Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) (5734 Views)

Indigenes Are Inviting Herdsmen From Niger – Benue Governor, Hyacinth Alia / Insecurity In Imo: All The Indigenes Are Culpable, Says Maurice Iwu / Obigbo Massacre May Lead To Another Civil War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Monogamy: 6:25am On Feb 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by theFilmtric: 7:11am On Feb 28, 2021
selemempe:
why is he clowning? Because he wishes Igbo to create a modern state in Africa? Are you saying it's impossible? Do you know what is happening in Rwanda now? Do you know the history of modern states like Singapore, Qatar, Switzerland etc

Rwanda and Switzerland are even landlocked.
Unless you don't believe Africans can create a great nation. If you don't....I can't help you in your low self-esteem
BKayy:
Igbo nation will rise again, set the pace, become the most militarized country in Africa and Middle East, many so called Activist will be complaining of how they are too homogeneous, reserved and doesn't care about other Africans
this is the low self esteem here
Why can't he say the world?
Why Africa?
So it can't be the best in the world??
Unrealistic clowns
He even said “don't care about other Africans”
That's Nnamdi's brainwashing at work

theFilmtricsay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by selemempe: 7:22am On Feb 28, 2021
theFilmtric:

Why Africa?
So it can be the best in the world??
Unrealistic clowns

theFilmtricsay
I thought I was going to have an intelligent conversation. You have no point...so take care cool

2 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Bornu1stSon(m): 7:25am On Feb 28, 2021
YungMillionaire:
Only in Nigeria will you see human beings supporting massacre. Nonsense. If Wike was not Igbo, Igbos in US would have reported him to ICC. This is why I hate hypocrisy among some Igbos.
I think MNK has been creating the awareness ever since. Mind u, Wike said he isn't Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by olisaEze(m): 7:31am On Feb 28, 2021
The question is would Wike have allowed soldiers to get so out of hand if it were Obio Akpor?

The real culprits are still in the wind, while innocents were raped and butchered in revenge by soldiers.

Where is the justice in such a barbaric act?

2 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Inteltower: 8:42am On Feb 28, 2021
BKayy:
Nonsense
This thread is not worth it. Ndigbo haven't even passed what great nations like Israel and China passed through before they became this great.
China for example lost more than 50 million civilians to Japanese, witnessed great economic meltdown where people make fun of them. They even have to migrate to US where they were used as beast of burden before they got it right.
Igbo nation will rise again, set the pace, become the most militarized country in Africa and Middle East, many so called Activist will be complaining of how they are too homogeneous, reserved and doesn't care about other Africans
Bookmark this

Love this

Lets join forces as i am assembling a group of individuals with the intelligence and activist spirit to challenge and counter the problems of this country

Chat me up on whatsapp if interested (08136156015)
Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Bornu1stSon(m): 9:04am On Feb 28, 2021
olisaEze:
The question is would Wike have allowed soldiers to get so out of hand if it were Obio Akpor?

The real culprits are still in the wind, while innocents were raped and butchered in revenge by soldiers.

Where is the justice in such a barbaric act?
Another thing i noticed is that, he kept on insisting he is not Igbo during the period of the massacre, meaning that he was passing a message
Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by BKayy: 9:55am On Feb 28, 2021
theFilmtric:

Why Africa?
So it can be the best in the world??
Unrealistic clowns

theFilmtricsay
"Before you dream to conquer the world, you should first conquer your father's house"
If you know this, Politicians won't have been fooling with unrealistic promises

1 Like

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by ifynicky: 9:56am On Feb 28, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

I purposely addressed us by what we call ourselves because i really don't want the thread to deviate.
we address SE as Igbos across the naija and we love to be called Anioma.
In this thread, lets leave it like that for now

I understand you, but again, ndi Anioma are from Igbo tribe, just lik ndi Nnewi , ndi Nkwerre, Ndi Onitsha.... U said south East? do you know Onitsha man is an Anioma man? because onitsha is carved into present SE means Onitsha is Igbo and you in Isseke-uku are not Igbo? Please check and ask your elders.......

2 Likes

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Notasyouthink: 11:29am On Feb 28, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

Which Are you? Igbo, Anioma,Ikwere ? which Ethnic group do you represent in Naija Delta?
Why didn't you ask lilvicky68 his tribe??
Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by theFilmtric: 12:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
selemempe:
I thought I was going to have an intelligent conversation. You have no point...so take care cool
Nnamdi's brainwashing at work
Good riddance undecided

theFilmtricsay
Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by vicmac09(m): 12:28pm On Feb 28, 2021
lilvicky68:
I don't blame Wike he had to make sure law and order is restored in Rivers state..the soldiers acted on their own after he brought them..you can't kill innocent soldiers and expect peace na..

Boko Haram has been killing soldiers for fun, when are they going to retaliate?
Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by mbaise1000: 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Osagyefo98:

You don't need to bother yourself over crooks and miscreants littering nairaland.

