Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,126 members, 7,818,377 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. (6480 Views)

Supreme Court And Plateau Lawmakers Axed By Appeal Court / Peter Obi Spends Christmas With IDPs In Benue And Christians In Kogi (Photos) / PHOTOS: SEE Underage Voters Captured In Nasarawa And Plateau States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by zoedew: 4:07pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oracleforce:

Oni kuure with your one nigeria....

Did you see any trace of unity in the country since the inception of this notion called Nigeria...
You just brought a multiple curse on yourself! Your inability to comprehend simple English language compounded your woes!
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by ggood: 4:20pm On Feb 28, 2021
[quote author=Mikecold post=99473469]I am actually not talking of religion

I believe it's about where ties currently lie.

The average kogi people are pro Arrewa (they nod with silence and would never challenge Arrewa on anything even though they are closer to Edo and Abuja than core North)

Kwara people is filled with mixed Yoruba fulani genes e.g Saraki (they are always under pressure to prove their alliance to core North since they are neither here nor there).

But you see that Benue and Plateau that is in the heart of core North they are always ready to slug it out against Arrewa and flow with us.

Ultimately these ties and loyalty would come in when it becomes full blown blockade from arewa[/quote

] How about Nasarawa State
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by ggood: 4:21pm On Feb 28, 2021
Mikecold:
I am actually not talking of religion

I believe it's about where ties currently lie.

The average kogi people are pro Arrewa (they nod with silence and would never challenge Arrewa on anything even though they are closer to Edo and Abuja than core North)

Kwara people is filled with mixed Yoruba fulani genes e.g Saraki (they are always under pressure to prove their alliance to core North since they are neither here nor there).

But you see that Benue and Plateau that is in the heart of core North they are always ready to slug it out against Arrewa and flow with us.

Ultimately these ties and loyalty would come in when it becomes full blown blockade from arewa
how about Nasarawa State
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by jamiudinho(m): 4:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jashub:
The average southerner does not know the difference between a Hausa man and a middle-belter. There is always that short-sighted assumption that once you speak or live with Hausa people in the north , you are Hausa. And this is a very shallow way of thinking.
what do u call someone from borno state?
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by Jashub: 4:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
jamiudinho:

what do u call someone from borno state?
People from Borno are not Hausa. They are predominantly Kanuri, with mixture of fulani.
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by zoedew: 5:22pm On Feb 28, 2021
Oracleforce:

Oni kuure with your one nigeria....

Did you see any trace of unity in the country since the inception of this notion called Nigeria...
Please take time to read this and my post very well and stop being abusive. It is your choice to disagree with the opinion expressed by others without being abusive.
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by TrueNigerian300: 5:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
[quote author=ggood post=99487489][/quote]

The above is not correct and very misleading, Kwara is more than 80% yourbas.Only 2 ot 3 local government areas are not yoruba. There are mixed yoruba fulani mostly in Ilorin but overall Ilorin is still 70% pure yoruba. There is no such thing as 19 northern states it is just a media and political association. Let us forget all other northern states. Kwara will anytime anyday go with the yoruba even Ilorin yourbas. Now, we have the okun people in kogi state arguably the most educated people in northern Nigeria. Okun will surely go with yoruba as well I can tell you that. They are ethnic yorubas.

Now, Benue and Plateau are there too who love education like their southern brothers unlike the Almajiris core north. Where is the 19 states northern Nigeria?

The core north are just pushing their luck too far they will be slaughtered like cows across Nigeria if they start any senseless war. Everyone is tired of them, even some real and born-free hausas will see the war as an opportunity to take back their kingdom from the fulanis. The fulanis will lose the most if ethnic war breakout today but they are not wise to see this.I pity them if there should be war in this country, they think they have allies but they will be disappointed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by jamiudinho(m): 6:30pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jashub:
People from Borno are not Hausa. They are predominantly Kanuri, with mixture of fulani.
there is no fulani in borno likewise we have kanuri, shuwa Arab and so more ...thanks anyway....but person way never travel from his comfort of is home will think the core north are all hause
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by Jashub: 6:33pm On Feb 28, 2021
jamiudinho:

there is no fulani in borno likewise we have kanuri, shuwa Arab and so more ...thanks anyway....but person way never travel from his comfort of is home will think the core north are all hause
Fulani are in Borno. Or have you never heard of Red Bororo before?
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by myobjective: 9:10pm On Feb 28, 2021
Jashub:

Fulani are an insignificant minority in Borno state.
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by jamiudinho(m): 12:23am On Mar 01, 2021
Jashub:
borno is my state any fulani u see there are foreigners
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by Naijabad: 5:59am On Mar 01, 2021
jamiudinho:

How do you guys see fulanis in your state?

