Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,451 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Online Class Palava - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Online Class Palava (122 Views)

2023 free UTME/JAMB Mathematics Online Class / PhD Palava: When Your MSc Supervisor Won't Let You Rest. / Babcock Lecturer Calls Endsars Protesters Yahoo Boys During Online Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Class Palava by Bam1705(f): 7:13pm On Feb 27, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy3OtZK0slw

Online class has become the new norm since the world got hit by the deadly Corona virus. However some parts of the world are yet to adapt to this technological advancement.

Students in Nigeria have been faced with lots of challenges as regards to the online class. I asked a few students to narrate their experience concerning the online class and the video would give you their response

I hope you enjoy this video

Hey there! My name is Allename Francisca but I go by the youtube name "PLANTAINMOUTH" (Who doesn't love plantain??)
I'm an upcoming youtuber who talks about relatable issues with a spice of humor in it.
I review top Nigerian movies movies that highlights societal issues when I can.
You can find me on
Instagram : @plantainmouth
Facebook page : plantainmouth
Twitter : @plantainmouth

#publicinterview
#onlineclass
#onlineclassinnigeria

(1) (Reply)

Announcing The Winners Of Our February Edupodia Giveaway / Data Analytics Business Intelligence Course / You Might Need A Fiction Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.