Let the op first give us substantial evidence to show he is from Isele Issele Uku and then we can move...

Nnamdi must also be condemned for anything that happened In oyigbo. The terrorist has his own fair share of the Stupidity.

You call kanu a terrorist, how come the sane societies of the world don't see it like nigeria haters, one side must be wrong, do you think it's the rest of the world that is stupid here?
Just say the truth
Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Bornu1stSon(m): 1:31pm On Feb 28, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Why didn't you ask lilvicky68 his tribe??
I Checked his profile, he is in portharcourt
Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by elisho: 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2021
I lived in oyibo I was there when it all happen how can u go to attack yam zoon where Hausa sale there market in end SARS and u want the Governor to keep silent is there life not matter

1 Like

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by ifynicky: 5:24pm On Feb 28, 2021
elisho:
I lived in oyibo I was there when it all happen how can u go to attack yam zoon where Hausa sale there market in end SARS and u want the Governor to keep silent is there life not matter

I want to believe you are not real..

I have interviewed more than 20 people who live there and this is not the story. Lets be real. Even Dele Momodu went there to ask and see things himself. This is not the genesis of it.

However, lets say this is what happened (whc is NOT) is it a reason to send army to shoot at sight? If yes... why has same not been done in the north when Fulani would go and destroy Igbo market and their goods in the North? How many times have the army done same there? None.

Lets not see wrong as right because of ethnic difference.

1 Like

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by Notasyouthink: 6:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
Bornu1stSon:

I Checked his profile, he is in portharcourt
It makes no sense to me. So people are in Lagos, does that make them yoruba??
Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by AdakaBoro8(m): 9:55pm On Feb 28, 2021
wike was not wrong. ipob should be blame. how can you leave your territory to another and start claiming its a biafra...

this biafra of a thing has blind many igbos.. despite niger deltans are crying day and night that biafra should stay on their own, but ipob say no..

1 Like

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by olisaEze(m): 10:37pm On Feb 28, 2021
Bornu1stSon:
Another thing i noticed is that, he kept on insisting he is not Igbo during the period of the massacre, meaning that he was passing a message

The Ikwerre man does not see himself as Igbo, as most Igbo speaking parts of the Niger Delta do too. There is no hidden meaning to his words, it’s just how his people view themselves.

That being said, it still doesn’t mean that he did not fail to protect his citizens from state sponsored aggression.

What occurred there is pure genocide. You don’t need to be an Igbo man to know good from bad, and right from wrong.

1 Like

Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by elisho: 3:40pm On Mar 01, 2021
ifynicky:

I want to believe you are not real..

I have interviewed more than 20 people who live there and this is not the story. Lets be real. Even Dele Momodu went there to ask and see things himself. This is not the genesis of it.

However, lets say this is what happened (whc is NOT) is it a reason to send army to shoot at sight? If yes... why has same not been done in the north when Fulani would go and destroy Igbo market and their goods in the North? How many times have the army done same there? None.

Lets not see wrong as right because of ethnic difference.

I was born in the barracks in bori camp I no the army very well u can't kill a military man and u want that place to be the same again
Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by ifynicky: 6:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
elisho:
I was born in the barracks in bori camp I no the army very well u can't kill a military man and u want that place to be the same again

Same thing we are saying. This barbaric practice is wrong and its backwardness. I do not suport killing anyone not to even talk of a soldier who is suppose to be defending you. What I am saying is has the soldier gone to kill a whole village in the North after they were ambush by some and killed by bandits?

So if a bandit or a bad guy attacks a soldier means everyone in that village or community should be killed? is that how is it done in the North? How many times have Northern governors called the army to come kill their people despite the series of killing of military personnel going on there? Some things that happen in the south cannot happen in the north....
Re: Obigbo Massacre: See What Ikwere Indigenes Are Saying (picture) by elisho: 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2021
ifynicky:

Same thing we are saying. This barbaric practice is wrong and its backwardness. I do not suport killing anyone not to even talk of a soldier who is suppose to be defending you. What I am saying is has the soldier gone to kill a whole village in the North after they were ambush by some and killed by bandits?

So if a bandit or a bad guy attacks a soldier means everyone in that village or community should be killed? is that how is it done in the North? How many times have Northern governors called the army to come kill their people despite the series of killing of military personnel going on there? Some things that happen in the south cannot happen in the north....
that's why we need to use our heard they army in this country are acting above the law but why are day on the Governor of rivers in Enugu emani DSS kill ipob in an amber the same in IMO state way not call for there Head's

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seun Osewa Rocks Yoruba Cap / Shocking, Lagos Marked Tinubu's 69thbirthday In 2012, How's He Still 69 In 2022? / Dr Tinuade Sanda Remains EKEDC CEO - NERC Makes Clarification

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.