Are they pain in the ass as they are everywhere?
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by jamiudinho(m): 6:35am On Mar 01, 2021
[quote author=Naijabad post=99499399]

How do you guys see fulanis in your state?

Are they pain in the ass as they are everywhere?
when I was an undergraduate at unimaid I have a fulani friend who told me a fulani man never forgive since that day I fear dem
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by chrisblack: 7:32am On Mar 01, 2021
venger:
Benue and plateau are always betrayals to the north, we know how to cure their craze.
God bless the northern oligarchs.
cause venue and plateau are not northerners as you always want them to claim. You treat their craze by killing and rapping which you are know for. Very soon a realignment of nations within Nigeria will emerge. We are already seeing it. God bless venue and plateau state. Shame to every others whose plan have failed woefully
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by Jashub: 7:55am On Mar 01, 2021
jamiudinho:

That is not true.
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by jamiudinho(m): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2021
Jashub:
That is not true.
oga don't decieve urself infact tell me one atlease two state own by the fulani in d north
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by Jashub: 11:38am On Mar 01, 2021
jamiudinho:

oga don't decieve urself infact tell me one atlease two state own by the fulani in d north
Fulani do not unknown any state because the are nomads. But most traditional leaders like emirs have fulani ancestry...which in a way makes the Fulani people have to a stake in that state.
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by nsiba: 12:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
Jashub:
That is not true.

Sharap, what do you know?
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by Jashub: 12:50pm On Mar 01, 2021
[s]
nsiba:

Sharap, what do you know?
[/s]It is too early for foolishness
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by Chig123: 1:02pm On Mar 01, 2021
This is a welcome development. But then, south need to up their food production.
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by glacswhite: 1:05pm On Mar 01, 2021
jamiudinho:

They gave Buhari 80% Vote
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by slivertongue: 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2021
Naijabad:
This proves that both states are not part of the North.

Truck loads if tomatoes, onions, carrot seen entering south today from plateau while Benue moves in yams to south.

wetin concern us with herdsmen embargo. we are also victims like the south
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by nsiba: 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2021
Jashub:
[s][/s]It is too early for foolishness

Then stop talking like one
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by Jashub: 3:26pm On Mar 01, 2021
nsiba:

Then stop talking like one
You must be daft. So foolishness is a person abi? Yeye...
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by jamiudinho(m): 3:42pm On Mar 01, 2021
glacswhite:

They gave Buhari 80% Vote
gombe also gave gej 80 percent vote during 2011 so voting pple to office as nothing to do with tribe
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by jamiudinho(m): 3:55pm On Mar 01, 2021
Jashub:
Fulani do not unknown any state because the are nomads. But most traditional leaders like emirs have fulani ancestry...which in a way makes the Fulani people have to a stake in that state.
good but borno is govern by kanuris
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by nsiba: 5:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
Jashub:
You must be daft. So foolishness is a person abi? Yeye...

You are foolishness personified.... Pr-ick
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by Jashub: 5:07pm On Mar 01, 2021
nsiba:

You are foolishness personified.... Pr-ick
You are quite a dull fellow. So you never knew that foolishness was an adjective until I corrected you. What a shame!
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by nsiba: 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
Jashub:
You are quite a dull fellow. So you never knew that foolishness was an adjective until I corrected you. What a shame!

Does it make you less foolish?
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by Jashub: 5:19pm On Mar 01, 2021
nsiba:

Does it make you less foolish?
My foolishness is equivalent to any wisdom you will find in this life.
Re: Benue And Plateau States Sending Yam And Tomatoes To The South. by tamdun: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2021
I saw trucks in Mile 12 today offloading yams, ask anybody around mule 12 to confirm what I just said, no matter what, product will always find it way to where money is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Force Inpartnership With PPS Unveil A Missing Persons Platform / How Bianca Ojukwu Was Thrown Out Of Aso Rock For Flirting With GEJ (Video) / OPINION: Today's Yoruba Youths Are Too Lazy, Egoistic -adeyemi Adeleye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.