
DontBullshitMe:
Yahoo Yahoo

Internet Fraud

Then use Forex trading and Bitcoin trade as cover up.

Gbam! grin

PS : There are genuine Forex/Bitcoin traders.
u Sabi them,even billionaire blogers
Re: High Paying Skills You Need To Learn In Nigeria. by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:26pm On Feb 27, 2021
Prefessional banditry
Professional Kidnapping
Sorry Politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oge Kate: EBSU Graduate Does Charcoal Business For For A Living / How Successful People Achieve Their Career Goals / Revealed: Practices In Nigerian Banks That Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.