Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,073 members, 7,818,206 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How To Make Easy Passive Income In 2021 Without Much Hassle - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / How To Make Easy Passive Income In 2021 Without Much Hassle (367 Views)

Top 10 Best Android Video Editor Applications In 2021 / Why This Is Better Than Any Other 3D Animation Video Maker In 2021. / Best Video Editing Software For Mac In 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Easy Passive Income In 2021 Without Much Hassle by abiodunnwabs: 3:20pm On Feb 27, 2021
What if I tell you that 2021 could be a game-changer for you? What I mean is, getting a good source of income without having to work out your life on a 9-5 job. Did I say 9-5? I mean 8-6! You can make easy passive income in 2021 without much hassle. The truth of the matter is that there is no such thing as, “No Money.” That is not a tag to excuse lack and poverty. There’s a whole lot to do in an internet world like ours. Our fathers and great-grand fathers may be excused because they lived in an ‘analogue’ or ‘hybrid’ age where things will only work out for them with hard labor. Today, being smart and with the internet at our disposal, we are fed with so much information and opportunity to the point where we no longer see them as such but a way of life. Why you think there is no money is because you’ve not look for the many ways of acquiring it. If you care to know, because they say, knowledge is power, you can begin to understand the meaning of passive income without much hassle! Of course that’s what passive means isn’t it?

Today, affiliate marketing is one of the ways you can make a good amount of money online and make a whole living just from it. All you need to do is get the right information, know the right sources and setup multiple affiliate streams to earn you that multiple sources of income you desire. But the truth is most people don't know how to go about this whole thing. They are blown away with such information because it arouses the tension of what they are not instead of what they can be. They quickly begin to write off their opportunity; “I won’t be able to do it…”, “I don’t have time…”, “I’m not computer or internet savvy…”, blah, blah…

Now what if I ask you, "Would you like to setup a one-time flow that will keep making you passive online money without the need of doing all the work that comes along with it, such as needing a website or landing pages, social media marketing, YouTube videos, email lists and all of that to drive sales? Your answer is probably, YES-sss!

Who wouldn’t want to? And guess what, you can achieve all of that fit right away with a software professionally designed by developers all for a one-time payment if you can't do it yourself! This is so unbelievable isn’t it?

That's not all. This software helps you setup streams of income to generate sales, you can build up to 4 passive income streams with inbuilt traffic so you don't need to worry about how to get the kind of traffic that will lead to sales, it is 100% automated and easy. Everything is done for you! Sounds so good but interesting! NOTE: This is NOT a trading or FOREX software. Beware of jumping into conclusion yourself. Just read through to the end.

Here is a sneak peek of what you can expect.

Set & Forget with Integration to Multiple Revenue Streams
• Pick a niche, any niche!
• Choose completely different niches, or sub-categories within a single niche if you prefer.
• Our system fully automates everything and gives you the power of income DIVERSITY.
One-time setup takes just minutes, then they’re good to go.

Pre-Monetized Straight Out Of The Box
• Beta testers LOVED this part. No struggling to figure out how to monetize, it’s already set up FOR you.
• It takes less than 2 minutes to insert your details - we show you exactly how and where …
• It doesn’t get any easier than this.

Built-In Scaling
• Simple’s great, but a system that grows with you? Priceless.
• Your Set & Forget pages include 3 platforms for growing your long term profitability …
• Without any extra complicated setup required.

Save $1000s Per Year: This has ZERO monthly fees
We don’t want anything slowing you down.
So we’re hosting the whole system for you.
This means:
• You can be live and set to profit within minutes
• You maximize conversions & profit potential with our ultra-fast hosting included for free

With this, you can say GOODBYE to paid ads.

Not convinced yet? Set & Forget has Inbuilt Proven System. Just activate the built-in traffic and refresh Daily to check your earning!
This is an opportunity never to miss. Try it now! Follow the link to break through the frustration of “so much to do.” Just Set-it & Forget-it!
Learn more: >> https://blog.mywebprojects.com.ng/

Re: How To Make Easy Passive Income In 2021 Without Much Hassle by abiodunnwabs: 5:50pm On Mar 02, 2021
Hello everyone. Please pardon my write up on the "Set & Forget" product cry. It is misleading and may not serve the purpose as promised. As an affiliate marketer, our job is to look out for amazing products out there that can be of great benefit to potential buyers. Some times the vendors of this products like this one in question may not be sincere with what exactly the product can do or can't do so that buyers get to know what they are paying for and not expect otherwise. They may make so many promises just to drive sales. If you have not purchased this product already, it's a good thing, but if you have you can still put in the commitment it will take to start generating passive income for yourself. Personally, I wrote this post because I was convinced that it was an amazing product but was quite disappointed when I come to find out that it's not as wonderful as the vendor promises from the sales landing page.

I've modified the link of the original post earlier because I wouldn't like to promote what will not be useful to people including myself. As an affiliate marketer, I will do my best to promote what people can use and will be happy with. So, like I said, if you've not already purchased this product, that's good but if you have you can still make it work for you. Is just that all the promises is just too much of a hype, there is still some work to do especially as a newbie.

To learn more about this product and to see a review I made on it, visit the link at the end of the original post.

Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

This Site Pays You Just To Click Ads / Long Term Job Whiteboard Animator / Who Is The Best Graphics Designer Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.